Author Thread
Phoebe2

View Profile
Tornado
Posted : 28 Apr, 2011 08:14 AM

Will be praying for them browneyed& all of those who are suffering in southern states.

Phoebe2

View Profile
How To Write A Good Profile
Posted : 24 Apr, 2011 09:12 AM

Welcome to CDFF & the forums Redhead! You need to repost your question in Ask a girl/guy thread, if u 're expecting more feedback. This thread is for prayer requests. I'll be emailing u regarding your profile.

Continue to trust God & don't lose hope:)

Phoebe

Phoebe2

View Profile
My family and a new job.
Posted : 23 Apr, 2011 06:39 AM

Dear M, welcome to the forums! Praying for your mother& sister:) and Amen, God bless & lead u to find a job as He wills. He shall open all doors that are from Him.

Phoebe2

View Profile
Prayer for a friend's sibling
Posted : 17 Apr, 2011 09:43 AM

Will keep them in my prayers.Thanks for posting!

Phoebe2

View Profile
I need you prayers, please!
Posted : 17 Apr, 2011 09:41 AM

Praying for u Sugar! plz post any updates

Phoebe2

View Profile
Would you rather?
Posted : 9 Apr, 2011 11:45 AM

Well, up front & direct approach is the best reply whether u are interested or not. That's also what a godly person would do.

I'd say "no reply" is to be considered a reply too. It's not so hard to figure out that he's not interested when I don't hear back from him, if u know what I mean.

@ Mount, I disagree with u, many guys would say they're not interested in a woman, when they are confident enough, and have got the right words without offending or hurting her feelings.

Phoebe2

View Profile
someone special...
Posted : 8 Apr, 2011 02:25 PM

Happy for u Storm!:) will be praying for u& Abby.

Phoebe2

View Profile
Help
Posted : 8 Apr, 2011 02:20 PM

Debby, will be praying for u. Your Father knows what u need & He will provide.

Phoebe2

View Profile
Local vs. Distance?
Posted : 8 Apr, 2011 02:16 PM

I dated a guy who lived in a different country, oceans & mountains away but we thought it's worth it & we managed.

Of course u need to think of finances, and arrange for long vacations to spend together; yes, we were longing to spend time together, look the person in the eye, hug, and share life activities as normal couple would do.

Some people aren't cut for the long distance relations, and that's okay to know what u need, can or can't handle.

Phoebe2

View Profile
insecurity...
Posted : 28 Mar, 2011 08:18 AM

Well, I don't think that my help would eliminate his insecurity, the fear is within. Even if I want to help and encourage him, nothing external would fix his problem.

It takes courage to admit that he feels insecure in the first place. Simply I think the only source of peace& trust is in the Lord and His unfailing love, and that's a personal experience. No one can save anybody, I can only show him the way, but can't take the medicine for him. He needs to have confidence in God, so he would develop self confidence & security.

@ Cobbler, I liked what u said; helping others in life situations whether it�s a symbolic or real rope a totally different thing than in relationships, the couple might get dragged down this path easily. Many people keep hitting failure in a relationship after the other because they walk in with big expectations that can be provided only by God.

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10