Author Thread
musician47

View Profile
Grieving Death of A Relationship
Posted : 10 Sep, 2022 11:21 AM

That sounds great! Sometimes we just never know! Happy for you that this happened!

musician47

View Profile
Posted : 10 Sep, 2022 11:05 AM

"Sorry to hear that happened to you, that's very sad !

God can and will heal broken hearts!💔

People should guard their heart just chatting online , because everyone is a stranger until you meet in person and Date ."

Thank you so much. It truly is sad, just shattered me inside and out. Amen that God will heal broken hearts! That is so very true!

That's sure right too, about guarding our hearts online. I forgot to mention, she never would agree to a phone chat, kept avoiding it. That was rather strange too. Again, thank you so much for your kind response!

musician47

View Profile
Posted : 10 Sep, 2022 10:35 AM

I'm doing it now. My heart was taken on the sweetest ride ever by a lady, mentioned in another thread, whom I thought was divorced, but learned that it hadn't gone through yet. She took me to the stars, more than any woman had, since my wife, who passed away in 2009. We had "this" in common, "that" in common, God was showing us "signs" that we were meant to be. We would come on messaging here and chat for 2 1/2 hours every Saturday night. We seemed to grow closer with each passing day and week. Then last Wednesday she changed from Jekyl to Hyde very suddenly. She informed me she had a bad day Monday, her husband (that I didn't know was still her husband) was going to make trouble for her about their divorce. She hit me hard with the most harsh criticisms of emails I had written. I could not believe what I was reading.

This one is very very difficult, I am finding, to get over. It is literally a grief process. It is as if the person themselves have died. The sweet things she said to me for around 3 months, I now wonder if she even meant them. I'm on a tough walk now, crying nearly every day. I doubt she has shed one tear at all. I just wanted to say that being kicked to the curb suddenly, after being led to believe that one day you might marry, is the most severe and to me unChristian-like act there is. There was even talk between us, of how we slept, in a dark room, a sound machine. She always seemed to say "Oh that's how I do things too!" Now, I don't think so. She knew everything about me, my phone number, all of it. But I never was told even her last name or given her phone number. I should have been leery of that, but she had me by the heartstrings. I didn't care. I had no common sense to care. My downfall. She kept me a secret from her family. No one but her knew of our relationship. Another red flag.

My heart goes out to others who have been taken on a similar journey with your heart, only to be kicked aside like nothing had ever transpired. I truly understand! With God's help, I will heal, but it may take me some time to realize this goal.

musician47

View Profile
Separated?
Posted : 8 Sep, 2022 10:00 AM

I'm back after having my heart carried to the heights, only to be crushed last night by someone who has "divorced" on her profile. She turned 180 degrees, into a venomous being. I totally believe now she is bipolar. She finally admitted she wasn't divorced but that it was in progress. She claimed she had told me that from the start, but I saw no evidence in my email archives of that. I would love to put her username here to warn other men, but I know that is probably against rules, and I can not do it.

musician47

View Profile
Separated?
Posted : 7 Jun, 2022 01:29 PM

I've had two today, message me who, under marital status, are "separated". To me that says they are still legally married. If they got me to the altar, then that would constitute bigamy. I can accept divorced, and of course single or widowed, but will not communicate with a married lady, thank you! ....Wow...

musician47

View Profile
Why Favorite?
Posted : 14 May, 2022 10:29 AM

Sorry, just read that you had met someone off site. I didn't see that part. I do apologize!

musician47

View Profile
Why Favorite?
Posted : 14 May, 2022 10:29 AM

Yep, this favorite thing needs to disappear. If you're not interested, why did you join?

musician47

View Profile
Why Favorite?
Posted : 14 May, 2022 06:31 AM

I don't understand why a woman will "favorite" a man, yet she will not talk to him in messaging. What am I missing here? Must not be much of a favorite.

Thanks.

musician47

View Profile
scammer!
Posted : 3 Apr, 2022 02:19 PM

They are or WERE thick as fleas on a dog's back, on the Fox News page of Facebook. I haven't seen any hitting on men there in a long time. Hopefully, either Fox or FB drained the swamp! 😉

musician47

View Profile
Facebook
Posted : 16 Mar, 2022 06:56 AM

So now we know that Facebook is the "headquarters" of an international ring of men posing as women, doing their scamming routine. The hot core of their activity seems to be on the Fox News Page. I posted two comments on there yesterday, and was hit within 2 minutes by a scammer per post. A woman's picture, but actually a man. I'm not saying this crime ring is all men, because women are probably part of the picture as well, set that straight. But it's a big problem that until technology advances to bring us gear to locate them, is going to be a problem. IP addresses, unfortunately, do not appear on social media.

Page : 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17