Author Thread
ADAM7777

View Profile
Relationship
Posted : 19 Jun, 2021 01:58 AM

Maybe take the advice God says for us, that the ones we least esteem are the greatest, and then you find your way to what God reveals, instead of the error that all people advise us into..

1 Corinthians 12:23 And those members of the body, which we think to be less honourable, upon these we bestow more abundant honour; and our uncomely parts have more abundant comeliness.

1 Samuel 16:7 But the Lord said unto Samuel, Look not on his countenance, or on the height of his stature; because I have refused him: for the Lord seeth not as man seeth; for man looketh on the outward appearance, but the Lord looketh on the heart.

ADAM7777

View Profile
Live Life To The Full...
Posted : 19 Jun, 2021 01:55 AM

John 12:23 And Jesus answered them, saying, The hour is come, that the Son of man should be glorified.

24 Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except a corn of wheat fall into the ground and die, it abideth alone: but if it die, it bringeth forth much fruit.

25 He that loveth his life shall lose it; and he that hateth his life in this world shall keep it unto life eternal.

26 If any man serve me, let him follow me; and where I am, there shall also my servant be: if any man serve me, him will my Father honour.

ADAM7777

View Profile
Enjoy Life
Posted : 19 Jun, 2021 01:54 AM

Matthew 6:25 Therefore I say unto you, Take no thought for your life, what ye shall eat, or what ye shall drink; nor yet for your body, what ye shall put on. Is not the life more than meat, and the body than raiment?

Romans 14:17 For the kingdom of God is not meat and drink; but righteousness, and peace, and joy in the Holy Ghost.

ADAM7777

View Profile
Few scriptures on relationships
Posted : 19 Jun, 2021 01:51 AM

As the person was saying, men did pay prices, worked foe what God gave them, and awarded what was the greatest value to them.

That scripture and way is not wrong, but had purpose. The person also said about Christ dying to redeem us to God, paying the price to purchase us, the bride, by His own blood to have a purified church.

Which is exactly what Ephesians 5 shows, how the head of the woman remained the man, as Christ is the head of the man.

Christ gives instructions to the man, and the man shares all with his wife, and is taught to lay his life down for his wife too, even as Christ did for the church..

Ephesians 5:22 Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord.

23 For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the saviour of the body.

24 Therefore as the church is subject unto Christ, so let the wives be to their own husbands in every thing.

25 Husbands, love your wives, even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it;

ADAM7777

View Profile
struggleing
Posted : 19 Jun, 2021 01:39 AM

Yes the spiritual place is where God intends to dwell forever, knowing He does not dwell in temples/buildings made with hands.

Where God went to was Holy ground, imagine the place He stays in forever, which is in a person, and on top of that what requirement and duty to make that place the way you present to God, who has valued you above all that ever could be.

ADAM7777

View Profile
Knowing Vs Believing
Posted : 19 Jun, 2021 01:34 AM

What happens when this world is over, burned with fire because its value is fuel, and everybody is gone, and all that remains is every knee bowing to Christ, and then the questions asked, why did you not give mercy, before you put your case for why you should receive mercy ?

That part is not invisible, and is the only that will be the seen, everlasting judgement, and every talk that people did will be gone, along with the sea for that matter..

Revelation 21:1 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.

ADAM7777

View Profile
What is love
Posted : 19 Jun, 2021 01:30 AM

It does not take many scriptures to show what love is not, it is all that a person is.

God commends His love to us, by showing it is what gives us a hope beyond this life, so our own feelings about this life, and the ones people advise us on, can be put into perspective, and then God guides by love and not we by something else..

1 John 4:88 He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love.

Ephesians 3:19 And to know the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge, that ye might be filled with all the fulness of God.

1 John 3:16 Hereby perceive we the love of God, because he laid down his life for us: and we ought to lay down our lives for the brethren.

ADAM7777

View Profile
How Does the Absence of Christian Morality (Disobedience) Influence One’s Faith? Conversely, How Does Obedience Influence One’s Belief or One’s Faith?
Posted : 19 Jun, 2021 01:24 AM

Before a person has the Son of God manifested forth to them, they are to believe, that the one who loves the Son for dying for them, believes they keep His way that brought life from the dead.

After that, Christ comes to be in them, and now they are instructed into all truth without the nee for dishonest guides...

John 14:15 If ye love me, keep my commandments.

16 And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;

17 Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.

ADAM7777

View Profile
Does littledavid/moon/hvnsgrpcall, know what love is, because love has come to give us an understanding.
Posted : 5 Jun, 2021 01:26 AM

Judas is the example God took personally for us on Himself, of an offender and betrayer Judas.

Judas pretends to be a friend, when inside of that person we are told clearly it is satan.

The end of the world signs Jesus gave us is the same, betrayed by those pretending to be friends.

These also it is told, are our adversaries, and we are told our adversary is the devil...

Luke 21:15 For I will give you a mouth and wisdom, which all your adversaries shall not be able to gainsay nor resist.

16 And ye shall be betrayed both by parents, and brethren, and kinsfolks, and friends; and some of you shall they cause to be put to death.

1 Peter 5:8 Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:

Psalm 41:8 An evil disease, say they, cleaveth fast unto him: and now that he lieth he shall rise up no more.

9 Yea, mine own familiar friend, in whom I trusted, which did eat of my bread, hath lifted up his heel against me.

10 But thou, O Lord, be merciful unto me, and raise me up, that I may requite them.

11 By this I know that thou favourest me, because mine enemy doth not triumph over me.

12 And as for me, thou upholdest me in mine integrity, and settest me before thy face for ever.

So the enemy ( satan and those he is in ) do not triumph over us, because God we read, upholds us in our integrity.

Read and understand why they do not fear God, it is because they make no changes ( no conversions) and we are told they are the ones who break the covenant.

They also are flatterers, and speak soft words when their heart is hateful....

Psalm 55:12 For it was not an enemy that reproached me; then I could have borne it: neither was it he that hated me that did magnify himself against me; then I would have hid myself from him:

13 But it was thou, a man mine equal, my guide, and mine acquaintance.

14 We took sweet counsel together, and walked unto the house of God in company.

15 Let death seize upon them, and let them go down quick into hell: for wickedness is in their dwellings, and among them.

16 As for me, I will call upon God; and the Lord shall save me.

17 Evening, and morning, and at noon, will I pray, and cry aloud: and he shall hear my voice.

18 He hath delivered my soul in peace from the battle that was against me: for there were many with me.

19 God shall hear, and afflict them, even he that abideth of old. Selah. Because they have no changes, therefore they fear not God.

20 He hath put forth his hands against such as be at peace with him: he hath broken his covenant.

21 The words of his mouth were smoother than butter, but war was in his heart: his words were softer than oil, yet were they drawn swords.

22 Cast thy burden upon the Lord, and he shall sustain thee: he shall never suffer the righteous to be moved.

23 But thou, O God, shalt bring them down into the pit of destruction: bloody and deceitful men shall not live out half their days; but I will trust in thee.

Then in the new testament, all the power of that enemy cannot hurt us as Christ ( by conversion of the Holy Ghost) then rises to give us power to tread on serpents.

Those with the devil in them are with all subtilty, mischief and never cease to pervert the right ways of the Lord.

We see it is fulfilled also, the devil puts in their heart to betray....

Luke 10:19 Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.

Acts 13:10 And said, O full of all subtilty and all mischief, thou child of the devil, thou enemy of all righteousness, wilt thou not cease to pervert the right ways of the Lord?

John 13:2 And supper being ended, the devil having now put into the heart of Judas Iscariot, Simon's son, to betray him;

3 Jesus knowing that the Father had given all things into his hands, and that he was come from God, and went to God;

John 13:18 I speak not of you all: I know whom I have chosen: but that the scripture may be fulfilled, He that eateth bread with me hath lifted up his heel against me.

John 13:26 Jesus answered, He it is, to whom I shall give a sop, when I have dipped it. And when he had dipped the sop, he gave it to Judas Iscariot, the son of Simon.

27 And after the sop Satan entered into him. Then said Jesus unto him, That thou doest, do quickly.

That was the example of Judas and satan betraying the Son of God, and also friends who betray us, with the devil in them too.

Then Jesus teaches us about offences the betrayers do, how we forgive the offenders as God is forgiving us for our offences.

In the same chapter 11 of Luke Jesus also shows a new way is coming for us to be given the conversion of the Holy Ghost..

Luke 11:4 And forgive us our sins; for we also forgive every one that is indebted to us. And lead us not into temptation; but deliver us from evil.

Luke 11:9 And I say unto you, Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you.

Luke 11:13 If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children: how much more shall your heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to them that ask him?

In Matthew we hear the same account of being forgiven for our tresspasses, and the requirement of our forgiving others or we do not get forgiveness from God.

Also Psalm 68 makes cleasr, the enemies of God ( the devil our adversary and our enemy those with the devil in them ) go on still in their tresspasses..

Matthew 6:12 And forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors.

Matthew 6:14 For if ye forgive men their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you:

15 But if ye forgive not men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses.

Psalm 68:21 But God shall wound the head of his enemies, and the hairy scalp of such an one as goeth on still in his trespasses.

Proverbs 28:13

He that covereth his sins shall not prosper: but whoso confesseth and forsaketh them shall have mercy.

When the brother tresspasses against us, he must hear the offence he has caused and stop it. If they refuse they are without the faith.

We also must forgive whichever brother tresspasses, if they cease to go on still in their tresspasses and after confessing the sins, forsake them..

Matthew 18:15 Moreover if thy brother shall trespass against thee, go and tell him his fault between thee and him alone: if he shall hear thee, thou hast gained thy brother.

16 But if he will not hear thee, then take with thee one or two more, that in the mouth of two or three witnesses every word may be established.

17 And if he shall neglect to hear them, tell it unto the church: but if he neglect to hear the church, let him be unto thee as an heathen man and a publican.

Matthew 18:35 So likewise shall my heavenly Father do also unto you, if ye from your hearts forgive not every one his brother their trespasses.

Because it is instructed ( yes Heavens way has instructions) how if we cause offence, to cast the offence away from us..

Matthew 18:8 Wherefore if thy hand or thy foot offend thee, cut them off, and cast them from thee: it is better for thee to enter into life halt or maimed, rather than having two hands or two feet to be cast into everlasting fire.

Again, because, the ones who cause offences have God against them showing it is false teaching the devil teaches that causing offence cannot be avoided, and is forgiven..

Matthew 18:6 But whoso shall offend one of these little ones which believe in me, it were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and that he were drowned in the depth of the sea.

7 Woe unto the world because of offences! for it must needs be that offences come; but woe to that man by whom the offence cometh!

Matthew 5:30 And if thy right hand offend thee, cut it off, and cast it from thee: for it is profitable for thee that one of thy members should perish, and not that thy whole body should be cast into hell.

If the deceiver thinks it has any words to say, Gods word shuts them up, because, the end of the world not only has the betrayal by "friends" with satan in them, causing offences to these little ones, but also then Jesus sends forth the angels to gather out of existence all of these ones who cause any offences which is the iniquity they do as told here..

Matthew 13:41 The Son of man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity;

This is also, taught, what these offences mean.

They mean, that Jesus was delivered to death for our offences, and we are forgiven for all of those tresspasses, to after conversion turn to jusification...

Romans 4:25 Who was delivered for our offences, and was raised again for our justification.

Collossians 2:13 And you, being dead in your sins and the uncircumcision of your flesh, hath he quickened together with him, having forgiven you all trespasses;

The justification is also explained, to give none offence to anyone, to instead please all men.

For us to be sincere and without offence till the day of Christ. This is filled with fruits of righteousness not an outside coat of pretense and vanity..

1 Corinthians 10:32 Give none offence, neither to the Jews, nor to the Gentiles, nor to the church of God:

33 Even as I please all men in all things, not seeking mine own profit, but the profit of many, that they may be saved.

Philippians 1:10 That ye may approve things that are excellent; that ye may be sincere and without offence till the day of Christ.

11 Being filled with the fruits of righteousness, which are by Jesus Christ, unto the glory and praise of God.

Because, again, it is instructed for the right way.

To keep all and offend in no point.

To not be as before conversion to offend in many things, to be as after conversion of the Holy Ghost, to not offend in word and to bridle the whole body.

To bridle the tongue, or our religion is vain.

To understand the conversion of the sinner is to stop the offences he causes, which is the error of his way...

James 2:10 For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all.

James 3:2 For in many things we offend all. If any man offend not in word, the same is a perfect man, and able also to bridle the whole body.

James 1:26 If any man among you seem to be religious, and bridleth not his tongue, but deceiveth his own heart, this man's religion is vain.

James 5:19 Brethren, if any of you do err from the truth, and one convert him;

20 Let him know, that he which converteth the sinner from the error of his way shall save a soul from death, and shall hide a multitude of sins.

The enemy will go on still in it's tresspasses, and claim forgiveness, but the prayer of being forgiven for our debts, has more words to see, to now owe no man any thing, but now to love one another. It is told how to love, and that is why it is known the devil has no love in it nor understands what love is..

Romans 13:8 Owe no man any thing, but to love one another: for he that loveth another hath fulfilled the law.

9 For this, Thou shalt not commit adultery, Thou shalt not kill, Thou shalt not steal, Thou shalt not bear false witness, Thou shalt not covet; and if there be any other commandment, it is briefly comprehended in this saying, namely, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.

10 Love worketh no ill to his neighbour: therefore love is the fulfilling of the law.

ADAM7777

View Profile
No answers Adam answers to no ears davidgrpcallmoon
Posted : 3 Jun, 2021 11:52 AM

Poor littlehvnsgrp and the moon are answered how they cant even speak about Romans 7 again, because they cant acknowledge what it means to hate evil, pride, arrogance, lies and coveting, as they say Apostle Paul and all Christians cant avoid these things.

So they now try to say Paul can do the good he wants to do, are they aware they are unstable ?

The way to do all, and not just righteous on the outside as the Pharisees, is for the heart asnd Spirit to be purified too, and that is what God says, thee deceiver can dance around in all different steps every day and avoid sincerity, it makes no difference, the new covenant is written in the heart, their words don't write it, or unwrite it, they do what then..

Ezekiel 11:19 And I will give them one heart, and I will put a new spirit within you; and I will take the stony heart out of their flesh, and will give them an heart of flesh:

Matthew 23:28 Even so ye also outwardly appear righteous unto men, but within ye are full of hypocrisy and iniquity.

Matthew 23:26 Thou blind Pharisee, (littlehevnsgrpcall/moonlight) cleanse first that which is within the cup and platter, that the outside of them may be clean also.

Hebrews 8:10 For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith the Lord; I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts: and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people:

Hebrews 10:16 This is the covenant that I will make with them after those days, saith the Lord, I will put my laws into their hearts, and in their minds will I write them;

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10