Author Thread
KJVonly

View Profile
The Gospel of which there is only one.
Posted : 17 Aug, 2019 10:05 PM

Friend of Parrot/Prophetic? Did you forget he calls me "Satanic Teacher" now? I still love him but he isn't being very friendly right now.

I am on the official list now.!

As to the virgin birth that is important! It shows that Jesus did not have Joseph as a biological father but begotten of God Almighty!

Contrary to Catholic doctrine, Mary did NOT stay a perpetual virgin. She had children with Joseph and so therefore Jesus had siblings. James, Joseph, Jude and Simon and unnamed sisters.

P.S. I don't have any control over a Parrot anymore than a monkey.

KJVonly

View Profile
The Gospel of which there is only one.
Posted : 17 Aug, 2019 09:08 PM

Subtitle: Dead Men Walking.

As per request from Zecharyah

Quote: Please post a new topic on the Gospel. It will be a good thread.

End quote

I will take the liberty to draw from some examples in life to help illustrate this thread..

I am sure most of you have at some point in your lives seen a movie or documentary about prisoners on death row.

"Dead Man walking!...Dead Man walking" the jailer shouts out as a prisoner is led to the electric chair, aka"'Ol Sparky".

And why did they say that? because the man was dead already.

Likewise, there are alot of people today who are unsaved and on their way to eternal death and separation from God.They are dead yet still live.

John 5:24-43 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life.

Verily, verily, I say unto you, The hour is coming, and now is, when the dead shall hear the voice of the Son of God: and they that hear shall live.

36 But I have greater witness than that of John: for the works which the Father hath given me to finish, the same works that I do, bear witness of me, that the Father hath sent me.

37 And the Father himself, which hath sent me, hath borne witness of me. Ye have neither heard his voice at any time, nor seen his shape.

38 And ye have not his word abiding in you: for whom he hath sent, him ye believe not.

39 Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me.

40 And ye will not come to me, that ye might have life.

41 I receive not honour from men.

42 But I know you, that ye have not the love of God in you.

43 I am come in my Father's name, and ye receive me not: if another shall come in his own name, him ye will receive.

Jesus is our Propitiation. (Romans 3:25. 1 John 2:2. 1 John 4:10) A sacrifice one time for all. (Hebrews 10:12) God manifested in the flesh ( 1 timothy 3:16, 1 John 4:2, Hosea 13:4, Mark 12:32, Isaiah 45:21, 2 John 1:7), who was begotten of the Father (John 1:18 John 3:16 John 1:14), was born of the virgin Mary (Luke 1:34), to save the world (John 3:16), to reconcile us back to the Father (Colossians 1:20,Ephesians 2:16) because of Adam's sin which separated us..(Genesis 3:24 Isaiah 59:1-2)

Jesus being without sin but in the likeness of sinful flesh (Romans8:3) was crucified under Pontius Pilate (Mark 15:15) and hung on a tree -cursed is he who hangs on a tree. (cross) Galatians 3:13)

His shed blood is our atonement for the forgiveness of sins.( Romans 5:11, Matthew 26:28)

He died on the cross, was buried and rose again on the 3rd day. ( John 2:19, 2 Corinthians 5:15, Matt.17:23, Matt.16:21, Matt. 20:19, Mark 9:31, Acts 10:40)

He ascended up to heaven and is seated at the right hand of the Father (Acts 7:55-56, Romans 8:34,Ephesians 1:20, Colossians 3:1)

If we confess that Jesus is Lord and believe the Gospel that has been preached then we will be saved. (Romans 10:9, 1 John 4:15)

His perfect sacrifice was accepted by the Father to atone for the sins of the world.(Romans 1:4, Hebrews 9:11-12)

He is our High Priest. (Hebrews 4:14-15 Hebrews 6:20)

We are justified and righteous because of the righteousness that has been imputed to us by his Son when we believed on him and will not see the wrath of the Father but have eternal life with him. John 3:16, Romans 10:9 , 1 Corinthians 15 1-4.

KJVonly

View Profile
Prophylactic7744 and/or Richard Cranium? One? The other? Both?
Posted : 17 Aug, 2019 07:11 PM

Grace , I am glad I wasn't drinking my tea when I read your last post about trains. I would have spewed it all over my screen.

He needs GRACE. PRAYERS and LOVE.

Jesus taught us to love our enemies...are WE a hearer and doer of the Word of God Almighty then?

Mt.5:43 Ye have heard that it hath been said, Thou shalt love thy neighbour, and hate thine enemy.

44 But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;

45 That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust.

46 For if ye love them which love you, what reward have ye? do not even the publicans the same?

47 And if ye salute your brethren only, what do ye more [than others]? do not even the publicans so?

48 Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect.

KJVonly

View Profile
Posted : 17 Aug, 2019 05:42 PM

That was sad Grace.

He is just messed up a little. Prayers needed.

KJVonly

View Profile
Why do the Christian's change a threads topic to their petty beliefs and arguements.
Posted : 17 Aug, 2019 05:09 PM

Zech..will do Boss.

KJVonly

View Profile
Posted : 17 Aug, 2019 05:06 PM

Here we go again..Zech is real mad now like last time..I wonder who he will be reborn again as this time when he returns to the forum?

KJVonly

View Profile
Posted : 17 Aug, 2019 04:56 PM

Zech, please put a warning on your threads! I almost choked on my steak~

KJVonly

View Profile
Earth Catastrophe Cycle - Biblical?
Posted : 17 Aug, 2019 04:52 PM

Lol. Zech , your new commandment is adding to scripture! Now you just gave Parrot more fuel.

KJVonly

View Profile
Posted : 17 Aug, 2019 04:41 PM

Parrot quote**ALL ISRAEL** will be saved... As far as the Gospel is concerned

End quote

Who is Israel to you? The gentiles are already grafted into the House of Judah and House of Israel. So we are all one nation. There is your Israel aka New Jerusalem.

KJVonly

View Profile
Posted : 17 Aug, 2019 04:36 PM

Ok, Zech,

Seems I ruffled some feathers..

I forgot to add that sometimes disasters could mean another Job moment ..

Anyways..What about this Ancient Civilization timeline?

I don't take that into consideration much but willing to hear what you have to say since it seems important . Look at all the hype about the Mayan Calendar or Y2K. Isn't this type of stuff fodder for fear mongering though? I am all ears as it won't shake me , just have concerns for others.

Page : 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122