Author Thread
KJVonly

View Profile
Thoughts on Reincarnation
Posted : 17 Aug, 2019 03:45 PM

KJV Job 33:26 He shall pray unto God, and he will be favourable unto him: and he shall see his face with joy: for he will render unto man his righteousness.

27 He looketh upon men, and if any say, I have sinned, and perverted that which was right, and it profited me not;

28 He will deliver his soul from going into the pit, and his life shall see the light.

29 Lo, all these things worketh God oftentimes with man,

30 To bring back his soul from the pit, to be enlightened with the light of the living.

31 Mark well, O Job, hearken unto me: hold thy peace, and I will speak.

32 If thou hast anything to say, answer me: speak, for I desire to justify thee.

33 If not, hearken unto me: hold thy peace, and I shall teach thee wisdom.

I can see where verse 29 would stand out when it speaks of 2, 3 times in your translation..You are thinking reincarnation. I see patience and love . A messenger as a guiding source .

KJVonly

View Profile
Why do the Christian's change a threads topic to their petty beliefs and arguements.
Posted : 17 Aug, 2019 03:12 PM

Forgot to add that Jesus being without sin but in the likeness of sinful flesh was crucified under Pontius Pilate and hung on a tree -cursed is he who hangs on a tree. (cross)

KJVonly

View Profile
Why do the Christian's change a threads topic to their petty beliefs and arguements.
Posted : 17 Aug, 2019 03:02 PM

Jesus is our Propitiation. God manifested in the flesh , who was begotten of the Father, was born of the virgin Mary, to save the world, to reconcile us back to the Father because of Adam's sin which separated us..

His shed blood is our atonement for the forgiveness of sins..

He died on the cross, was buried and rose again on the 3rd day.

His perfect sacrifice was accepted by the Father to atone for the sins of the world.

He ascended up to heaven and is seated at the right hand of the Father

He is our High Priest.

If we confess that Jesus is Lord and believe the Gospel that has been preached then we will be saved.

We are justified and righteous because of the righteousness that has been imputed to us by his Son when we believed and will not see the wrath of the Father but have eternal life with him. John 3:16, Romans 10:9 , 1 Corinthians 15 1-4.

How was that. ?

KJVonly

View Profile
**HOW YOU CAN START A WONDERFUL CHILDREN'S MINISTRY WITH 2 SMALL FRIENDLY PARROTS AT FLEA MARKETS**!!
Posted : 17 Aug, 2019 02:39 PM

Zech quote

I don't know how much more of this forum I can take. The only one who attempts Discussion is KJO and she is sporadic at best.

End quote

Awwwww...I do try! I can be sarcastic and blunt at times but I do have a insatiable appetite for knowledge. Maybe that is part of our problem! Stick around Sadlup or you will have my waterworks flowing again.

KJVonly

View Profile
Earth Catastrophe Cycle - Biblical?
Posted : 17 Aug, 2019 02:31 PM

So the C.I.A. knows more than God?

Disasters are there to wake people up, to show them what God can do .He wants them to realize who he is and that he has control. He wants them to turn to him in repentance .

There is no "Mother Nature in her beserk rage". This is fairy tales!

Which movie did you watch this week? The day after tomorrow or Deep Impact?

KJVonly

View Profile
Independent Lights
Posted : 17 Aug, 2019 02:08 PM

Zech Quote

Whoever is following this thread it should be clear by now Teddyhug can't back his play. He insists the moon does not reflect the light of the sun but is unable to explain how it illuminates, He gets all pissy when asked the obvious question; 'If not the sun, then what?'

End quote

He is patient and wants you to figure it out yourself. Same with me. He wants me to answer the Independent light question. He gives me homework same as you.

You have to use your brain. Common sense required always. I took a quiz once and 90% of the people failed. Why? because we overthink. I felt like an idiot.

Here it is!...YouTube -Common Sense Test That 90% of People Fail

KJVonly

View Profile
Independent Lights
Posted : 17 Aug, 2019 02:02 PM

Yes, I see it more and more..the Word of God brings light.

KJVonly

View Profile
Independent Lights
Posted : 17 Aug, 2019 12:52 PM

Teddy

You did say "light, energy and MATTER escapes on one side" so I'm thinking its like a deflated bean bag with the punctured area and your earth passes putrid intestinal collapsed round sphere bean gas from that orifice area??? Is that what you are saying??? I bet it was a NOISY event, ignited lit flames and lots of energy, let alone the smell!

End quote

Oh, teddy,sugarbear, that is nasty...reminds me of that guy on YouTube who lights his gas on fire. ROTF!

KJVonly

View Profile
Posted : 17 Aug, 2019 12:40 PM

Excuse me, Zech, I have given you THE Gospel of which there is only one. I just happened to have a different view of the end times (eschatology.) So please retract your statement ! Hopefully Parrot will retract his statement of me being a satanic teacher. And for the future it is not perterism..I don't know if you spelled it that way on purpose but it is PRETerism.

KJVonly

View Profile
**HOW YOU CAN START A WONDERFUL CHILDREN'S MINISTRY WITH 2 SMALL FRIENDLY PARROTS AT FLEA MARKETS**!!
Posted : 17 Aug, 2019 12:34 PM

Maybe I should start with homing pigeons like Tesla and then I could send messages like the Gospel to strangers all over locally .

Page : 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123