be aware of kryanstar256
Posted : 28 Mar, 2011 07:39 AM

Thanks for the warning. Stay blessed :glow:

Phoebe2

View Profile
Don't you get offended?
Posted : 28 Mar, 2011 07:37 AM

Pianogal,

That proves my point; some guys are becoming extremely shallow. They focus on what's outside only, and even the slightest effort like taking a moment checking out your hair color, or your job isn�t willing to do?! This is much worse, I'm glad u're not offended. And, I agree they can�t be taken seriously.

Phoebe2

View Profile
Don't you get offended?
Posted : 27 Mar, 2011 04:02 AM

Well, thank u all for your comments, and sharing your views.

@ Warrior, it's great to dig deeper and look for the inner beauty, yet, we all still need to like what we see somehow.

Don't get me wrong, it's nice to have a compliment on how we look. But what we see today in the mirror isn�t gonna last forever. The balance is important.

All I'm saying is that a person is much more beyond a picture; it doesn't reflect all he/she is. The words (beautiful, pretty) are way overdone by SOME men, and it's just annoying.

In Him,

Phoebe :glow:

Phoebe2

View Profile
Don't you get offended?
Posted : 27 Mar, 2011 03:42 AM

Dennis, I know u haven't ; but the majority do.

Phoebe2

View Profile
Don't you get offended?
Posted : 26 Mar, 2011 02:43 AM

Thanks Rachel ! You definitely said words of great wisdom :glow:

Phoebe2

View Profile
Don't you get offended?
Posted : 25 Mar, 2011 06:32 AM

I feel very disrespected when guys email me commenting on my photos only; Unfortunately, they are much more than those who would write me asking , or complimenting something I listed on my page.

Any human being is a combination of mental, spiritual, and physical aspects. What if I am an attractive girl, but dumb; or pretty& smart, but of low spirit, would that be any good??! I just hate it when most men these days put that much of their attention on physical aspects, rather than Spiritual & inner beauty.

Ladies, does it bother u too? Does it make u wonder what happened to the godly men?

Phoebe2

View Profile
ROB AND HIS OPEN HEART SURGERY
Posted : 21 Jan, 2011 03:56 PM

Continuing to pray for Rob

Phoebe2

View Profile
Prayer Request for my Mother
Posted : 20 Jan, 2011 08:50 AM

Will be praying for your mother.

Phoebe2

View Profile
God's Direction
Posted : 19 Jan, 2011 03:13 AM

Will be praying for u Smiles. God promised us " When you pass through the waters, I will be with you;and when you pass through the rivers, they will not sweep over you.

When you walk through the fire, you will not be burned; the flames will not set you ablaze." Isaiah 43:2

Phoebe2

View Profile
Please pray for an unsaved loved one and myself
Posted : 19 Jan, 2011 02:55 AM

Dear sis, God looks at the heart, and when we sincerely seek His will, He is faithful to show us what to do & where to go.

Faith is all about taking the first step trusting Him not seeing the whole staircase, believing that God listens & answers prayers. "We walk by faith not sight". It might take a while to see results , but it doesn't mean that God is not working.

Now it seems that u're very aware that in a relationship we need to have someone of the same faith, and almost at the same level. However, I do understand your feelings, I have been there, but later on I understood it wasn't God's will for me to continue with that person. God knows what's best for us, and He has shown me beyond my expectations.

I will be praying for you& your friend. May God's unfailing love& peace fill your heart with joy, trust , and hope.

Phoebe

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10