Author Thread
God_is_my_Father

View Profile
Why God's plan for the divorced doesn't work ...
Posted : 31 Aug, 2016 11:18 PM

Nothing said anywhere in scripture contradicts this truth.

"A wife is bound by law as long as her husband lives; but if her husband dies, she is at liberty to be married to whom she wishes, only in the Lord."1 Corinthians 7

"Or do you not know, brethren (for I speak to those who know the law), that the law has dominion over a man as long as he lives? 2 For the woman who has a husband is bound by the law to her husband as long as he lives. But if the husband dies, she is released from the law of her husband. 3 So then if, while her husband lives, she marries another man, she will be called an adulteress; but if her husband dies, she is free from that law, so that she is no adulteress, though she has married another man." Romans 7

Anyone who tries to suggest these verses are not the complete truth on the matter is calling Almighty God a liar.

God_is_my_Father

View Profile
Do not take instruction from those who are unskilled in the Word.
Posted : 29 Aug, 2016 07:09 PM

Look at your spam, all spread out, so that you can interfere with the teaching of God's holy word in a systematic and orderly manner. That says look at me. It does not say take the arguments I put forth seriously.

In case you are not aware, it is the English which is the translation. And mind you, a translation is NOT an interpretation. You interpret from within the same language. You translate from one language to another. The scriptures were written in Hebrew, Greek, and Aramaic. Your English text is not the original scripture, and does not get preference over the original texts. Unfortunately, this particular posting program that this website uses, does not allow for the posting of the original text, complete with breathing marks and accents, so that you can be shown as it appears in the original languages.

The original King James Bible did not come into existence until 1611. However did people survive before that 1611 translation arrived on the scene? That you think you are working with an infallible inspired version says all one needs to know about your obvious lack ability to skillfully handle God's word. You are a mere novice. You can quote whole scriptures, but you are thoroughly unfamiliar with the tapestry of scripture, and spew out one heresy after another.

Strong's is not an interpretation. It documents the English words, the Concordance, and translates the original language words into the English words which appear in your King James version. There is no interpretation of the words, simply a dictionary definition.

God_is_my_Father

View Profile
Posted : 29 Aug, 2016 01:14 PM

"You are giving out of context by your strongs interpretations, but Gods word is in context, and correcting every word you ever said..."

Strong's Exhaustive CONCORDANCE Of The Bible with brief DICTIONARIES OF THE HEBREW AND GREEK WORDS OF THE ORIGINAL With references to the English words.

There is NO interpretation involved with Strong's work.

"go and learn what this means"

God_is_my_Father

View Profile
Divorce & remarriage
Posted : 29 Aug, 2016 12:40 PM

Fine, you are in the Spirit. So don't worry about eating, you are in the Spirit, and have no need for it. Don't bother with a shower either. Who will be able to smell you? You are in the Spirit. And don't even think about sleeping. That is for those in the flesh, not those in the Spirit.

And why even think about having a spouse if you are in the Spirit, and not in the flesh? That makes no sense, as there are neither male nor female, right? Certainly only those in the flesh have craving for sex.

"Now may the God of peace Himself sanctify you completely; and may your whole spirit, soul, and body be preserved blameless at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ." Oops. It appears we are body, soul, AND spirit; NOT simply body (flesh) OR spirit.

God_is_my_Father

View Profile
Submission of a wife toward her husband
Posted : 29 Aug, 2016 12:20 PM

"Who are you to question the Reverend Doctor Voddie Baucham, Jr., M.Div., D.Min., D.D.?"

Acts 2:3 Then said Paul unto him, God shall smite thee, thou whited wall: for sittest thou to judge me after the law, and commandest me to be smitten contrary to the law?

4 And they that stood by said, REVILEST THOU GOD'S HIGH PRIEST?

You think this passage makes you right? You didn't even bother to mention the punch line.

"Then Paul said, �I did not know, brethren, that he was the high priest; for it is written, �You shall not speak evil of a ruler of your people.��"

Paul confessed his sin for reviling the high priest, and quoted the commandment he violated when he did it. You have shown no such humility.

Luke was a physician, but could not raise the dead, give hearing to the deaf or sight to the blind, as the wisdom of this world is foolishness, Luke healed people by the Spirit and faith of Christ. Chosen by Christ, Luke was allowed to be an exclusion, the same as Saul murdering people was a chosen vessel to become Paul and save men's lives.

All the wise in this world of course are foolish, otherwise why would anyone become a doctor when the see Luke could heal nobody compared to Christ ?

"Luke THE BELOVED PHYSICIAN and Demas greet you." - Paul the Apostle

"Be diligent to come to me quickly; 10 for Demas has forsaken me, having loved this present world, and has departed for Thessalonica�Crescens for Galatia, Titus for Dalmatia. 11 Only Luke is with me." - Paul the Apostle

"Epaphras, my fellow prisoner in Christ Jesus, greets you, 24 as do Mark, Aristarchus, Demas, Luke, my fellow laborers."

How is it you claim that Dr. Luke healed people supernaturally by faith? Show me the chapter and verse where is says that happened. And if he did, why could he not also raise the dead and it not be recorded? Are all of the miracles ever performed recorded in scripture? John 21:25

Now you claim there are exceptions, when it was every last doctor before, because there is no way to maintain your clearly false claim that all doctors are foolish. Dr. Baucham has a Doctor of Divinity, meaning, he is considered an expert in the scriptures. Moreover, he has been a Christian for decades, and has pursued the study of the scriptures as God commands in 2 Timothy 2. For his obedience to God's command, YOU, in your arrogance and audacity, have labeled him a fool. The Lord rebuke you.

God_is_my_Father

View Profile
Divorce & remarriage
Posted : 29 Aug, 2016 11:47 AM

"But if the unbelieving depart, let him depart. A brother or a sister is not under bondage in such cases: but God hath called us TO PEACE."

To marry is to bring trouble in the flesh, NOT PEACE. "and if a VIRGIN marries, she has not sinned. Nevertheless such WILL HAVE trouble in the flesh" 1 Corinthians 7:28

Once again, you have ripped these verses from their entire context, and assigned false meaning to a word. "Peace" does not equal "trouble in the flesh". Additionally in the same chapter, Paul reiterates that so far as God is concerned, a woman cannot marry another prior to his death without committing adultery. Pulling verses out of context and trying to build doctrine from those torn out of context verses leads to error and sin in the church.

God_is_my_Father

View Profile
Posted : 29 Aug, 2016 11:27 AM

Gods word is witness, that doctors and all wise in this world are foolish....

Show me where in scriptures it says that Dr. Luke, (the penman, who under the inspiration of Holy Spirit, wrote Luke and Acts, and possibly the book of Hebrews as well), was foolish.

God_is_my_Father

View Profile
Posted : 29 Aug, 2016 11:19 AM

"Sin is hatred towards your brother,"

Sin - Strong's G264 - hamartano

1 to be without a share in

2 to miss the mark

3 to err, be mistaken

4 to miss or wander from the path of uprightness and honour, to do or go wrong

5 to wander from the law of God, violate God's law, sin

You have that exactly the opposite of what it should say. Hatred towards your brother is a type of sin. Sin is far more expansive than mere hatred of your brother, and every sin is not a specific hatred of your brother.

You sir, are unskilled in the use of the Word of God, and do much damage to the body with your false claims about what the scripture says; and they are many. You rip things out of context right and left, and do not appear to care if they are on point or not. Satan quoted scripture to Christ. Just because you quote scripture, the truth, doesn't make it appropriate or proper to the discussion. Randomly posting unrelated scriptures (which are hard to read because you haven't taken time to learn how to post it so it is easy to read), serves no good purpose.

God_is_my_Father

View Profile
Divorce & remarriage
Posted : 29 Aug, 2016 10:47 AM

For those that missed this part the first time:

"Now to the MARRIED I command, yet not I but the Lord: A wife is not to depart from HER HUSBAND. 11 But even if she does depart, let her remain unmarried or be reconciled to HER HUSBAND. And a husband is not to divorce HIS WIFE."

Almighty God calls the man "her husband" AFTER the divorce. There is NO PROHIBITION on getting married, as they can REMARRY THEIR SPOUSE. The prohibition is against marrying someone not their spouse, while the spouse lives. In the eyes of God, the divorced ARE STILL married. God didn't call the man in these verse "her ex-husband", rather, "her husband".

"A wife is bound by law as long as her husband lives; but if her husband dies, she is at liberty to be married to whom she wishes, only in the Lord."1 Corinthians 7

"Or do you not know, brethren (for I speak to those who know the law), that the law has dominion over a man as long as he lives? 2 For the woman who has a husband is bound by the law to her husband as long as he lives. But if the husband dies, she is released from the law of her husband. 3 So then if, while her husband lives, she marries another man, she will be called an adulteress; but if her husband dies, she is free from that law, so that she is no adulteress, though she has married another man." Romans 7

God_is_my_Father

View Profile
Posted : 29 Aug, 2016 10:40 AM

Who are you to question the Reverend Doctor Voddie Baucham, Jr., M.Div., D.Min., D.D.?

Rice University, Houston TX Majors: International Business/Pre-Law 1988-1991

Houston Baptist University, Houston, TX B.A., B.A. 1992

Majors: Christianity; Sociology

Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminary, Fort Worth, TX Master of Divinity 1996 Concentration: Evangelism/Missions

University of Oxford (Regent�s Park College) Post-Graduate study in Comparative Theology (2000-2001)

Southeastern Baptist Theological Seminary, Wake Forest, NC Doctor of Ministry, 2002 Concentration: Missions/Comparative Theology

Southern California Seminary, El Cajon, CA Doctor of Divinity (Honorary)

"Do not receive an accusation against an elder except from two or three witnesses." 1 Timothy 5

Where are your witnesses who will testify as to the wrong this man has done, such that you may publicly assail his reputation?

Page : 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11