Author Thread
musician47

View Profile
Pretty Easy Really
Posted : 23 Sep, 2022 06:56 AM

May be leaving here today. Thanks for all of your help.

musician47

View Profile
Pretty Easy Really
Posted : 22 Sep, 2022 05:15 PM

Oh I ran a copy each of the last emails SincereChristianDDC sent me, which included the scorcher, by a counselor yesterday. She didn't even think it was the same person, and suggested it could've been anyone, using any picture, maybe even a man! We felt also it may have been her "supposed to be divorced" husband confiscated her phone and typed that last heart stomper to me, not even her doing it. Lots of possibilities. I agreed. I do not think that was the same person who had been so sweet to me for 2 months. May have been someone, even a man in N.Y., not even a woman in San Antonio! Anything is possible when you can hide behind a screen. By not ever sharing her/his phone number, or last name all that time, I should've heard the fuse hissing before the explosion. I learn.

musician47

View Profile
Pretty Easy Really
Posted : 22 Sep, 2022 05:08 PM

I haven't been on much today, haven't felt well. Thanks for all the encouragement. And uh... I'm not one of those wanting a woman who has been around!

I'm kind of in a bitter state of mind and heart at the current time. I am ignoring messages, winks, all of it. I think the 3rd degree burns I got from "that woman" have me kind of shying away from most all women now. Not y'all, just those as mentioned above. My computer isn't acting right at times, my vision is getting so poor, I can't read all of what's typed here on the forum, or even messaging, so I'm not ignoring anyone, I just can't see half of it! Feeling discouraged in all ways, shapes, sizes and colors tonight.

God bless to all. Not sure when or even if I will return.

musician47

View Profile
Pretty Easy Really
Posted : 21 Sep, 2022 04:35 PM

I did my best to join OurTime, but this antiquated, worn out, malfunctioning computer will not let their site upload a photo. I am livid! 😡 Guess I'm stuck here with all the actors, actresses, men pretending to be women, and women pretending to be men, bots, robots, anything but a real true honest person! I'll just delete my account and forget about trying to find anyone. There is more to life than being hurt on CDFF.

musician47

View Profile
Prophecy Update Video
Posted : 21 Sep, 2022 09:38 AM

I watch all of the several end times videos that I follow. God tells us we are to be watching! Not many want to wake up to what is going on. Many do not care about Revelations in the Bible either. That is sad and really tragic. End times aren't preached in the pulpits either. I won't post any more videos here, because no one seems to care about what is happening now, and I did state in the post that no one knows the day nor hour, but that we seem to be in the window of time.

musician47

View Profile
What Love Really Is
Posted : 21 Sep, 2022 08:21 AM

Ah, I knew there was more! Here it is, in it's entirety.

"1 Corinthians 13:4-8 NIV

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there are tongues, they will be stilled; where there is knowledge, it will pass away."

Privacy Policy

Terms

musician47

View Profile
What Love Really Is
Posted : 21 Sep, 2022 08:16 AM

It is all too clear that most women, and men too, I have a feeling, don't even know what love is all about. It's not a game of words, being led on, only to kick another under the bus, breaking their heart into, with no remorse or even the slightest hint of sorrow or guilt, whatsoever. Hurt someone, move on. Hurt another one, move on. Many here just really DO NOT.... GET IT!

Having said this, allow me to post what 1 Corinthians 13 has to say about love. This very same passage was read at mine and my wife's wedding by the pastor. (she has been with the Lord since 2009)

This is what love really is, or is SUPPOSED to be:

1 Corinthians 13:

" Love is patient and kind; love does not envy or boast; it is not arrogant or rude. It does not insist on its own way; it is not irritable or resentful; it does not rejoice at wrongdoing, but rejoices with the truth."

This also serves as a good reminder to ME as well!

This needs to be a guideline for all who think they may be experiencing love in a relationship. May it be a blessing and help to all.

musician47

View Profile
Pretty Easy Really
Posted : 21 Sep, 2022 07:32 AM

Got a scammer wanting to pull me off the site to talk on the phone to "know each other better." Having admin. check them out. After telling her I would prefer to keep it here for a time before going to the phones, she read it and that was all. No more from her. Scammer!

musician47

View Profile
Pretty Easy Really
Posted : 21 Sep, 2022 06:28 AM

Referring back to "emotional", you did read about all the sweet things she said, and the birthday email did you not? Who wouldn't begin to feel love or at least "kinda like" whoever would do that! Anyone would appreciate all that and think the person really cared about them. Then to find out later, it was all either the high side of their bipolar condition or they were one Oscar winning actress.

musician47

View Profile
Pretty Easy Really
Posted : 21 Sep, 2022 06:25 AM

Yes, I did get emotional, Having a heart and feelings, that's how it is. I'm not sure who you mean re: a person saying anything to "get along" with whom they are talking to.

Believe it or not, my wife and I exchanged postal letters for a time, before a phone talk and my starting to visit her. The divorce rate is about doubled almost tripled since me and my wife married in 1996. We knew who we were getting on our wedding day. Neither of us guzzle alcohol as many many here do. We both knew our Christian backgrounds. We knew each other from A-Z, unlike most now days who marry without even knowing who or what they are marrying, hence a much higher divorce rate.

Page : 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14