Author Thread
ADAM7777

View Profile
littledavid, hevnsgrpcalling/moonlight's deceitfulness of sin.
Posted : 3 Jun, 2021 11:41 AM

Look from Matthew 12 until Matthew 13, and the theme is the devil, first in chapter 12 how Christ casts out satan.

Then chapter 13 shows how anyone in this world that does not have it given by God to understand the mystery of Heaven, is immediately attacked by satan to take away anything from being SOWN IN THE HEART..

Matthew 12:25 And Jesus knew their thoughts, and said unto them, Every kingdom divided against itself is brought to desolation; and every city or house divided against itself shall not stand:

26 And if Satan cast out Satan, he is divided against himself; how shall then his kingdom stand?

27 And if I by Beelzebub cast out devils, by whom do your children cast them out? therefore they shall be your judges.

28 But if I cast out devils by the Spirit of God, then the kingdom of God is come unto you.

Matthew 13:19 When any one heareth the word of the kingdom, and understandeth it not, then cometh the wicked one, and CATCHETH AWAY THAT WHICH WAS SOWN IN HIS HEART. This is he which received seed by the way side.

Now we see how an enemy comes to this world that God created good, to place all that's not good into it.

As seen in Genesis of the serpent and his seed...

Genesis 3:15 And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.

Matthew 13:24 Another parable put he forth unto them, saying, The kingdom of heaven is likened unto a man which sowed good seed in his field:

25 But while men slept, his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat, and went his way.

Then it is confirmed, Christ sows the good seed ( His children) and the devil sows his evil wicked children...

Matthew 13:37 He answered and said unto them, He that soweth the good seed is the Son of man;

38 The field is the world; the good seed are the children of the kingdom; but the tares are the children of the wicked one;

39 The enemy that sowed them is the devil; the harvest is the end of the world; and the reapers are the angels.

How important to know the enemy of the children of light is the devil ?

Yet littledavid/heavnsgrpcalling, only says why are you talking so much of satan ?

Also remember, the devil comes to take out of the heart of the tares ( the wicked children of the devil) And the devil comes to take out of the heart what good word of God was sown their way, as the word of Christ has no place in them, and why they are annoyed, angry and want to kill Him. Proving they are the children of their father the devil as told..

John 8:37 I know that ye are Abraham's seed; but ye seek to kill me, because my word hath no place in you.

John 8:44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

45 And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not.

Now here is the stubbornness of littledavid/hvnsgrpcalling, and why the person wont admit anything even though they have falsely accused the Apostles of the Lord God and are found out as liars.

Rebellion and stubbornness is the worst of sin, God directly killed men for doing that against God, for teaching rebellion as littledavid has done for years on the forum. To try to make people believe in a lie, he is bot the first to do it, nothing to be proud of himself for..

Jeremiah 28:16 Therefore thus saith the Lord; Behold, I will cast thee from off the face of the earth: this year thou shalt die, because thou hast taught rebellion against the Lord.

Jeremiah 29:31 Send to all them of the captivity, saying, Thus saith the Lord concerning Shemaiah the Nehelamite; Because that Shemaiah hath prophesied unto you, and I sent him not, and he caused you to trust in a lie:

32 Therefore thus saith the Lord; Behold, I will punish Shemaiah the Nehelamite, and his seed: he shall not have a man to dwell among this people; neither shall he behold the good that I will do for my people, saith the Lord; because he hath taught rebellion against the Lord.

1 Samuel 15:23 For rebellion is as the sin of witchcraft, and stubbornness is as iniquity and idolatry. Because thou hast rejected the word of the Lord, he hath also rejected thee from being king.

Israel had that big mistake, to be rebellious and stiff necked....

Deuteronomy 31:27 For I know thy rebellion, and thy stiff neck: behold, while I am yet alive with you this day, ye have been rebellious against the Lord; and how much more after my death?

Why else do they refuse to be corrected except that they do not want to see right and wrong, they only want to rebel, to then harden their face, to never be see direction, to have no fear of God ( remember they refuse to confess to fear Gd is to hate pride and arrogance and they claim Apostle Paul loved arrogance and pride and could not stop doing them) and they harden their heart after being often reproved as is done on their own accusations, and the end is told..

Proverbs 17:11 An evil man seeketh only rebellion: therefore a cruel messenger shall be sent against him.

Proverbs 21:29 A wicked man hardeneth his face: but as for the upright, he directeth his way.

Proverbs 28:14 Happy is the man that feareth alway: but he that hardeneth his heart shall fall into mischief.

Proverbs 29:1 He, that being often reproved hardeneth his neck, shall suddenly be destroyed, and that without remedy.

But it is also told why they remain hardened in pride, through the deceitfulness of sin which they confess about themselves they are in and thus deceived by..

John 12:40 He hath blinded their eyes, and hardened their heart; that they should not see with their eyes, nor understand with their heart, and be converted, and I should heal them.

Hebrews 3:13 But exhort one another daily, while it is called To day; lest any of you be hardened through the deceitfulness of sin.

ADAM7777

View Profile
littledavid/heavansgrpcalling's idea of what a true Apostle is, and what a lying Apostle is...
Posted : 2 Jun, 2021 01:03 AM

Here is an easy to follow proof that littledavid is falsely accusing the Holy Apostle of the Holy Lord God.

This can only be done by a false Apostle, because they are predicted to be deceitful workers, and they say they speak for Christ yet they are found out as liars...

2 Corinthians 11:13 For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ.

Revelation 2:2 I know thy works, and thy labour, and thy patience, and how thou canst not bear them which are evil: and thou hast tried them which say they are apostles, and are not, and hast found them liars:

Notice carefully, they are predicted by God, to be:

Covetous

Boasters

Proud Truce breakers

Despises of those that are good ( despising the true Apostles)....

2 Timothy 3:2 For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,

3 Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,

4 Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;

Here is there accusation then on the true Apostles.

Because Paul has spoken the words, that he does the thing he hates, they accuse Holy Apostle Paul of not being able to do good...

Romans 7:15 For that which I do I allow not: for what I would, that do I not; but what I hate, that do I.

I have tried for a year against the deceiver, and it cannot acknowledge a single thing, so here it is told directly to them anyway.

The fear of the Lord is to haste pride and arrogance...

Proverbs 8:13 The fear of the Lord is to hate evil: pride, and arrogancy, and the evil way, and the froward mouth, do I hate.

We see that Paul did indeed hate being exalted, because God has Paul buffeted, to not be exalted above measure, questioning why these people think Paul does the things he hates, when we see Paul is steered away from pride and arrogance, which is being kept in the fear of the Lord ( by the Lord working on him) and that fear of the Lord proves Paul hated pride and arrogance and did not do them at all..

2 Corinthians 12:7 And lest I should be exalted above measure through the abundance of the revelations, there was given to me a thorn in the flesh, the messenger of Satan to buffet me, lest I should be exalted above measure.

Again, the false Apostles think Paul does what he hates ?

To hate covetousness is to prolong our days, not to do covetousness.

See how Apostle Paul did opposite to the way of covetousness, how is that doing the things he hates ?

Paul suffered the loss of all things, showing he hated covetousness, not as the liar says that Paul does the things he hates..

Proverbs 28:16 The prince that wanteth understanding is also a great oppressor: but he that hateth covetousness shall prolong his days.

Philippians 3:8 Yea doubtless, and I count all things but loss for the excellency of the knowledge of Christ Jesus my Lord: for whom I have suffered the loss of all things, and do count them but dung, that I may win Christ,

As said the false Apostles are found out as liars.

Now look at the true Apostle again.

The righteous man does the things he hates ( and be a false Apostle found as liars ) OR, the righteous man hates lying and does not do what he hates but speaks the truth ?

Apostle Paul again speaks forth the words of truth, speaking the truth in love, speaks the truth in Christ and lies NOT..

Proverbs 13:5 A righteous man hateth lying: but a wicked man is loathsome, and cometh to shame.

Acts 26:25 But he said, I am not mad, most noble Festus; but speak forth the words of truth and soberness.

Ephesians 4:15 But speaking the truth in love, may grow up into him in all things, which is the head, even Christ:

1 Timothy 2:7 Whereunto I am ordained a preacher, and an apostle, (I speak the truth in Christ, and lie not;) a teacher of the Gentiles in faith and verity.

Now will littledavid admit anything ? No he cannot. It proves they are false teachers of Christ as foretold.

Hate the evil and love the good.

littledavid insists that Apostle Paul does the evil he would not, just because it is written that way and then refuses to see any further...

Amos 5:15 Hate the evil, and love the good, and establish judgment in the gate: it may be that the Lord God of hosts will be gracious unto the remnant of Joseph.

Psalm 97:10 Ye that love the Lord, hate evil: he preserveth the souls of his saints; he delivereth them out of the hand of the wicked.

But we see the transformation of Apostle Paul, who had done much evil before.

Then we know they accused Paul of evil but as Paul answers back for himself, they found no evil in him, as he and we are to abstain from every appearance of evil ( yet the accuser says Paul cannot help but do the evil he hates)...

Acts 9:13 Then Ananias answered, Lord, I have heard by many of this man, how much evil he hath done to thy saints at Jerusalem:

Acts 24:20 Or else let these same here say, if they have found any evil doing in me, while I stood before the council,

1 Thessalonians 5:22 Abstain from all appearance of evil.

Christ we know it is spoken of for loving righteousness and hasting iniquity....

Hebrews 1:9 Thou hast loved righteousness, and hated iniquity; therefore God, even thy God, hath anointed thee with the oil of gladness above thy fellows.

Now here is Paul speaking again and showing how ridiculous and evil it is to insist that Apostle Paul does the iniquity he hates.

Rather as told, every one that names the name of Christ departs from iniquity, as Christ gave Himself for us to redeem us from ALL INIQUITY purifying us unto Himself who are ZEALOUS OF GOOD WORKS, AND NOT DOING THE EVIL WE WOULD NOT DO..

2 Timothy 2:19 Nevertheless the foundation of God standeth sure, having this seal, The Lord knoweth them that are his. And, let every one that nameth the name of Christ depart from iniquity.

Titus 2:14 Who gave himself for us, that he might redeem us from all iniquity, and purify unto himself a peculiar people, zealous of good works.

ADAM7777

View Profile
Is satan wise, or there is only one wise God ?
Posted : 1 Jun, 2021 11:09 AM

You hear the deceiver saying seek wisdom, and it sounds like satan's message.

The Kings of Assyria and of Babylon were deposed by God, as satan was ruling with them ( remember the Kings of the earth give their power to the beast...

Revelation 17:12 And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast.

13 These have one mind, and shall give their power and strength unto the beast.

Revelation 17:18 And the woman which thou sawest is that great city, which reigneth over the kings of the earth.

Revelation 16:14 For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.

Now look at the heart of these kings rules by the beast, by the spirits of devils, they want to sit as God and ascend up to Heaven, they say by their wisdom they have done it for they are prudent...

Isaiah 10:12 Wherefore it shall come to pass, that when the Lord hath performed his whole work upon mount Zion and on Jerusalem, I will punish the fruit of the stout heart of the king of Assyria, and the glory of his high looks.

13 For he saith, By the strength of my hand I have done it, and by my wisdom; for I am prudent: and I have removed the bounds of the people, and have robbed their treasures, and I have put down the inhabitants like a valiant man:

Isaiah 14:13 For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:

14 I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.

That is the deceivers exact message, to seek wisdom?

But now look at the absolute irony. The serpents are described as wiser, and we are advised to be as wise as serpents...

Matthew 10:16 Behold, I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves: be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves.

Luke 16:8 And the lord commended the unjust steward, because he had done wisely: for the children of this world are in their generation wiser than the children of light.

But Lucifer does not ascend up to Heaven, there is only one wise God....

1 Timothy 1:17 Now unto the King eternal, immortal, invisible, the only wise God, be honour and glory for ever and ever. Amen.

Jude 1:25 To the only wise God our Saviour, be glory and majesty, dominion and power, both now and ever. Amen.

I noticed the deceiver make mistakes, it says we all make mistakes, sometimes do wrong. But what I noticed of the deceivers mistakes, was not what it admitted, but what it shows by mistake. It says we cannot help but fail at times. But it never fails to contradict and blaspheme, not for one moment in years non stop of blaspheming Gods name on a daily basis, why does it never fail on that, if it insists we all fail at times ? Because the false teachers do not wan to fail on deceiving, so they never stopped for many years as seen and as proven on the posting forum.

Look at the words and see what is revealed about them, they are wise alright, but wise to do evil, and to do good all of a sudden they have no knowledge, as they admit themselves, they cannot do right always ( which means never)

Jeremiah 4:22 For my people is foolish, they have not known me; they are sottish children, and they have none understanding: they are wise to do evil, but to do good they have no knowledge.

Now compare that wisdom to do evil and no knowledge to do good, to the real wisdom of God as told, the Spirit of wisdom knowing Christ ( to know Him is told here too, the knowledge of the Son of God unto a perfect man which satan hates and loathes this idea and these words..

Ephesians 1:17 That the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give unto you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of him:

Ephesians 4:13 Till we all come in the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fulness of Christ:

So they are wise serpents, but wise to do devil and in what else ?

Wise to be excuse makers.

Wise to justify riches and selfishness.

Wise to find anyone who they can bring down to hell...

Proverbs 26:16 The sluggard is wiser in his own conceit than seven men that can render a reason.

Proverbs 28:11 The rich man is wise in his own conceit; but the poor that hath understanding searcheth him out.

Matthew 23:15 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye compass sea and land to make one proselyte, and when he is made, ye make him twofold more the child of hell than yourselves.

Again the children of this world are wiser, but the irony is that they are also foolishness, that their thoughts which they share daily and so much and to nobody, are actually vain...

1 Corinthians 3:19 For the wisdom of this world is foolishness with God. For it is written, He taketh the wise in their own craftiness.

20 And again, The Lord knoweth the thoughts of the wise, that they are vain.

Here is that fulfillment, of their great swelling words of vanity, to promise liberty in Christ to the ones they deceive, who through the knowledge of Christ ( which was unto the knowledge of the Son of God unto a perfect man) they come away from that to allure them through the lusts of the flesh and that is their message daily..

2 Peter 2:18 For when they speak great swelling words of vanity, they allure through the lusts of the flesh, through much wantonness, those that were clean escaped from them who live in error.

19 While they promise them liberty, they themselves are the servants of corruption: for of whom a man is overcome, of the same is he brought in bondage.

20 For if after they have escaped the pollutions of the world through the knowledge of the Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, they are again entangled therein, and overcome, the latter end is worse with them than the beginning.

One last answer to the wise taslkers, who are exposed by answering about Romans 7.

Their only other excuse they attempt to use is 1 John, and that I say God is a liar by not confessing the sins. But as they are answered, I answer them easily again, it is right, we confess our sins, and also the part they cant acknowledge and can only deny is, we confess AND FORSAKE THEM..

1 John 1:9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

10 If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is not in us.

Proverbs 28:13 He that covereth his sins shall not prosper: but whoso confesseth and forsaketh them shall have mercy.

Example of confessing and forsaking our sins is on the very next chapter, to know Christ, ( remember the Spirit given in the knowledge of Him) is when we keep His commandments ( unto a perfect man is the knowledge of the Son of God) and the deceiver i left with nothing else to say but that we cannot walk as Christ walked, well it sure cant because it denies all God has testified which includes yet again that this is WHEN THE LOVE OF GOD IS PERFECTED IN US ( the knowledge of Him is into a perfect man that is the knowledge of the Son of God) and the disputer is left with no wise reply and is turned backwards..

1 John 2:3 And hereby we do know that we know him, if we keep his commandments.

4 He that saith, I know him, and keepeth not his commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him.

5 But whoso keepeth his word, in him verily is the love of God perfected: hereby know we that we are in him.

6 He that saith he abideth in him ought himself also so to walk, even as he walked.

ADAM7777

View Profile
Romans 7 and the WEAKNESS, of littledavids "ideas"
Posted : 1 Jun, 2021 02:48 AM

When we were in the flesh, means we are no longer in the flesh ?

What is newness of spirit ?

How we brought fruit to death in the oldness?

How are we delivered from the law that held us dead ?

Romans 7:5 For when we were in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the law, did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death.

6 But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.

Here is the new spirit given, and the heart of stony flesh taken away.

Which is why here it is told we are not in the flesh when the Spirit of God shall dwell in us.

Here we are told we put off the body of the sin of the flesh by the circumcision of Christ..

Ezekiel 11:19 And I will give them one heart, and I will put a new spirit within you; and I will take the stony heart out of their flesh, and will give them an heart of flesh:

Romans 8:8 So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God.

Romans 8:9 But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his.

Colossians 2:11 In whom also ye are circumcised with the circumcision made without hands, in putting off the body of the sins of the flesh by the circumcision of Christ:

We are called to be spiritual to worship the Father, means we are carnal, or not carnal ?

Romans 7:14 For we know that the law is spiritual: but I am carnal, sold under sin.

Carnal and walking as men is when there are envies and strife, which we are to not be yet carnal..

1 Corinthians 3:3 For ye are yet carnal: for whereas there is among you envying, and strife, and divisions, are ye not carnal, and walk as men?

Here is a clear message of doing what we hate, and allow not...

Romans 7:15 For that which I do I allow not: for what I would, that do I not; but what I hate, that do I.

We can find the same when we look, how Israel was to hate the evil, and love the good, for God to be gracious to the remnant.

Those who love the Lord are to hate evil, as Apostle Paul said.

The fear of the Lord is to hate evil.

The righteous man hates lying.

The ones who hate covetousness prolong their days.

Jesus taught us every one that does evil hates the light. Jesus shows us how when we do truth ( not doing evil) we have come to the light ( no longer hating the light doing evil against it)

The Light is Christ, we come to Him who loves righteousness and hates iniquity to be reproved and be manifested and working in God..

Amos 5:15 Hate the evil, and love the good, and establish judgment in the gate: it may be that the Lord God of hosts will be gracious unto the remnant of Joseph.

Psalm 97:10 Ye that love the Lord, hate evil: he preserveth the souls of his saints; he delivereth them out of the hand of the wicked.

Proverbs 8:13 The fear of the Lord is to hate evil: pride, and arrogancy, and the evil way, and the froward mouth, do I hate.

Proverbs 13:5 A righteous man hateth lying: but a wicked man is loathsome, and cometh to shame.

Proverbs 28:16 The prince that wanteth understanding is also a great oppressor: but he that hateth covetousness shall prolong his days.

John 3:20 For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved.

21 But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God.

Hebrews 1:9 Thou hast loved righteousness, and hated iniquity; therefore God, even thy God, hath anointed thee with the oil of gladness above thy fellows.

The law then is consented as good when the evil we would not, we do.

The law is made for the lawless disobedient, the ungodly sinner, the unholy.....

Romans 7:16 If then I do that which I would not, I consent unto the law that it is good.

1 Timothy 1:8 But we know that the law is good, if a man use it lawfully;

9 Knowing this, that the law is not made for a righteous man, but for the lawless and disobedient, for the ungodly and for sinners, for unholy and profane, for murderers of fathers and murderers of mothers, for manslayers,

The evil that we would not do, that we do.

That is caused by sin dwelling in us.

No good thing dwells in our flesh.

How to do the good, we find not ?

Romans 7:17 Now then it is no more I that do it, but sin that dwelleth in me.

Romans 7:18 For I know that in me (that is, in my flesh,) dwelleth no good thing: for to will is present with me; but how to perform that which is good I find not.

19 For the good that I would I do not: but the evil which I would not, that I do.

That is speaking after the manner of men ( for those carnal and not spiritual, and yet walking as men)

That is because of the weakness of mans flesh, who do uncleanness adding iniquity unto iniquity,

Those who have their iniquity added unto iniquity do not come into the Lords righteousness.

We serve in righteousness to holiness.

If we still do the evil we would not, we are not confessing, ( but are denying) that the Lord is faithful who establishes us and keeps us from evil...

Psalm 69:27 Add iniquity unto their iniquity: and let them not come into thy righteousness.

Romans 6:19 I speak after the manner of men because of the infirmity of your flesh: for as ye have yielded your members servants to uncleanness and to iniquity unto iniquity; even so now yield your members servants to righteousness unto holiness.

2 Thessalonians 3:3 But the Lord is faithful, who shall stablish you, and keep you from evil.

We delight in the law of God, when evil is yet present with us...

Romans 7:20 Now if I do that I would not, it is no more I that do it, but sin that dwelleth in me.

21 I find then a law, that, when I would do good, evil is present with me.

22 For I delight in the law of God after the inward man:

The law of God is our delight, and the judgments of the Lord are to help us, those who are astray like a lost sheep, and the Lord has to seek these servants/lost sheep.

Then to those who delight in the law of God after the inward man, the Lord did answer He will both search His sheep and seek them out.

Because all we as sheep have gone astray, to our own way ( doing evil even though we would not do it) and the Lord laid the iniquity of us all on our Lord Jesus Christ.

Then we no longer are astray, we return to the Shepherd and Bishop of our souls..

Psalm 119:174 I have longed for thy salvation, O Lord; and thy law is my delight.

175 Let my soul live, and it shall praise thee; and let thy judgments help me.

176 I have gone astray like a lost sheep; seek thy servant; for I do not forget thy commandments.

Ezekiel 34:11 For thus saith the Lord God; Behold, I, even I, will both search my sheep, and seek them out.

Isaiah 53:6 All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned every one to his own way; and the Lord hath laid on him the iniquity of us all.

1 Peter 2:25 For ye were as sheep going astray; but are now returned unto the Shepherd and Bishop of your souls.

Another law is in our members then, to bring us into captivity to the law of sin.

Romans 7:23 But I see another law in my members, warring against the law of my mind, and bringing me into captivity to the law of sin which is in my members.

That sin is brought into captivity to the obedience of Christ of what wars against our mind, and we cast down all imaginations.

For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal ( we are not then carnal) but are mighty through God to the pulling down of strongholds ( of satan's weakness in the flesh)..

2 Corinthians 10:5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

2 Corinthians 10:4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds;)

With the mind that is warred against, we serve God, which is us serving in the flesh, the law of sin.

Romans 7:24 O wretched man that I am! who shall deliver me from the body of this death?

25 I thank God through Jesus Christ our Lord. So then with the mind I myself serve the law of God; but with the flesh the law of sin.

Now we have the law of faith ( to overcome that war with )

Through faith we establish the law ( God is faithful who will stablish us and keep us from evil)

This is justifying circumcision and the uncircumcision through faith, by circumcision of the heart ( new heart and by newness of spirit to serve with)...

Romans 3:27 Where is boasting then? It is excluded. By what law? of works? Nay: but by the law of faith.

Romans 3:30 Seeing it is one God, which shall justify the circumcision by faith, and uncircumcision through faith.

31 Do we then make void the law through faith? God forbid: yea, we establish the law.

Romans 2:28 For he is not a Jew, which is one outwardly; neither is that circumcision, which is outward in the flesh:

29 But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God.

Last consideration, the flesh is weak, what does it mean ?

It means, except we east the strong flesh of the Son of man, we have no life in us, as our weak flesh means death..

Mark 14:38 Watch ye and pray, lest ye enter into temptation. The spirit truly is ready, but the flesh is weak.

John 6:53 Then Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except ye eat the flesh of the Son of man, and drink his blood, ye have no life in you.

John 6:56 He that eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, dwelleth in me, and I in him.

Romans 6:22 But now being made free from sin, and become servants to God, ye have your fruit unto holiness, and the end everlasting life.

23 For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

ADAM7777

View Profile
WHAT DOES GOD'S WORD MEAN WHEN HE SAYS HE WILL ESTABLISH US AND FAITHFULLY KEEP US FROM EVIL ?
Posted : 31 May, 2021 02:03 PM

Now imagine to the tale bearing spirit on this forum that used to post many tales as his thread titles. Is that what we should consider to be a faithful spirit ?

Look at the distinction, Jesus Christ we know as the true and faithful witness, and we know satan the false witness utters lies ( and is th father and expert at lies)...

Revelation 3:14 And unto the angel of the church of the Laodiceans write; These things saith the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creation of God;

Proverbs 11:13 A talebearer revealeth secrets: but he that is of a faithful spirit concealeth the matter.

Proverbs 14:5 A faithful witness will not lie: but a false witness will utter lies.

Now we follow the path God shows us, to the worshipers in truth ( with no lies or lying spirit) then we know the Spirit of truth has to be in us.

The Spirit is truth.

There is a Spirit of truth, and a spirit of error..

John 4:23 But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him.

John 4:24 God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.

John 14:17 Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.

1 John 5:6 This is he that came by water and blood, even Jesus Christ; not by water only, but by water and blood. And it is the Spirit that beareth witness, because the Spirit is truth.

1 John 4:6 We are of God: he that knoweth God heareth us; he that is not of God heareth not us. Hereby know we the spirit of truth, and the spirit of error.

Then God prepares thew way for us, how the faithful city lost judgement and righteousness.

Then God restores judgement, then the city becomes the city of righteousness, the faithful city.

God further explains this is Him betrothing us to Him in faithfulness, in judgement, and in righteousness...

Isaiah 1:21 How is the faithful city become an harlot! it was full of judgment; righteousness lodged in it; but now murderers.

Isaiah 1:26 And I will restore thy judges as at the first, and thy counsellors as at the beginning: afterward thou shalt be called, The city of righteousness, the faithful city.

Isaiah 11:5 And righteousness shall be the girdle of his loins, and faithfulness the girdle of his reins.

Hosea 2:19 And I will betroth thee unto me for ever; yea, I will betroth thee unto me in righteousness, and in judgment, and in lovingkindness, and in mercies.

20 I will even betroth thee unto me in faithfulness: and thou shalt know the Lord.

Jesus then comes to earth to reveal how to be unjust in the least is to not be faithful at all, which is the true riches, to purify the heart of man by faith, calling on the Lord out of that purified pure heart of faith, opening our eyes to be sanctified by faith that is in Christ Jesus our Lord, for obedience to the faith and the obedience of faith..

Luke 16:10 He that is faithful in that which is least is faithful also in much: and he that is unjust in the least is unjust also in much.

Luke 16:11 If therefore ye have not been faithful in the unrighteous mammon, who will commit to your trust the true riches?

Acts 15:8 And God, which knoweth the hearts, bare them witness, giving them the Holy Ghost, even as he did unto us;

9 And put no difference between us and them, purifying their hearts by faith.

2 Timothy 2:22 Flee also youthful lusts: but follow righteousness, faith, charity, peace, with them that call on the Lord out of a pure heart.

Acts 26:18 To open their eyes, and to turn them from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan unto God, that they may receive forgiveness of sins, and inheritance among them which are sanctified by faith that is in me.

Romans 1:5 By whom we have received grace and apostleship, for obedience to the faith among all nations, for his name:

Romans 16:26 But now is made manifest, and by the scriptures of the prophets, according to the commandment of the everlasting God, made known to all nations for the obedience of faith:

So the just live by faith ( those in faith justified by Christ) and they do not draw back to faithlessness, and faith establishes the law of faith...

Romans 1:17 For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith: as it is written, The just shall live by faith.

Hebrews 10:38 Now the just shall live by faith: but if any man draw back, my soul shall have no pleasure in him.

Romans 3:31 Do we then make void the law through faith? God forbid: yea, we establish the law.

Romans 3:27 Where is boasting then? It is excluded. By what law? of works? Nay: but by the law of faith.

Walking in the faithful steps of Abraham, and by faith Abraham offered up Isaac, justified by works and we see how his faith wrought with his works to make faith perfected as it must be..

Romans 4:12 And the father of circumcision to them who are not of the circumcision only, but who also walk in the steps of that faith of our father Abraham, which he had being yet uncircumcised.

Hebrews 11:17 By faith Abraham, when he was tried, offered up Isaac: and he that had received the promises offered up his only begotten son,

James 2:21 Was not Abraham our father justified by works, when he had offered Isaac his son upon the altar?

22 Seest thou how faith wrought with his works, and by works was faith made perfect?

We saw above how God opens the eyes to sanctify us by faith that is in Him, and then faith comes by hearing the word of God,..

Romans 10:17 So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.

We stand by faith and fall by not fearing God, and we are damned by not having faith and then in sin.

Faith works by love ( important to know)

Love works no ill to your neighbour, love is the fulfilling of the law ( the law of faith which is established)

To come to the unity of the faith to a perfect man, the measure of the stature of Christ in His knowledge ( that knowledge is here)...

Romans 11:20 Well; because of unbelief they were broken off, and thou standest by faith. Be not highminded, but fear:

21 For if God spared not the natural branches, take heed lest he also spare not thee.

Romans 14:23 And he that doubteth is damned if he eat, because he eateth not of faith: for whatsoever is not of faith is sin.

Galatians 5:6 For in Jesus Christ neither circumcision availeth any thing, nor uncircumcision; but faith which worketh by love.

Romans 13:10 Love worketh no ill to his neighbour: therefore love is the fulfilling of the law.

Ephesians 4:13 Till we all come in the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fulness of Christ:

Not all have faith, they remain wicked, but the Lord is faithful, and being faithful He keeps His faithful from evil.

Romans 7 shows an example of not being kept from evil, the wicked doers choose this as their faith...

2 Thessalonians 2:2 And that we may be delivered from unreasonable and wicked men: for all men have not faith.

3 But the Lord is faithful, who shall stablish you, and keep you from evil.

4 And we have confidence in the Lord touching you, that ye both do and will do the things which we command you.

Romans 7:18 For I know that in me (that is, in my flesh,) dwelleth no good thing: for to will is present with me; but how to perform that which is good I find not.

19 For the good that I would I do not: but the evil which I would not, that I do.

The Holy Apostles ( in more than name in also deed) do be kept from evil by the faithful Lord, because they do fight the good fight and do keep the faith.

The faith of Jesus is to keep the commandments of God. ( the unstable cannot keep the faith by thinking God does not keep anyone from evil ?

2 Timothy 4:7 I have fought a good fight, I have finished my course, I have kept the faith:

Revelation 14:12 Here is the patience of the saints: here are they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus.

ADAM7777

View Profile
Where was satan when God created the Heavens? Answer inside...
Posted : 30 May, 2021 02:34 AM

Yes, satan was nowhere when God alone created the Heavens, yet contradicts all the righteousness of God, if we believe in righteousness in the heart we do no unrighteousness..

Romans 10:10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

2 Timothy 2:22 Flee also youthful lusts: but follow righteousness, faith, charity, peace, with them that call on the Lord out of a pure heart.

Here is satan's message again teaching on earth to do unrighteousness..

2 Thessalonians 2:10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.

2 Thessalonians 2:12 That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

This manifests the difference between the children of God and the children of satan, the ones who hate their brother doing any unrighteousness against them, hear satans message which only talks and was nowhere when God alone created all and only talks on now emptily but exposed entirely, especially by their words ( of vanity) and their refusing to hear and do the righteous actions instead of talk is their "love" and "belief"...

1 John 3:10 In this the children of God are manifest, and the children of the devil: whosoever doeth not righteousness is not of God, neither he that loveth not his brother.

ADAM7777

View Profile
Michael and his angels.
Posted : 30 May, 2021 02:25 AM

The Word was made flesh, then is no more flesh)Spirit, and man is flesh and is then made as the angels ( no more marriage remember)/Spirit, so for man to be as an Angel is a title, and we are all one together with Christ which explains an Archangel and Captain to us, sons of salvation and glory...

John 1:14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

2 Corinthians 5:16 Wherefore henceforth know we no man after the flesh: yea, though we have known Christ after the flesh, yet now henceforth know we him no more.

Luke 20:34 And Jesus answering said unto them, The children of this world marry, and are given in marriage:

35 But they which shall be accounted worthy to obtain that world, and the resurrection from the dead, neither marry, nor are given in marriage:

36 Neither can they die any more: for they are equal unto the angels; and are the children of God, being the children of the resurrection.

John 17:21 That they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me.

22 And the glory which thou gavest me I have given them; that they may be one, even as we are one:

23 I in them, and thou in me, that they may be made perfect in one; and that the world may know that thou hast sent me, and hast loved them, as thou hast loved me.

ADAM7777

View Profile
Why was the flood, who was responsible, and why did God give mercy ?
Posted : 30 May, 2021 02:17 AM

Why was the flood, who was responsible, and why did God give mercy ?

Satans seed (children of the wicked one) were all that was on earth, hence why every imagination of the heart was only evil continually

The earth was corrupt. Who corrupted it?

Psalm 53:1, begins to give the answer, it is the fool who says there is no God. 2 Thessalonians 2:4 confirms this is satan, the man of sin who OPPOSES all that is God saying he is God instead..

Genesis 6:5 And God saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually.

Genesis 6:7 And the Lord said, I will destroy man whom I have created from the face of the earth; both man, and beast, and the creeping thing, and the fowls of the air; for it repenteth me that I have made them.

8 But Noah found grace in the eyes of the Lord.

Genesis 6:11 The earth also was corrupt before God, and the earth was filled with violence.

12 And God looked upon the earth, and, behold, it was corrupt; for all flesh had corrupted his way upon the earth.

2 Thessalonians 2:4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

Psalm 53:1 The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Corrupt are they, and have done abominable iniquity: there is none that doeth good.

2 God looked down from heaven upon the children of men, to see if there were any that did understand, that did seek God.

3 Every one of them is gone back: they are altogether become filthy; there is none that doeth good, no, not one.

That proves all are under sin because of being corrupted by satan, and why nobody seeks God as satan has all to seek him instead..

Romans 3:9 What then? are we better than they? No, in no wise: for we have before proved both Jews and Gentiles, that they are all under sin;

10 As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one:

11 There is none that understandeth, there is none that seeketh after God.

12 They are all gone out of the way, they are together become unprofitable; there is none that doeth good, no, not one.

More proof is the wicked one corrupts the earth against the Holy covenant of God, for people to not5 know God and do exploits of good and mercy/kindness, this is the whoore of Babylon ( the devil spirit) which corrupts the earth to do fornication ( the same reason why God had to flood the earth)...

Daniel 11:32 And such as do wickedly against the covenant shall he corrupt by flatteries: but the people that do know their God shall be strong, and do exploits.

Revelation 19:2 For true and righteous are his judgments: for he hath judged the great whoore, which did corrupt the earth with her fornication, and hath avenged the blood of his servants at her hand.

The Gospel does tell us how the corrupt tree also never has any good, and only the non corrupted tree can escape the corruption of satans lust, who through subtlty tries to corrupt the simplicity of Christ ( what else does it speak for ?).

The devils teachers resist the truth by being men of corrupt minds ( minds of satan) but God tells us how to escape the corruption ( the reason why the earth was flooded) was through lu and we are to put off that former man which is corrupted according to the deceitful lusts( the deceitfulness of sin and of satan) and his teachers..

Matthew 7:18 A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.

2 Corinthians 11:3 But I fear, lest by any means, as the serpent beguiled Eve through his subtilty, so your minds should be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ.

Ephesians 4:22 That ye put off concerning the former conversation the old man, which is corrupt according to the deceitful lusts;

2 Timothy 3:8 Now as Jannes and Jambres withstood Moses, so do these also resist the truth: men of corrupt minds, reprobate concerning the faith. 2 Peter 2:12. 2 Peter 2:19

2 Peter 1:4 Whereby are given unto us exceeding great and precious promises: that by these ye might be partakers of the divine nature, having escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust.

The flood is remembered here by Peter also, how Noah the preacher of righteousness found grace in the eyes of the Lord, was by condemning the old world with an overthrow, bringing in the flood on the world of the ungodly ( who dare to do abominable iniquity and refuse to be silent)..

2 Peter 2:4 For if God spared not the angels that sinned, but cast them down to hell, and delivered them into chains of darkness, to be reserved unto judgment;

5 And spared not the old world, but saved Noah the eighth person, a preacher of righteousness, bringing in the flood upon the world of the ungodly;

6 And turning the cities of Sodom and Gomorrha into ashes condemned them with an overthrow, making them an ensample unto those that after should live ungodly;

Here in Isaiah 54:9, God remembers for us the flood, why He has great mercies on us after that, why Noah found grace in the eyes of the Lord, after the world of the ungodly were condemned and destroyed, because now all Gods children would be taught of the Lord ( no longer corrupted deceiver teaching ) and the covenant of peace is never removed ( the same covenant the devil corrupts by flatteries now on earth to the wicked)...

Isaiah 54:1 Sing, O barren, thou that didst not bear; break forth into singing, and cry aloud, thou that didst not travail with child: for more are the children of the desolate than the children of the married wife, saith the Lord.

Isaiah 54:7 For a small moment have I forsaken thee; but with great mercies will I gather thee.

8 In a little wrath I hid my face from thee for a moment; but with everlasting kindness will I have mercy on thee, saith the Lord thy Redeemer.

9 For this is as the waters of Noah unto me: for as I have sworn that the waters of Noah should no more go over the earth; so have I sworn that I would not be wroth with thee, nor rebuke thee.

10 For the mountains shall depart, and the hills be removed; but my kindness shall not depart from thee, neither shall the covenant of my peace be removed, saith the Lord that hath mercy on thee.

11 O thou afflicted, tossed with tempest, and not comforted, behold, I will lay thy stones with fair colours, and lay thy foundations with sapphires.

12 And I will make thy windows of agates, and thy gates of carbuncles, and all thy borders of pleasant stones.

13 And all thy children shall be taught of the Lord; and great shall be the peace of thy children.

Galatians 4:26 But Jerusalem which is above is free, which is the mother of us all.

27 For it is written, Rejoice, thou barren that bearest not; break forth and cry, thou that travailest not: for the desolate hath many more children than she which hath an husband.

Now watch closely, how they were corrupted on the other side of the flood, and how Israel were told about serving the Lord in sincerity and truth on this side of the flood..

Joshua 24:14 Now therefore fear the Lord, and serve him in sincerity and in truth: and put away the gods which your fathers served on the other side of the flood, and in Egypt; and serve ye the Lord.

They did leaven the whole lump, as Christ our pass over needed to be sacrificed for us, to be enabled to serve God in sincerity and truth now, which means we cast out the wicked doer who claims to be a believer. but is subtely the corrupter bleiever in satan...

1 Corinthians 5:6 Your glorying is not good. Know ye not that a little leaven leaveneth the whole lump?

7 Purge out therefore the old leaven, that ye may be a new lump, as ye are unleavened. For even Christ our passover is sacrificed for us:

8 Therefore let us keep the feast, not with old leaven, neither with the leaven of malice and wickedness; but with the unleavened bread of sincerity and truth.

9 I wrote unto you in an epistle not to company with fornicators:

10 Yet not altogether with the fornicators of this world, or with the covetous, or extortioners, or with idolaters; for then must ye needs go out of the world.

11 But now I have written unto you not to keep company, if any man that is called a brother be a fornicator, or covetous, or an idolator, or a railer, or a drunkard, or an extortioner; with such an one no not to eat.

12 For what have I to do to judge them also that are without? do not ye judge them that are within?

13 But them that are without God judgeth. Therefore put away from among yourselves that wicked person.

Now we have war with satan, and satan says to be corrupt, is OK, as God forgives you if you ask for mercy.

That however is proved to be the corrupting of the covenant of the Lord through flatteries.

Also it was why the world was corrupted and flooded.

2 Corinthians 10:4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds;)

Revelation 12:7 And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,

Now we are told the end comes through the flood, at the end of this war we are in against satan to win by not being carnal, Prince Michael against the devil prince of darkness) and the dragon ( satan) tries to flood the Lord Gods seed again ( as it was satan who was responsible for the flood by its corruption everywhere on earth) but it was God who gave mercy and grace and why the earth again helps us to swallow up the flood that the dragon gives out of it';s mouth..

Daniel 9:26 And after threescore and two weeks shall Messiah be cut off, but not for himself: and the people of the prince that shall come shall destroy the city and the sanctuary; and the end thereof shall be with a flood, and unto the end of the war desolations are determined.

Revelation 12:15 And the serpent cast out of his mouth water as a flood after the woman, that he might cause her to be carried away of the flood.

Revelation 12:16 And the earth helped the woman, and the earth opened her mouth, and swallowed up the flood which the dragon cast out of his mouth.

Last connected warning for us, the day of the Son of man is the same as the corrupted time of the flood by all hearing the corruption message and spirit of satan, the same lust and sin all do now is the same flood which satan did and was responsible for, and is doing right now ( corrupting from the simplicity and sincerity and truth ) of Christ..

Matthew 24:37 But as the days of Noah were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

38 For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark,

39 And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

ADAM7777

View Profile
Michael and his angels.
Posted : 28 May, 2021 01:38 PM

The mockers, mock on, or just hanging around, mocking around, but they have no answer, funny how they claim they are unanswered.

The bible does show things simply, no need for loads of answers and different sidetracks the deceiver wants us to turn down.

It is all a matter of faith, and that's when there is no denial left.

So God describes things for us, how the house of David is to be as God, as the angel of the Lord before the enemies of David...

Zechariah 12:8 In that day shall the Lord defend the inhabitants of Jerusalem; and he that is feeble among them at that day shall be as David; and the house of David shall be as God, as the angel of the Lord before them.

That is the word in Zachariah, and of course it gets much deeper right here too, satan tries to resist the angel of the Lord ( as God) but the Lord answers to satan, the Lord rebuke thee, the Lord who chooses Jerusalem and makes the house of David as God as the angel of the Lord...

(the House of David, which is Christ, and Christ over the house of David of course)..

Isaiah 22:22 And the key of the house of David will I lay upon his shoulder; so he shall open, and none shall shut; and he shall shut, and none shall open.

Luke 1:69 And hath raised up an horn of salvation for us in the house of his servant David;

Zechariah 3:1 And he shewed me Joshua the high priest standing before the angel of the Lord, and Satan standing at his right hand to resist him.

2 And the Lord said unto Satan, The Lord rebuke thee, O Satan; even the Lord that hath chosen Jerusalem rebuke thee: is not this a brand plucked out of the fire?

Which the deceivers must avoid these descriptions, as they clearly show Michael as that angel of the Lord ( as God) disputing against satan, says as the Lord, the Lord rebuke thee,.

Because if you do not understand yet deceivers, here it is again, Christ is made as Head over the house of David, and as said in Zachariah, in THAT DAY, Christ ( as Head over the house of David) is as the angel of the Lord ( as God as told).

Jude 1:9 Yet Michael the archangel, when contending with the devil he disputed about the body of Moses, durst not bring against him a railing accusation, but said, The Lord rebuke thee.

Now we follow the rest of the Revelations God tells us, just as it is told to us, no need to change or add anything as the deceivers do nonstop.

Christ is made now lower than the angels, made to be that is.

This also is described for us as man, to be joint heirs with Christ to be glorified together with Him..

Romans 8:17 And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer with him, that we may be also glorified together.

Psalm 8:4 What is man, that thou art mindful of him? and the son of man, that thou visitest him?

5 For thou hast made him a little lower than the angels, and hast crowned him with glory and honour.

Hebrews 2:9 But we see Jesus, who was made a little lower than the angels for the suffering of death, crowned with glory and honour; that he by the grace of God should taste death for every man.

The reason we are to be joint heirs with Christ, and man made lower than the angels together with Christ the Son of man made to be lower than the angels, has significance now.

Because we are to be AS THE ANGELS, EQUAL UNTO THE ANGELS, we understand and it is revealed, why Jesus ALSO TOOK PART ( to be made lower than the angels) and made as man and we to be joint heirs with Him and also to be equal to the angels and as the angels. This can be told below..

Mark 12:25 For when they shall rise from the dead, they neither marry, nor are given in marriage; but are as the angels which are in heaven.

Matthew 22:30 For in the resurrection they neither marry, nor are given in marriage, but are as the angels of God in heaven.

Luke 20:36 Neither can they die any more: for they are equal unto the angels; and are the children of God, being the children of the resurrection.

Hebrews 2:14 Forasmuch then as the children are partakers of flesh and blood, he also himself likewise took part of the same; that through death he might destroy him that had the power of death, that is, the devil;

Psalm 103:20 Bless the Lord, ye his angels, that excel in strength, that do his commandments, hearkening unto the voice of his word.

The angels ascend and descend on Christ the Son of man ( on the Lord God) when Heaven is opened up through the sacrifice of God ( Christ)..

John 1:51 And he saith unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Hereafter ye shall see heaven open, and the angels of God ascending and descending upon the Son of man.

This is the mystery of why we are made as the angels and why Christ was made to be lower then the angels with man being made power then the angels and Christ taking part in all and as the Son of man.

Because when Christ died and rose again, at that very moment, twelve legions of angels were given, which are in fact man, or Israel, given redeemed to and by Christ, and why we are joint heirs with Him and all made together lower then the angels and then to be equal to them and AS THEM..

Revelation 21:12 And had a wall great and high, and had twelve gates, and at the gates twelve angels, and names written thereon, which are the names of the twelve tribes of the children of Israel:

Matthew 26:53 Thinkest thou that I cannot now pray to my Father, and he shall presently give me more than twelve legions of angels?

Revelation then we know, is after Christ died and rose again, and Israel ( the twelve legions of angels, the few He chooses) are the 12 legions of angels given to Christ ( our God for dying for us ) and this is the war in Heaven ( remember Heaven is opened up by Christs sacrifice and the 12 legions of angels given, and the angels of God ascending and descending on Him ) and Michael and His angels are Christ and His angels which we have just read ( and understood and believed) were given to Him which is Israel ( us ) to be as angels with Christ ( Michael) fighting against satan and his lost angels of darkness, and then it makes sense why an Archangel leads the angels, because we are made lower then the angels together and are as the angels together to be joint heirs taking part together and inheriting all to be glorified together.

This is HOW, many sons are brought to glory, I see no ANSWERS FROM THE DECEIVERS SO FAR, but they are answered..

Revelation 12:7 And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,

Matthew 25:41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

2 Thessalonians 1:7 And to you who are troubled rest with us, when the Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven with his mighty angels,

Hebrews 2:10 For it became him, for whom are all things, and by whom are all things, in bringing many SONS UNTO GLORY to make the captain of their salvation perfect through sufferings.

Romans 8:17 And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer with him, that we may be also GLORIFIED TOGETHER.

ADAM7777

View Profile
Where was satan when God created the Heavens? Answer inside...
Posted : 28 May, 2021 12:30 PM

God in the beginning divided the light from the darkness, satan who is darkness, comes after God has created all things, and begins to give his words ( full of vain talk and no good works satan ).

Notice also that darkness ( which is satan) is under the feet of God, and satan the serpent (darkness) will be under mans feet too....

Genesis 3:1 Now the serpent was more subtil than any beast of the field which the Lord God had made. And he said unto the woman, Yea, hath God said, Ye shall not eat of every tree of the garden?

Genesis 3:14 And the Lord God said unto the serpent, Because thou hast done this, thou art cursed above all cattle, and above every beast of the field; upon thy belly shalt thou go, and dust shalt thou eat all the days of thy life:

15 And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.

2 Samuel 22:10 He bowed the heavens also, and came down; and darkness was under his feet.

Now, here in Job, we are to declare if we have understanding. Understand then, that the message is not to Job, because Job did not question Gods works, or try to correct what God had commanded to Adam and Eve.

So the question of, where wast thou, when God laid the foundations of the earth is to satan, who tries to overturn Gods words and good ways, yet was nowhere doing nothing when the Lord God alone spreadt out the Heavens. This is also confirmed by Job himself, who had already told us, that God alone spread out the Heavens and made all who exist in the Heavens ( including satan) only God is not made who is Jesus Christ..

Job 38:2 Who is this that darkeneth counsel by words without knowledge?

3 Gird up now thy loins like a man; for I will demand of thee, and answer thou me.

4 Where wast thou when I laid the foundations of the earth? declare, if thou hast understanding.

Job 9:6 Which shaketh the earth out of her place, and the pillars thereof tremble.

7 Which commandeth the sun, and it riseth not; and sealeth up the stars.

8 Which alone spreadeth out the heavens, and treadeth upon the waves of the sea.

Isaiah 44:24 Thus saith the Lord, thy redeemer, and he that formed thee from the womb, I am the Lord that maketh all things; that stretcheth forth the heavens alone; that spreadeth abroad the earth by myself;

Nehemiah 9:6 Thou, even thou, art Lord alone; thou hast made heaven, the heaven of heavens, with all their host, the earth, and all things that are therein, the seas, and all that is therein, and thou preservest them all; and the host of heaven worshippeth thee.

So easy to spot satan, speaks and contradicts, and yet did nothing, and does nothing, and tries to undo all God says, and does nothing else, but all other evil it can on earth and its aim is to say this is the correct way of God.

Now we will be delivered from that way of darkness, no more the crooked ways of satans darkness, no more flattery, no more stumbling, but the fool walks on in darkness, and as disobedient stumble at the Rock of Christ...

Proverbs 2:12 To deliver thee from the way of the evil man, from the man that speaketh froward things;

13 Who leave the paths of uprightness, to walk in the ways of darkness;

14 Who rejoice to do evil, and delight in the frowardness of the wicked;

15 Whose ways are crooked, and they froward in their paths:

16 To deliver thee from the strange woman, even from the stranger which flattereth with her words;

Proverbs 4:19 The way of the wicked is as darkness: they know not at what they stumble.

Ecclesiastes 2:14 The wise man's eyes are in his head; but the fool walketh in darkness: and I myself perceived also that one event happeneth to them all.

1 Peter 2:8 And a stone of stumbling, and a rock of offence, even to them which stumble at the word, being disobedient: whereunto also they were appointed.

What does it mean if we thought we believed in Jesus Christ, but did so through darkness, and it was not really light ?

Because the answer is, we cannot serve two masters. Cannot serve money.

Yet the devil did show to Christ how all the wealth of this world is his to give to who he wants, and only wants to be served.....

Matthew 6:22 The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light.

23 But if thine eye be evil, thy whole body shall be full of darkness. If therefore the light that is in thee be darkness, how great is that darkness!

24 No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon.

Luke 4:5 And the devil, taking him up into an high mountain, shewed unto him all the kingdoms of the world in a moment of time.

6 And the devil said unto him, All this power will I give thee, and the glory of them: for that is delivered unto me; and to whomsoever I will I give it.

7 If thou therefore wilt worship me, all shall be thine.

Now we learn of the power of darkness.

For most, as many are called but few are chosen and it is the wide path to destruction, they are not turned from darkness, not taken from satans power, never forgiven ( although the main theme of preaching is to ask all the time for forgiveness, an irony indeed)

But, men love darkness, and that must be the love of money, because they serve the other master which is satan/money and satan has all the wealth in his control to give it to them so we worship him instead of God and die condemned..

1 Timothy 6:10 For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows.

Luke 22:53 When I was daily with you in the temple, ye stretched forth no hands against me: but this is your hour, and the power of darkness.

Acts 26:18 To open their eyes, and to turn them from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan unto God, that they may receive forgiveness of sins, and inheritance among them which are sanctified by faith that is in me.

John 3:19 And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.

To believe in Jesus is to not walk in darkness, so when we walk on in darkness doing evil we believe in satan still.

Darkness comes upon man, it is satan, what else would it be that darkens counsel and was nowhere when God alone created the Heavens, but then as all satans false preachers, come and contradicts all he righteousness of God. Darkness is what we are to no longer abide in, and when we do darkness, we are surely in it, as few find the narrow path to life, right ?

John 8:12 Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life.

John 12:35 Then Jesus said unto them, Yet a little while is the light with you. Walk while ye have the light, lest darkness come upon you: for he that walketh in darkness knoweth not whither he goeth.

John 12:46 I am come a light into the world, that whosoever believeth on me should not abide in darkness.

Then here is the advice, to cast off satans deceiving woirks of darkness, put on liht and do righteousness and no longer evil permissible even though naturally satan insists it.

Unfruitful works of darkness are shameful, they say confess it, yet they never do, as they could not!

We are commanded and are to believe in, walking worthy of the Lord, they also say we cannot, how even saying we are to do all God says is heresy to them.

But they are seen through their darkness, we are delivered from the power of darkness, to be in the light...

Romans 13:12 The night is far spent, the day is at hand: let us therefore cast off the works of darkness, and let us put on the armour of light.

Ephesians 5:8 For ye were sometimes darkness, but now are ye light in the Lord: walk as children of light:

9 (For the fruit of the Spirit is in all goodness and righteousness and truth;)

10 Proving what is acceptable unto the Lord.

11 And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather reprove them.

12 For it is a shame even to speak of those things which are done of them in secret.

Colossians 1:10 That ye might walk worthy of the Lord unto all pleasing, being fruitful in every good work, and increasing in the knowledge of God;

11 Strengthened with all might, according to his glorious power, unto all patience and longsuffering with joyfulness;

12 Giving thanks unto the Father, which hath made us meet to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in light:

13 Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated us into the kingdom of his dear Son:

This is why the message now tells us how God is light, and we know Him by not walking in satans darkness any more, to be cleaned of all sin, which the deceiver again in darkened counsel says we are cleaned of sin by doing sin..

1 John 1:5 This then is the message which we have heard of him, and declare unto you, that God is light, and in him is no darkness at all.

6 If we say that we have fellowship with him, and walk in darkness, we lie, and do not the truth:

7 But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin.

But the final proof against all satans lies, which it did from the beginning, is the beginning tells us from God to love one another, not as satans example of hating and killing as in Cain, but the darkness ( satans lying darkness) is over past, now we love one another, to be in the light, because if we hate them and do evil against them, satan was nowhere when God created all and only spoke afterwards, and it only contradicts now too, it talks and does nothing else..

1 John 2:7 Brethren, I write no new commandment unto you, but an old commandment which ye had from the beginning. The old commandment is the word which ye have heard from the beginning.

1 John 2:8 Again, a new commandment I write unto you, which thing is true in him and in you: because the darkness is past, and the true light now shineth.

1 John 2:9 He that saith he is in the light, and hateth his brother, is in darkness even until now.

1 John 2:11 But he that hateth his brother is in darkness, and walketh in darkness, and knoweth not whither he goeth, because that darkness hath blinded his eyes.

Page : 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11