Author Thread
musician47

View Profile
"Any Age"?
Posted : 26 Sep, 2022 07:32 AM

Thanks, NarnianGirl. The things I'm seeing on my end times updates today sure do point to a soon rapture. Never watched so many exciting updates in my life. So true about not being guaranteed another day. I've been blessed to be here this long. Many of my classmates from high school have gone on years ago. Amen about being ready to meet our Lord! I have feelings of a soon rapture, though we don't know the day nor hour. Exciting times we are living in now, to say the least. 🙂

musician47

View Profile
"Any Age"?
Posted : 26 Sep, 2022 07:04 AM

Ya'll have fun with your younger men. This old one is praying to meet God with all the issues I'm having now. Today would be a great day to delete my account here, come to think of it.

Probably will. Not worth it.

musician47

View Profile
"Any Age"?
Posted : 25 Sep, 2022 04:47 PM

Ladies, if you don't want a dinosaur such as myself messaging you, then please consider putting an upper age limit on your age requirements instead of "any age". Generally, a person is going to take that at it's worth to mean ANY AGE. I messaged someone earlier about 51 years old, but I could tell by her very short reply, she wanted nothing to do with me, which I don't blame her, but no rocket scientist degree is required to put down what you really want, or do not want in your upper age requirements. Pick the oldest age you want a man to be, and simply type it in. Too easy.

musician47

View Profile
If You Want Blocked
Posted : 24 Sep, 2022 06:24 AM

I just had some "lady" sit in judgement of me, claiming she saw no fruit, if I am born again. That's as bad as it gets, sitting in God's place, passing judgement on someone after only about 2 messages to me. She has been blocked and reported to CDFF admin, to check out as a scammer. God is our Holy and fair Judge, not man.

musician47

View Profile
Prophecy Update Video
Posted : 23 Sep, 2022 04:20 PM

Thanks about my search. One thing about a relationship, and I always forget to do this, is read the fine print for the expiration date. 😂🤣 I didn't do that on that last one. Some even need recalls for salmonella! 😜 Gotta find the humor from the hurt, and I guess I've healed enough to do this, 7.

I registered on OurTime, the over 50 site, but hit a snag when I tried to log back in today. Someone emailed they had sent my issue to another department. That was the last of it. Someone on their Facebook page said they were having the same issue. I may never get on it, at this rate. I'll just move onward and upward if I don't.

musician47

View Profile
Prophecy Update Video
Posted : 23 Sep, 2022 02:13 PM

Awesome! Glad you could find me. lol!

musician47

View Profile
Prophecy Update Video
Posted : 23 Sep, 2022 01:34 PM

Well Moonlight Numero 7, my reply landed somewhere other than beneath your post. I hope you find it. Man, the technology here dates back to the Windows 95 Era! Pathetic.

musician47

View Profile
Prophecy Update Video
Posted : 23 Sep, 2022 01:31 PM

10-4 on the boring.

Thanks so much for your prayers. I think a Dr. would tell me "no more online relationships!"

musician47

View Profile
Prophecy Update Video
Posted : 23 Sep, 2022 10:22 AM

Aw I'm glad. I've been having some new health issues, and just not thinking right. I didn't want to have put it in a wrong place. 😊 Facing a CT brain scan next week due to some visual disturbances, lights in my eyes, sparkling when I first get up in the a.m. and other stuff going on. So my "thinker" may not always be firing on all 8. 😂

musician47

View Profile
Prophecy Update Video
Posted : 23 Sep, 2022 09:33 AM

I did not post this in an in appropriate place. I do the best I can, and don't understand all the upset.

Page : 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13