Author Thread
musician47

View Profile
Pretty Easy Really
Posted : 20 Sep, 2022 05:29 PM

It really was a sad story, Moonlight7. I felt actually as sad for her as I did me. At the start, she implied that she was treated all kinds of bad ways by that husband, and after I initially started messaging her, she was pretty reluctant to message with me. After some time, my encouraging her all I could, telling her she was special, a precious life that God created, doing all in my power to raise her self esteem, after a while, she told me how much I had turned her life around, and made such a huge difference in how she felt about herself.

I came to mean so very much to her, and I truly believe I did and had. I had made a difference in another human's life, but as I told Deb, it wasn't really me, but God working through me, that helped her. I was only a tool, an old piece of clay He was working with to help her. She saw good in me, built ME up as well. The relationship grew, and if she really was telling the truth, we really did have much in common. She shared her email address with me, and told me she hadn't shared it with anyone else, had it for years.

We started having Saturday night messaging chats that lasted for 2 1/2 hours. We could both seem to feel God doing something for us, or she at least agreed with me about that feeling. The last sweet email she sent on that Sunday before my heart killing Monday email from her, she was still and spoke of how we were "setting each other off" making the other laugh, the night before on what was to be our final chat. Then came that fateful Monday I've already shared. I'm feeling kind of sad as I get back into this. I really thought, and I haven't mentioned this, that I had found my second chapter of my life! My second Barb. My wife's name was Barbara, but everyone called her Barb for short. Me and Deb even talked about the future, the what ifs, even how we slept, like both of us preferred a dark room with a sound machine running. Now, 'in common" or her just saying all these things that were supposed to be in common, I don't know. But if she could kick me away that easily, I now wonder if she really meant all those things. She made a list of nice things she loved about me in the form of an email for my birthday present. the sweetest nicest things you ever read, Moonlight7. How could anything that seemed to right and for real, go wrong so quickly? 😥 Now you and anyone else reading this will have seen the very good side of what I thought was a future with someone I might, if God willed, one day marry, yep, remarry!

I never had told all of this. I only told the bad when I was so upset.

Thank you so much about my loss of Barb. She's waiting on me with Jesus, and by all the prophetic events exploding all around us, it may not be long before we hear "Come up hither!"

Forgive me if I didn't comment on all you said, but I just wanted the happy side and sweet memories to be shared, that I had with Debra, from around the last of June or start of July until that heart breaking Monday, July 5th, 2022.

musician47

View Profile
Pretty Easy Really
Posted : 20 Sep, 2022 04:45 PM

I was actually smiling when I posted that, kind of mild sarcasm. Experience speaks volumes, but unfortunately, mine have not been hearts and roses. This last one turned to thorns.

I'm sure not desperate for marriage either. I've already had the most wonderful soul mate God ever created, who was called home at an all too early age. No one can come close.

I didn't see the red flags from that last one. Claiming God showing us "guideposts" all that she claimed we had "in common", when in reality, probably not one single thing was in common. I realize now, she was just on a fantasy trip on the high side of her bipolar condition. When her soon to be ex, which I thought had been an ex for years, told her he was going to give her problems, she happened to be sick that same day, got emails from me that same day, that once were cherished, but cherish on that Monday 2 weeks ago, turned to hate, she broke. Blew up on me in an email, crushed me. I will not allow myself to ever be put in that position again. One thing that will stick with me about Debra, when I reminded her, pasted in an email, of all the harsh things she said to me. All she could reply with was "It's ok to hate me. I'm used to it." That's sad and pitiful. I told her I didn't hate her, tried to smooth things out, but it was too late. She had her heart games with me, moved on. She so reminded me of the character in Little House On The Prairie, the little girl named Nancy. She caused all kinds of trouble, but when confronted about those problems, all she could scream was "Everybody hates me!" Sad.

musician47

View Profile
Pretty Easy Really
Posted : 20 Sep, 2022 02:16 PM

I don't have to go to a pay site to have my heart shattered, I can just stay here and get it stomped for free.

Too simple.

musician47

View Profile
Prophecy Update Video
Posted : 19 Sep, 2022 02:23 PM

I wish there was a section for this, as much as is occurring with the world and a soon coming Savior. This is as close as I could find to post something like this, which I have never done before. I have been noticing a strong and swift uptick in earthquakes the past few days, and extreme, violent weather events.

While we do not know the day nor hour, we can clearly see that we are surely in the window of time.

https://youtu.be/Gm90zkHwErQ

musician47

View Profile
Grieving Death of A Relationship
Posted : 18 Sep, 2022 01:08 PM

Had a scary event with my left eye today, but I think it's going to be ok. Probably a retinal vessel spasm. The entire last two weeks have been a nightmare in all ways possible!

musician47

View Profile
Posted : 17 Sep, 2022 12:38 PM

That's sure right about a broken heart causing health problems, NarnianGirl. What happened with me, my eyelids started twitching, vibrating, almost drove me over the edge! Thank God, today they are much calmer. I had two days of that, and yesterday, I thought I was literally going to break.

That's strange about them being able to go around your inbox preferences.

Aw I would be honored if you want to message me hello! I'll gab with anyone who will read my typing. lol!

I will sure take care of my health. My nerves have calmed way down since the past 2 days. When you message me, I can give you the username of the one who broke me into, since I can't do that out here. I think she left here, and never is online.

I'll check that Suggestions thread out, and thanks for that info! Yeah, I kinda felt like a health and wellness forum wouldn't be a bad idea.

Thank you so much, and the Lord be with you too!

musician47

View Profile
Posted : 17 Sep, 2022 09:22 AM

Probably will cancel my account here and never go on another dating site as long as I live. It's only asking for big trouble and upset. Not worth it. Thanks again to all who have prayed for me, if I do decide to leave.

musician47

View Profile
Posted : 16 Sep, 2022 02:42 PM

I've whined too much, but I have to say that ever since that horrible person hurt me so badly, I've had nothing but an increase in health problems! I spoke to a nurse by phone today, and she told me that having eyelid twitching in both eyes is highly unusual and a bit abnormal. It hasn't let up all day long plus other things going wrong, blowing up in my face! My nerves have taken one unfair huge hit from what happened.

I wish we had a health forum here. Even date-minded people can have health stuff going on.

musician47

View Profile
Posted : 15 Sep, 2022 10:32 AM

I'm still around, but just barely. Due to some low back issues, which are better now, I've been checked on weekly by home health. When the male nurse came to check me today, I got into this heartbreak. I showed him printed out emails and pictures of the one who hurt me. When I saw her picture, I lost it right in front of him! Went all to pieces! He was so understanding and himself, couldn't understand why she turned on me due to other circumstances.

To add to my problems, I've got the onset of eyelid vibration (Myokymia) that's about to drive me out of my mind. I didn't have that until all this upset! I sure didn't need something like that. Sometimes just blinking sets it off and it feels like my eyelid is going to stay shut on me! Again, thanks to everyone for your prayers. It feels like sometimes, my breaking point isn't but just within a heartbeat.

musician47

View Profile
Posted : 14 Sep, 2022 01:35 PM

Thanks so much, NarnianGirl. You are so right.

I wish I could post the last sweet email she sent to me. I can't message you with it because of differing age preferences to receive private messages. I wish I could. That would show the reason I'm having such a hard time getting over her. There were nearly 100 emails showing her growing closer to me (so I thought). I have them all archived in my email program.

Thank you for such wonderful advice and help though. I appreciate it more than words can say.

I do agree on it all and about heartbreaks being meant so we can do as you say, be supportive to others. I am so thankful for all of you here. It means so much to me.

Page : 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15