Author Thread
ADAM7777

View Profile
Performance cars: The Focus Shifter and The Dodge Drifter( formally known as, The Dodge Drafter). Fueled by Light Air. Test ( Drive) them Today.
Posted : 16 May, 2021 12:36 AM

Performance cars: The Focus Shifter and The Dodge Drifter( formally known as, The Dodge Drafter). Fueled by Light Air. Test ( Drive) them Today.

The Focus Shifter is a simple concept ,( car ) our enemy ( the devil) wants us to not think it is our enemy and to focus on anything else, so we be unaware of his deceiving.....

2 Thessalonians 2:3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

1 Peter 5:8 Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:

9 Whom resist stedfast in the faith, knowing that the same afflictions are accomplished in your brethren that are in the world.

They really do speak words of vanity, lighter than vanity (lighter than air is the fuel mixture) because the prophets( so called teachers) have become wind and the word ( of truth) is not in them as Jesus warned us many false prophets rise to deceive many and to test the spirits as these many false prophets are everywhere to allure us through the flesh which proves it is their talk...

2 Peter 2:18 For when they speak great swelling words of vanity, they allure through the lusts of the flesh, through much wantonness, those that were clean escaped from them who live in error.

Psalm 62:9 Surely men of low degree are vanity, and men of high degree are a lie: to be laid in the balance, they are altogether lighter than vanity.

Jeremiah 5:13 And the prophets shall become wind, and the word is not in them: thus shall it be done unto them.

Matthew 24:11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.

1 John 4:1 Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.

Now about the Dodge Drifter( dodgy dodge drafter) we also are required by God to be a soldier in Spirit) to defeat this god of this world and to endure hardship to do it, and it's message is to not endure but to be defeated by it?

2 Timothy 2: 1 Thou therefore, my son, be strong in the grace that is in Christ Jesus.

2 And the things that thou hast heard of me among many witnesses, the same commit thou to faithful men, who shall be able to teach others also.

3 Thou therefore endure hardness, as a good soldier of Jesus Christ.

4 No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

5 And if a man also strive for masteries, yet is he not crowned, except he strive lawfully.

ADAM7777

View Profile
Sale on in Seoul ( Soul).........satans fiery Spirit quenchers.
Posted : 15 May, 2021 12:01 PM

Sale on in Seoul ( Soul).........satans fiery Spirit quenchers.

We know it is warned about quenching not the Spirit.

So we also know, it's the most popular thing for satan to peddle, and meddle with, is his Spirit quenchers, and notice with me how we must instead quench all the fiery darts of these wicked.........

1 Thessalonians 5:19 Quench not the Spirit.

Ephesians 6:16 Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked.

Upsetting to satans spirit( all the testimony of Christ in righteousness justice and judgment upsets evil) is the washing by God on man by that spirit of judgment and the spirit of burning.....

Isaiah 4:4 When the Lord shall have washed away the filth of the daughters of Zion, and shall have purged the blood of Jerusalem from the midst thereof by the spirit of judgment, and by the spirit of burning.

Sinners should be afraid, the problem is they are without fear due to satan being without fear ( of God) and the testimony is to live with God who is that everlasting burnings, which is the ones who walk righteously and do uprightly, because the seven lamps of fire that burn before the throne are the seven Spirits of God...

Isaiah 33:14 The sinners in Zion are afraid; fearfulness hath surprised the hypocrites. Who among us shall dwell with the devouring fire? who among us shall dwell with everlasting burnings?

15 He that walketh righteously, and speaketh uprightly; he that despiseth the gain of oppressions, that shaketh his hands from holding of bribes, that stoppeth his ears from hearing of blood, and shutteth his eyes from seeing evil;

Revelation 4:5 And out of the throne proceeded lightnings and thunderings and voices: and there were seven lamps of fire burning before the throne, which are the seven Spirits of God.

This in fact is the Kingdom of Heaven, which is those seven lamps of God, the burning that came to earth for judgment and sent the sinners ( of satan ) away, the message and testimony of Christ needs no interpretations, it is preparation and when we have God with us burnings are with us...

Matthew 25: Then shall the kingdom of heaven be likened unto ten virgins, which took their lamps, and went forth to meet the bridegroom.

2 And five of them were wise, and five were foolish.

3 They that were foolish took their lamps, and took no oil with them:

4 But the wise took oil in their vessels with their lamps.

5 While the bridegroom tarried, they all slumbered and slept.

6 And at midnight there was a cry made, Behold, the bridegroom cometh; go ye out to meet him.

7 Then all those virgins arose, and trimmed their lamps.

8 And the foolish said unto the wise, Give us of your oil; for our lamps are gone out.

9 But the wise answered, saying, Not so; lest there be not enough for us and you: but go ye rather to them that sell, and buy for yourselves.

10 And while they went to buy, the bridegroom came; and they that were ready went in with him to the marriage: and the door was shut.

11 Afterward came also the other virgins, saying, Lord, Lord, open to us.

12 But he answered and said, Verily I say unto you, I know you not.

13 Watch therefore, for ye know neither the day nor the hour wherein the Son of man cometh.

The message always is one, to have your lights burning ( the Spirit not quenched but quenching all the fiery darts of the wicked instead)to sell and give what you have, to have pity on the poor our heart filled with God, not on ourselves, and ignoring the message of satan that would have us unprepared and unmerciful and prepared to do selfish evil saying we can, as this way sees us unaware of when the Son of man returns...

Luke 12:33 Sell that ye have, and give alms; provide yourselves bags which wax not old, a treasure in the heavens that faileth not, where no thief approacheth, neither moth corrupteth.

34 For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.

35 Let your loins be girded about, and your lights burning;

36 And ye yourselves like unto men that wait for their lord, when he will return from the wedding; that when he cometh and knocketh, they may open unto him immediately.

37 Blessed are those servants, whom the lord when he cometh shall find watching: verily I say unto you, that he shall gird himself, and make them to sit down to meat, and will come forth and serve them.

38 And if he shall come in the second watch, or come in the third watch, and find them so, blessed are those servants.

39 And this know, that if the goodman of the house had known what hour the thief would come, he would have watched, and not have suffered his house to be broken through.

40 Be ye therefore ready also: for the Son of man cometh at an hour when ye think not.

To be enriched in Christ in the knowledge of Christ ( not from the deceiver spirit) to be prepared so we may be confirmed, to be blameless is to be harmless, not the pretense they say, that God sees you as good when you do evil. This is shining as lights in the world with that lamp of God inside of us...

1 Corinthians 1:5 That in every thing ye are enriched by him, in all utterance, and in all knowledge;

6 Even as the testimony of Christ was confirmed in you:

7 So that ye come behind in no gift; waiting for the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ:

8 Who shall also confirm you unto the end, that ye may be blameless in the day of our Lord Jesus Christ.

Philippians 2:15 That ye may be blameless and harmless, the sons of God, without rebuke, in the midst of a crooked and perverse nation, among whom ye shine as lights in the world;

1 Thessalonians 5:23 And the very God of peace sanctify you wholly; and I pray God your whole spirit and soul and body be preserved blameless unto the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.

1 Timothy 5:7 And these things give in charge, that they may be blameless.

2 Peter 3:14 Wherefore, beloved, seeing that ye look for such things, be diligent that ye may be found of him in peace, without spot, and blameless.

ADAM7777

View Profile
ERR, have you heard, Cash CONVERTER ( CON conversion) Opened up in Satan Stores...
Posted : 13 May, 2021 02:03 AM

Yes the err is people who never knew the ways of God.

The proud cursed who err from the Lord's ways..

Psalm 95:10 Forty years long was I grieved with this generation, and said, It is a people that do err in their heart, and they have not known my ways:

Psalm 119:21 Thou hast rebuked the proud that are cursed, which do err from thy ways.

Proverbs has a quick 3, refusing reproof is to err as is devising evil is erring, and ceasing to hear that instruction ceases us from erring..

Proverbs 10:17 He is in the way of life that keepeth instruction: but he that refuseth reproof erreth.

Proverbs 14:22 Do they not err that devise evil? but mercy and truth shall be to them that devise good.

Proverbs 19:27 Cease, my son, to hear the instruction that causeth to err from the words of knowledge.

Err, the cash conversion continues, they who lead the people ( satans cash converters erring) destroy their paths, they teach lies and cause them to err, every mouth is an hypocrite...

Isaiah 3:12 As for my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them. O my people, they which lead thee cause thee to err, and destroy the way of thy paths.

Isaiah 9:15 The ancient and honourable, he is the head; and the prophet that teacheth lies, he is the tail.

16 For the leaders of this people cause them to err; and they that are led of them are destroyed.

17 Therefore the Lord shall have no joy in their young men, neither shall have mercy on their fatherless and widows: for every one is an hypocrite and an evildoer, and every mouth speaketh folly. For all this his anger is not turned away, but his hand is stretched out still.

They err in vision and stumble at judgement, but they who erred in spirit are told to come to understanding to learn doctrine...

Isaiah 28:7 But they also have erred through wine, and through strong drink are out of the way; the priest and the prophet have erred through strong drink, they are swallowed up of wine, they are out of the way through strong drink; they err in vision, they stumble in judgment.

Isaiah 29:24 They also that erred in spirit shall come to understanding, and they that murmured shall learn doctrine.

They utter error against the Lord, practice hypocrisy and work iniquity.

The unclean do not pass though, fools do not err therein.

Why do they go to satans cash converter and never get converted truly ?

Isaiah 32:6 For the vile person will speak villany, and his heart will work iniquity, to practise hypocrisy, and to utter error against the Lord, to make empty the soul of the hungry, and he will cause the drink of the thirsty to fail.

Isaiah 35:8 And an highway shall be there, and a way, and it shall be called The way of holiness; the unclean shall not pass over it; but it shall be for those: the wayfaring men, though fools, shall not err therein.

Isaiah 63:17 O Lord, why hast thou made us to err from thy ways, and hardened our heart from thy fear? Return for thy servants' sake, the tribes of thine inheritance.

The false prophets telling falseness, causing the people to err by their lies, the spirit of whooredoms causing them to err..

Jeremiah 23:32 Behold, I am against them that prophesy false dreams, saith the Lord, and do tell them, and cause my people to err by their lies, and by their lightness; yet I sent them not, nor commanded them: therefore they shall not profit this people at all, saith the Lord.

Hosea 4:12 My people ask counsel at their stocks, and their staff declareth unto them: for the spirit of whooredoms hath caused them to err, and they have gone a whooring from under their God.

Jesus and the new testament tries to testify to us, to stop erring by not knowing the scriptures and power of God.

Because it is remembered the people of Israel did always err, by not knowing the ways of the Lord.

But its told, they speak great swelling words of vanity and continue to err by returning to uncleanness, which is to err being led away with the wicked.....

Matthew 22:29 Jesus answered and said unto them, Ye do err, not knowing the scriptures, nor the power of God.

Hebrews 3:10 Wherefore I was grieved with that generation, and said, They do alway err in their heart; and they have not known my ways.

2 Peter 2:18 For when they speak great swelling words of vanity, they allure through the lusts of the flesh, through much wantonness, those that were clean escaped from them who live in error.

2 Peter 3:17 Ye therefore, beloved, seeing ye know these things before, beware lest ye also, being led away with the error of the wicked, fall from your own stedfastness.

Yes there is a Spirit of truth and one of error, and the error or balaam is unrighteousness...

1 John 4:6 We are of God: he that knoweth God heareth us; he that is not of God heareth not us. Hereby know we the spirit of truth, and the spirit of error.

Jude 1:11 Woe unto them! for they have gone in the way of Cain, and ran greedily after the error of Balaam for reward, and perished in the gainsaying of Core.

Father forgives our tresspasses, as long as we do not go on still in our tresspasses, not to cover the sins but to forsake them to be forgiven and receive mercy, to be converted as little children to enter the Kingdom of God now..

Mark 11:25 And when ye stand praying, forgive, if ye have ought against any: that your Father also which is in heaven may forgive you your trespasses.

Matthew 18:3 And said, Verily I say unto you, Except ye be converted, and become as little children, ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven.

Psalm 68:21 But God shall wound the head of his enemies, and the hairy scalp of such an one as goeth on still in his trespasses.

Proverbs 28:13 He that covereth his sins shall not prosper: but whoso confesseth and forsaketh them shall have mercy.

Confess the faults, when one errs from the truth ( not yet converted ) to hide and be forgiven the multiitude of sins and change the error of that way...

James 5:16 Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.

17 Elias was a man subject to like passions as we are, and he prayed earnestly that it might not rain: and it rained not on the earth by the space of three years and six months.

18 And he prayed again, and the heaven gave rain, and the earth brought forth her fruit.

19 Brethren, if any of you do err from the truth, and one convert him;

20 Let him know, that he which converteth the sinner from the error of his way shall save a soul from death, and shall hide a multitude of sins.

ADAM7777

View Profile
Workers ( of iniquity) required
Posted : 13 May, 2021 01:21 AM

satans spell seducer users never see right, how could they ?

They turn aside to their crooked ways, so here are their job openings.....

Psalm 125:5 As for such as turn aside unto their crooked ways, the Lord shall lead them forth with the workers of iniquity: but peace shall be upon Israel.

Psalm 64:2 Hide me from the secret counsel of the wicked; from the insurrection of the workers of iniquity:

Psalm 92:7 When the wicked spring as the grass, and when all the workers of iniquity do flourish; it is that they shall be destroyed for ever:

Psalm 94:4 How long shall they utter and speak hard things? and all the workers of iniquity boast themselves?

Proverbs 21:15 It is joy to the just to do judgment: but destruction shall be to the workers of iniquity.

Luke 13:27 But he shall say, I tell you, I know you not whence ye are; depart from me, all ye workers of iniquity.

ADAM7777

View Profile
Satans Spell deducer ( seducer)
Posted : 13 May, 2021 01:16 AM

Satans Spell deducer ( seducer)

Now, this machine is simple to use, all you do is enter the incorrect word/spelling, against what God says in the Holy Scriptures, and satan's seducing deducing agrees.

Enter the word faithfully, And what comes up is TURNED BACK AND Unfaithfully.....

Psalm 78:41 Yea, they turned back and tempted God, and limited the Holy One of Israel.

Psalm 78:56 Yet they tempted and provoked the most high God, and kept not his testimonies:

57 But turned back, and dealt unfaithfully like their fathers: they were turned aside like a deceitful bow.

It seems foolish, but it really is the case, somehow the deceived heart (using satans spell seducer) inputs the word LIE into the machine, but somehow it looks like TRUTH, it gets TURNED....

Isaiah 44:20 He feedeth on ashes: a deceived heart hath turned him aside, that he cannot deliver his soul, nor say, Is there not a lie in my right hand?

Romans 1:25 Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.

Even if you try to show the people who use satans spell seducer, they don't seem to realize.

Every sheep had turned to their own way, now have returned to the Shepherd( to do Hos way)....

Isaiah 53:6 All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned every one to his own way; and the Lord hath laid on him the iniquity of us all.

1 Peter 2:25 For ye were as sheep going astray; but are now returned unto the Shepherd and Bishop of your souls.

But when these use satans spell seducer, judgement is spelled as backward, truth and equity and justice cant enter satans spell seducer readout.

Even God questions these users, and why they are turned into something strange ?

But none of the seducer users repent of the wickedness of using satans seducer, they turn to their own spelling/ways.

They are given the spelling of iniquities, for righteousness, how does the seducer speller get away with it ?

Isaiah 59:14 And judgment is turned away backward, and justice standeth afar off: for truth is fallen in the street, and equity cannot enter.

Jeremiah 2:21 Yet I had planted thee a noble vine, wholly a right seed: how then art thou turned into the degenerate plant of a strange vine unto me?

Jeremiah 8:6 I hearkened and heard, but they spake not aright: no man repented him of his wickedness, saying, What have I done? every one turned to his course, as the horse rusheth into the battle.

Jeremiah 11:10 They are turned back to the iniquities of their forefathers, which refused to hear my words; and they went after other gods to serve them: the house of Israel and the house of Judah have broken my covenant which I made with their fathers.

Then for a moment, satans seducer speller went faulty, it stopped turning the words around, and did right.

But the machine quickly was fixed, to turn liberty into hard treatment.

God answered satans spell seducers how they wre warned to not use this device but they turned not sincerely to Him.

They spell judgement by the word GALL, and righteousness into HEMLOCK...

Jeremiah 34:15 And ye were now turned, and had done right in my sight, in proclaiming liberty every man to his neighbour; and ye had made a covenant before me in the house which is called by my name:

Jeremiah 34:16 But ye turned and polluted my name, and caused every man his servant, and every man his handmaid, whom he had set at liberty at their pleasure, to return, and brought them into subjection, to be unto you for servants and for handmaids.

Haggai 2:17 I smote you with blasting and with mildew and with hail in all the labours of your hands; yet ye turned not to me, saith the Lord.

Amos 6:12 Shall horses run upon the rock? will one plow there with oxen? for ye have turned judgment into gall, and the fruit of righteousness into hemlock:

This is not some made up seduction, this continues into the new testament now, as it is the true testimony of God.

God sent the Son Jesus Christ to turn man away from iniquities, not as that above example of Israel who did not obey God and always tuned to satans spell seducer for comfort and guidance..

Acts 3:26 Unto you first God, having raised up his Son Jesus, sent him to bless you, in turning away every one of you from his iniquities.

Acts 7:39 To whom our fathers would not obey, but thrust him from them, and in their hearts turned back again into Egypt,

When anyone stopped using satan spell seducer, they turn from idols( dead satan) to spell with opened eyes to serve and turn to the living God.

But they continue to turn to satan spell seducer by thinking vanity is the WORD PURPOSE...

1 Thessalonians 1:9 For they themselves shew of us what manner of entering in we had unto you, and how ye turned to God from idols to serve the living and true God;

1 Timothy 1:6 From which some having swerved have turned aside unto vain jangling;

1 Timothy 5:15 For some are already turned aside after Satan.

Straight in satans spell seducer is lame, it is TURNED/CHANGED.

Check with me and see, they spell affliction and mourning as LAUGHTER....

Hebrews 12:13 And make straight paths for your feet, lest that which is lame be turned out of the way; but let it rather be healed.

James 4:9 Be afflicted, and mourn, and weep: let your laughter be turned to mourning, and your joy to heaviness.

Why do satans spell seducer users never realize, how clean means FILTHY?

Every good gift of God is not EVIL, no matter how their machine works, as with the Father there is no shadow of TURNING....

2 Peter 2:22 But it is happened unto them according to the true proverb, The dog is turned to his own vomit again; and the sow that was washed to her wallowing in the mire.

James 1:17 Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning.

This is the last warning to satans crazy spell seducer users, God warned them about this machine existing, and how many use it now, how they turn to fables away from THE TRUTH.

How they turn the word GRACE, into LASCIVIOUSNESS.

To turn the Holy commandment of righteousness into SIN.....

2 Timothy 4:4 And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.

Jude 1:4 For there are certain men crept in unawares, who were before of old ordained to this condemnation, ungodly men, turning the grace of our God into lasciviousness, and denying the only Lord God, and our Lord Jesus Christ.

2 Peter 2:21 For it had been better for them not to have known the way of righteousness, than, after they have known it, to turn from the holy commandment delivered unto them.

To satans spell seducer, it has been told, woe to them who call evil, GOOD, who put darkness for LIGHT, that put bitter for SWEET.

That seducing machine cant spell ssweet as bitter, and bitter as sweet, its foolishness has been revealed...

Isaiah 5:20 Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!

James 3:11 Doth a fountain send forth at the same place sweet water and bitter?

12 Can the fig tree, my brethren, bear olive berries? either a vine, figs? so can no fountain both yield salt water and fresh.

The answer for satans spell seducer to all their questions is, first learn to think right and spell right, then answers have a purpose...

Isaiah 50:5 The Lord God hath opened mine ear, and I was not rebellious, neither turned away back.

ADAM7777

View Profile
Satan's Sin city, only the best of (beast of ) men, may enter. The Son's city (m Christ ) has many sons to glory.
Posted : 12 May, 2021 01:12 AM

Revelation 13:18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

The beast is the number of a man, or is the number of all men. In fact all we are told to do is to be manifested to know that we see we ourselves are beasts.....

Ecclesiastes 3:18 I said in mine heart concerning the estate of the sons of men, that God might manifest them, and that they might see that they themselves are beasts.

The name of the beast and beasts, ( of man) the names are even told, it is the name of blasphemy....

Revelation 13:1 And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.

So far we know that all men are the beasts, and that name is blasphemy ( against Gods name blaspheming Him) and now we know that all men are liars, and have a lie in their right hand already but without knowing it, which is the mark of the beast in their right hand of a lie as satan is the father of lies John 8:44...

Psalm 116:11 I said in my haste, All men are liars.

Isaiah 44:20 He feedeth on ashes: a deceived heart hath turned him aside, that he cannot deliver his soul, nor say, Is there not a lie in my right hand?

Revelation 13:16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

Revelation 13:17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

Again Revelation 17 is accurate to describe for us the names of blasphemy are the names of the beast...

Revelation 17:3 So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns.

Now here is the victory over the name of the beast.

The victory is to have the name of God in our forehead, and not the name of blasphemy against God in us, because man is the beast and the mark of the beast is a lie.

The lie of satan is, it says we can be defiled and have guile, and God forgives.

That is the blasphemy, that is men being beasts, that is without the name of God in us ( Truth in us to follow Gods ways which are just and true in His judgement so fear God)...

Revelation 14:1 And I looked, and, lo, a Lamb stood on the mount Sion, and with him an hundred forty and four thousand, having his Father's name written in their foreheads.

2 And I heard a voice from heaven, as the voice of many waters, and as the voice of a great thunder: and I heard the voice of harpers harping with their harps:

3 And they sung as it were a new song before the throne, and before the four beasts, and the elders: and no man could learn that song but the hundred and forty and four thousand, which were redeemed from the earth.

4 These are they which were not defiled with women; for they are virgins. These are they which follow the Lamb whithersoever he goeth. These were redeemed from among men, being the firstfruits unto God and to the Lamb.

5 And in their mouth was found no guile: for they are without fault before the throne of God.

Revelation 15:2 And I saw as it were a sea of glass mingled with fire: and them that had gotten the victory over the beast, and over his image, and over his mark, and over the number of his name, stand on the sea of glass, having the harps of God.

3 And they sing the song of Moses the servant of God, and the song of the Lamb, saying, Great and marvellous are thy works, Lord God Almighty; just and true are thy ways, thou King of saints.

4 Who shall not fear thee, O Lord, and glorify thy name? for thou only art holy: for all nations shall come and worship before thee; for thy judgments are made manifest.

It all comes down to Gods servants serving Him, satan says by lies, by blasphemy, by defiled, by guile.

God says you bring your glory and honour, as nothing defiled enters, or what works abomination, or that makes a lie, and that separates for us all, what the name of the beast is and what it means to have our Fathers name in our forehead instead..

Revelation 22:3 And there shall be no more curse: but the throne of God and of the Lamb shall be in it; and his servants shall serve him:

4 And they shall see his face; and his name shall be in their foreheads.

Revelation 21:23 And the city had no need of the sun, neither of the moon, to shine in it: for the glory of God did lighten it, and the Lamb is the light thereof.

24 And the nations of them which are saved shall walk in the light of it: and the kings of the earth do bring their glory and honour into it.

25 And the gates of it shall not be shut at all by day: for there shall be no night there.

26 And they shall bring the glory and honour of the nations into it.

27 And there shall in no wise enter into it any thing that defileth, neither whatsoever worketh abomination, or maketh a lie: but they which are written in the Lamb's book of life. Hebrews 2:10

ADAM7777

View Profile
Satan's Sow Wash. The only car/vessel wash, that uses unclean water and a dirty sponge.
Posted : 11 May, 2021 01:26 AM

Satan's Sow Wash.

It is the only car/vessel wash, that uses unclean water and a dirty sponge.

Great washers, who devour the poor from off the earth and are pure in filthiness.

Wise in conceit, why not return to folly again and again ? ( Folly is this car wash/vessel wash)

Knowing the way of righteousness ( Christ's Clean Water) and turning well away from that Holy commandment delivered.

Wallowing in the mire, is how our sponges are prepared for a good filth wash.

Cleaning from all unrighteousness, and mucking up again in the dirtiest sponges available ( come today for this "cleaning"

Proverbs 30:11 There is a generation that curseth their father, and doth not bless their mother.

12 There is a generation that are pure in their own eyes, and yet is not washed from their filthiness.

13 There is a generation, O how lofty are their eyes! and their eyelids are lifted up.

14 There is a generation, whose teeth are as swords, and their jaw teeth as knives, to devour the poor from off the earth, and the needy from among men.

Proverbs 26:11 As a dog returneth to his vomit, so a fool returneth to his folly.

12 Seest thou a man wise in his own conceit? there is more hope of a fool than of him.

2 Peter 2:19 While they promise them liberty, they themselves are the servants of corruption: for of whom a man is overcome, of the same is he brought in bondage.

20 For if after they have escaped the pollutions of the world through the knowledge of the Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, they are again entangled therein, and overcome, the latter end is worse with them than the beginning.

21 For it had been better for them not to have known the way of righteousness, than, after they have known it, to turn from the holy commandment delivered unto them.

22 But it is happened unto them according to the true proverb, The dog is turned to his own vomit again; and the sow that was washed to her wallowing in the mire.

1 John 1:6 If we say that we have fellowship with him, and walk in darkness, we lie, and do not the truth:

7 But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin.

8 If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.

9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

Christ's Clean Water.

Peace is spoken here, to His Saints, to not turn again to folly ( as demonstrated at Satan's Sow Wash)

Clean water used here, cleaning from all filthiness, which is a new sponge every time ( new heart used) and a new Spirit (heart of flesh/filth/offence removed)

Afterwards you take your drive in the judgments taught ( by the cleaning Spirit in you) to not turn to vomit again ( it makes a terrible mess like what a bird drops in your car/vessel right away from Satan's Sow Wash)

Not turning from the Holy commandment delivered to us, ( as done right away by Satan's Sow Washers) as the will of Christs Clean Water is your sanctification and honour, not in the lust of Satan's Sow Wash, who know not how to use clean water, who defraud their brother in every matter, who are clearly not called unto cleanness and holiness..

Psalm 85:8 I will hear what God the Lord will speak: for he will speak peace unto his people, and to his saints: but let them not turn again to folly.

Ezekiel 36:25 Then will I sprinkle clean water upon you, and ye shall be clean: from all your filthiness, and from all your idols, will I cleanse you.

26 A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh.

27 And I will put my spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes, and ye shall keep my judgments, and do them.

1 Thessalonians 4:2 For ye know what commandments we gave you by the Lord Jesus.

3 For this is the will of God, even your sanctification, that ye should abstain from fornication:

4 That every one of you should know how to possess his vessel in sanctification and honour;

5 Not in the lust of concupiscence, even as the Gentiles which know not God:

6 That no man go beyond and defraud his brother in any matter: because that the Lord is the avenger of all such, as we also have forewarned you and testified.

7 For God hath not called us unto uncleanness, but unto holiness.

8 He therefore that despiseth, despiseth not man, but God, who hath also given unto us his holy Spirit.

ADAM7777

View Profile
Satan Satire Drive.
Posted : 11 May, 2021 01:24 AM

Satan Satire Drive.

The scorner video game, great for Sporting gamers, deceiving scorners need to buy this system.

If scorning is not your thing, and somehow you are humbled, seek the Christ Console...

2 Chronicles 30:8 Now be ye not stiffnecked, as your fathers were, but yield yourselves unto the Lord, and enter into his sanctuary, which he hath sanctified for ever: and serve the Lord your God, that the fierceness of his wrath may turn away from you.

9 For if ye turn again unto the Lord, your brethren and your children shall find compassion before them that lead them captive, so that they shall come again into this land: for the Lord your God is gracious and merciful, and will not turn away his face from you, if ye return unto him.

10 So the posts passed from city to city through the country of Ephraim and Manasseh even unto Zebulun: but they laughed them to scorn, and mocked them.

11 Nevertheless divers of Asher and Manasseh and of Zebulun humbled themselves, and came to Jerusalem.

Matthew 9:24 He said unto them, Give place: for the maid is not dead, but sleepeth. And they laughed him to scorn.

2 Peter 2:12 But these, as natural brute beasts, made to be taken and destroyed, speak evil of the things that they understand not; and shall utterly perish in their own corruption;

13 And shall receive the reward of unrighteousness, as they that count it pleasure to riot in the day time. Spots they are and blemishes, sporting themselves with their own deceivings while they feast with you;

Christ Consolation.

Neither strife nor vanity, lowliness and humbling is the main theme of this console.

Not with the graphics of the Satan Satire Drive, this consolation is securely in the word of God, without the counsel of the ungodly who shall not stand in the judgment for the righteous ( all unrighteousness Satans Satire drive does to Christ consolation users, is sin)...

Philippians 2: If there be therefore any consolation in Christ, if any comfort of love, if any fellowship of the Spirit, if any bowels and mercies,

2 Fulfil ye my joy, that ye be likeminded, having the same love, being of one accord, of one mind.

3 Let nothing be done through strife or vainglory; but in lowliness of mind let each esteem other better than themselves.

Psalm 1:1 Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor standeth in the way of sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful.

2 But his delight is in the law of the Lord; and in his law doth he meditate day and night.

3 And he shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that bringeth forth his fruit in his season; his leaf also shall not wither; and whatsoever he doeth shall prosper.

4 The ungodly are not so: but are like the chaff which the wind driveth away.

5 Therefore the ungodly shall not stand in the judgment, nor sinners in the congregation of the righteous.

Satans Satire Drivers are at ease on their machine, that is why they love to play scorning and comtempt in prideful games.

Those terrible ones are brought to nought, as the scorners are no longer consumers, they are now consumed.

The scorners scorn judgment ( of Christ console/consolation) and Christs console scorneth the scorners but gives grace unto the lowly ( those who do not play in scorning and in strife in iniquity)...

Psalm 123:4 Our soul is exceedingly filled with the scorning of those that are at ease, and with the contempt of the proud.

Isaiah 29:19 The meek also shall increase their joy in the Lord, and the poor among men shall rejoice in the Holy One of Israel.

20 For the terrible one is brought to nought, and the scorner is consumed, and all that watch for iniquity are cut off:

21 That make a man an offender for a word, and lay a snare for him that reproveth in the gate, and turn aside the just for a thing of nought.

Proverbs 19:28 An ungodly witness scorneth judgment: and the mouth of the wicked devoureth iniquity.

Proverbs 3:34 Surely he scorneth the scorners: but he giveth grace unto the lowly.

Proverbs 21:24 Proud and haughty scorner is his name, who dealeth in proud wrath.

Proverbs 22:10 Cast out the scorner, and contention shall go out; yea, strife and reproach shall cease.

ADAM7777

View Profile
Number 1 Provider of Energy. Lucifer Light & Power.
Posted : 9 May, 2021 02:20 AM

Footnotes:

1. It is a shame what is done by the users of Lucifer Light, to even speak of it, hence why they neither speak of it themselves ( their confession).

2. Where no Energy is provided ( the Pure energy from the Above Company) everything becomes dead, like a flat line on a heart monitor, the earthly energy is flat so is their wisdom.

3. The Lord of the Sabboath ( The provider of the Above Company) provides good clean energy every day, keeping the Sabbath when He says. ( same today, yesterday and tomorrow forever)

4. There is one Lord of the Above Company, who created all things. One God who provides Electrical Light for all and whose Spirit is in all provided for.

Matthew 12:8 For the Son of man is Lord even of the sabbat

Mark 2:28 Therefore the Son of man is Lord also of the sabbath.

Luke 6:5 And he said unto them, That the Son of man is Lord also of the sabbath.

Hebrews 13:8 Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever.

Ephesians 4:5 One Lord, one faith, one baptism,

6 One God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all.

John 6:53 Then Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except ye eat the flesh of the Son of man, and drink his blood, ye have no life in you.

John 1:4 In him was life; and the life was the light of men.

1 John 2:8 Again, a new commandment I write unto you, which thing is true in him and in you: because the darkness is past, and the true light now shineth.

Isaiah 62:6 I have set watchmen upon thy walls, O Jerusalem, which shall never hold their peace day nor night: ye that make mention of the Lord, keep not silence,

1 Peter 2:15 For so is the will of God, that with well doing ye may put to silence the ignorance of foolish men:

ADAM7777

View Profile
Number 1 Provider of Energy. Lucifer Light & Power.
Posted : 9 May, 2021 02:02 AM

Lucifer Light & Power:

(Lucifer's ministers doing the deceitful work)...

Isaiah 14:12 How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!

Luke 10:18 And he said unto them, I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven.

2 Corinthians 11:13 For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ.

2 Corinthians 11:14 And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.

15 Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works.

Conditions of sale:

1. Worldly/ Earthly Light is provided strictly to the doers of evil.

2. All other providers of Light ( such as the Above Company) cannot be used while in contract for your soul. ( nor their righteousness rules/ standards)

3. No rules apply, ( all scripture of the above company ,must be ignored/contradicted and blasphemed) The Provider provides their light on the basis of hatred, love is only permitted when insincere.

John 3:19 And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.

20 For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved.

John 3:31 He that cometh from above is above all: he that is of the earth is earthly, and speaketh of the earth: he that cometh from heaven is above all.

32 And what he hath seen and heard, that he testifieth; and no man receiveth his testimony.

Romans 12:9 Let love be without dissimulation. Abhor that which is evil; cleave to that which is good.

2 Corinthians 8:8 I speak not by commandment, but by occasion of the forwardness of others, and to prove the sincerity of your love.

Ephesians 6:24 Grace be with all them that love our Lord Jesus Christ in sincerity. Amen.

Titus 2:7 In all things shewing thyself a pattern of good works: in doctrine shewing uncorruptness, gravity, sincerity,

The Above Company.

Providers of Pureness Power.

This company excels darkness ( Lucifer's Light)

Guidelines:

Approving ourselves as the ministers of the Above Light Company, in unfeigned love ( despised by Lucifer Light) by the Power of God ( not the false Apostles)...

Ecclesiastes 2:13 Then I saw that wisdom excelleth folly, as far as light excelleth darkness.

2 Corinthians 6:4 But in all things approving ourselves as the ministers of God, in much patience, in afflictions, in necessities, in distresses,

5 In stripes, in imprisonments, in tumults, in labours, in watchings, in fastings;

6 By pureness, by knowledge, by long suffering, by kindness, by the Holy Ghost, by love unfeigned,

7 By the word of truth, by the power of God, by the armour of righteousness on the right hand and on the left,

Other general considerations.

Watching and being sober of the day ( so the day of payment does not overtake us as for those of the night ( Of Lucifer Light)

Putting on faith and love through the hope of Salvation.

Walking as children of Light ( In the Above Company)

In ALL Goodness righteousness and truth.

Proving what is acceptable to the Lord ( of the Above Company) Not transforming ourselves as the ministers of righteousness, BUT, in all things APPROVING and REPROVING ourselves, in afflictions and distresses, long suffering, by pureness, ( Light of the Lord) to turn to Christ ( The Above Company) and Christ shall give thee LIGHT...

1 Thessalonians 5:4 But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief.

5 Ye are all the children of light, and the children of the day: we are not of the night, nor of darkness.

6 Therefore let us not sleep, as do others; but let us watch and be sober.

7 For they that sleep sleep in the night; and they that be drunken are drunken in the night.

8 But let us, who are of the day, be sober, putting on the breastplate of faith and love; and for an helmet, the hope of salvation.

Ephesians 5:8 For ye were sometimes darkness, but now are ye light in the Lord: walk as children of light:

9 (For the fruit of the Spirit is in all goodness and righteousness and truth;)

10 Proving what is acceptable unto the Lord.

11 And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather reprove them.

12 For it is a shame even to speak of those things which are done of them in secret.

13 But all things that are reproved are made manifest by the light: for whatsoever doth make manifest is light.

14 Wherefore he saith, Awake thou that sleepest, and arise from the dead, and Christ shall give thee light.

John 1:3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

4 In him was life; and the life was the light of men.

5 And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.

Page : 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13