Author Thread
musician47

View Profile
Posted : 14 Sep, 2022 10:35 AM

3 what? Stooges? Well there was Moe, Larry and Curly. Moe and Curly Howard were brothers in real life. Their real names were Moses and Jerome Lester Horwitz. Shemp was another of the Horowitz brothers. Shemp's real name, Samuel Horowitz Larry Fine wasn't related, but could really play the violin in real life.

"Bein' there's no other place around th' place, this must be th' place ah reckon! Nyuk Nyuk Nyuk!" "BOOM!" "Ouch!" (Moe wallops Curly)

musician47

View Profile
Grieving Death of A Relationship
Posted : 14 Sep, 2022 08:07 AM

I don't know why, but I totally forgot to say that she didn't really come after me, I was the one who initiated communicating with her. I don't know what drove me to start talking to her, I just did. My very monumental mistake.

musician47

View Profile
Posted : 13 Sep, 2022 01:13 PM

You're so welcome, NarnianGirl. I just got back from the store while ago, had to have a few things. I no more sat down on my couch, than here came the tears again. Wept my heart out! 😭 It just keeps happening.

I am so thankful for all of you being here for me too. I think it is VERY much and thank all of you for being here for me! I can tell you folks care, and I cherish every one of you and thank God for you all too.

I am so sorry you have had to go through this pain too. I definitely understand. I also lol's about your frustration with men! 😊 Last Wednesday night, after she had turned on me in that Bipolar 180 degree turnaround, I admit, and I know this sounds awful, but I could hardly look at a female on TV. lol! I got over that phase pretty quickly, thankfully, but man, the bitterness. It was as thick as granite!

Yes, sadly, we truly do live in a different world, and not a good one either. You sure said it right about there being no mind games or really heart games either. I feel like I just lost one big one. She was either sincere, but lost it totally after getting her bad news, or never meant it at all.

I sat in there crying while ago asking God "Why did You let this happen to me? What is my lesson here, Dear Father?!" I know there has to be a lesson somewhere, if I could just get it.

That is wonderful about your parents and how well things went. That's so true about all the abusers, and all those others. It truly is rare now, even with us Christian folks.

Amen about God's healing balm, and all that you said. That is right. May God heal your pain too, NarnianGirl. With Him, we will survive and heal.

musician47

View Profile
Posted : 13 Sep, 2022 08:09 AM

I'm still just up and down. This last heart stomping experience has just made other challenges become worse.

musician47

View Profile
Posted : 12 Sep, 2022 02:23 PM

Thank you so much, AngelsandAirrwaves. I am so sorry that you have also been hurt by others. You are so right about it being unbearable.

Thank you so much for your prayers for God to bring healing and grace to me. I have done better today, and may be making some gradual progress. I know too, there may still be a few tears left to fall. You are so right about how it feels, like your heart being stepped on. Thank you so very much for your prayers for me. I will keep you and all of us here in my prayers as well.

musician47

View Profile
Posted : 12 Sep, 2022 02:13 PM

Things are sure not the same as when I met my wife, with the Lord since 2009, due to lupus complications.

Back when we met, was in 1992 on a newspaper thing called "Introductions". I truly feel that the times we are in, which indicate a very soon rapture of the church, have changed things for the worst. Far more dishonesty, hearts, unknowing of Jesus, which invites a lot of really bad folks into sites such as this one. So many now seem to have unGodly agendas by coming onto dating sites, or maybe so many unresolved issues, they may just "snap" from the stress they are under. I found a printed out email from the lady who hurt me, back when we started around June sometime. She asked me in that email how and when I became a Christian. She truly was the real thing, I firmly believe now, but too many problems, being physically ill and her "husband still" creating problems, all at the same time, is what caused her to just totally lose it with me. Something just snapped. It is sad, not just for me, but for her as well. Meeting someone who will "work out" in my opinion, is just going to become increasingly difficult due to the (end) times we now find ourselves in.

musician47

View Profile
Posted : 12 Sep, 2022 12:34 PM

I am so sorry that you have had disappointments, and possibly have also been hurt in real life situations, NarnianGirl. Those are very good boundaries to keep. And Amen too, on your last sentence about the Lord's guidance for us.

I am so thankful to everyone here who has, and are responding to MY heartbreak. You guys are helping me more than you know. I thank God for all of you! I don't feel as alone, knowing we have all had our hearts broken. May God richly bless you all.

musician47

View Profile
Posted : 12 Sep, 2022 08:16 AM

Thank you so much, Little David, my brother, for the most sage and great advice ever! If you don't mind, I would like to print off your wonderful advice for future reference. That way, if I should be stupid enough to become involved with another lady, I will have what you have told me, as a guideline.

You are awesome, brother and I thank you so much for caring enough to show me where I went wrong. Thank you too for being here for me with my other CDFF family. Love you in the Lord, Brother Little David!

musician47

View Profile
Posted : 11 Sep, 2022 02:06 PM

Thank you so much, Narnian Girl and Brandyccc.

I am so sorry that you have had heartbreaks too, NarnianGirl. There truly is a real grief that happens when relationships die. I had yet another cry just while ago. It's pulling me down and I need to somehow pull it together. God and time, that's got to be how it heals. That's so true, NarnianGirl about the cruelty part. I'm still in shock at how this one I was involved with changed from caring to rage, at me. I still can't believe what I read. I think she just totally snapped. That's true about us widowers (and widows) having precious memories. That should be all I need. I guess loneliness keeps me on these sites, about all I can figure. Amen to that prayer you ended your post with, to me!

Hi Brandyccc, Thank you so very much. Thank you for the prayers too. I am keeping all of you as well in my prayers for finding happiness and that no hurts or pain will ever touch any of you. <*))))><

musician47

View Profile
Posted : 11 Sep, 2022 11:03 AM

Thanks so much. I am so sorry something similar happened to you as well. I am also so very sorry for your grief over that divorce. So true about us turning to Christ. He truly does understand our broken hearts. I can tell this is going to take me a while to heal from. I haven't missed a day of crying at least once, since that heart shattering email of last Wednesday. It still baffles me how this person could say all those sweet things to me for 3 months then put just as much or really MORE effort into doing the best job possible of hurting me. She put great laborious effort into that email slamming my heart through the earth. You are so welcome for my share of a shattered heart. Thank you for your sharing too, and I will have you in my prayers as well. I thank all here who are praying for me also.

Page : 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16