Author Thread
KJVonly

View Profile
**HOW YOU CAN START A WONDERFUL CHILDREN'S MINISTRY WITH 2 SMALL FRIENDLY PARROTS AT FLEA MARKETS**!!
Posted : 17 Aug, 2019 12:32 PM

I need to train Kiwi and Clover first.

KJVonly

View Profile
Why do the Christian's change a threads topic to their petty beliefs and arguements.
Posted : 16 Aug, 2019 11:44 PM

I wondered when you would return Grace. I was ready to put out a missing person APB on you.

KJVonly

View Profile
Independent Lights
Posted : 16 Aug, 2019 10:18 PM

So, is this somehow tied into your creation clock lights? I just posted about spiritual truths in our dark minds .

So here it is now that I talked it over with myself ...Jesus is Lord of the Sabbath that is fact we all have seen recently in a thread, so concerning spiritual truths, is that a fair assumption? That it has to do with creation clocks aka Shabbat? Who God is and who you say God is? Is he Creator.. Is he Lord ?

KJVonly

View Profile
6000 years? Or... Thousands/Millions of years with Catastrophic Global resets?
Posted : 16 Aug, 2019 09:40 PM

Zech quote:

Why are there no pictures of the Great Pyramids of Giza in Egyptian art?

The Egyptians didn't build them.

End quote

Excellent observation. Even France has merchandise of the Eiffel Tower and likewise the Statue of Liberty! It's promoted around the world. Why wouldn't the Egyptians be proud of their slave built monument to the gods or king?

KJVonly

View Profile
Independent Lights
Posted : 16 Aug, 2019 09:01 PM

I was reading John the other day as it's my favorite book . I remembered John speaking about the light and I just posted this week on how Jesus is a light unto our path, speaking about the New Jerusalem and how there wouldn't be need of sunlight . God is always glorified and everything points to him. I had to think about that.

John 1:4–5 says, “In Him was life, and the life was the light of men. And the light shines in the darkness, and the darkness did not comprehend it

Parallel passage:2 Corinthians 4: 6 For God, who commanded the light to shine out of darkness, hath shined in our hearts, to give the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ.

So God was foretelling spiritual things to come

It is about spiritual truth invading our dark minds!

Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear.

4 By faith Abel offered unto God a more excellent sacrifice than Cain, by which he obtained witness that he was righteous, God testifying of his gifts: and by it he being dead yet speaketh.

5 By faith Enoch was translated that he should not see death; and was not found, because God had translated him: for before his translation he had this testimony, that he pleased God.

6 But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.

7 By faith Noah, being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear, prepared an ark to the saving of his house; by the which he condemned the world, and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith.

KJVonly

View Profile
Thoughts on Reincarnation
Posted : 16 Aug, 2019 07:50 PM

I was very respectful to Sadlup, wasn't I ...then he seemed to disappear and I cried for him and then Zecharyah ,out of nowhere, came in like lightening ripping us a new hole.

KJVonly

View Profile
Independent Lights
Posted : 16 Aug, 2019 07:47 PM

Ok, you're all about creation clocks and lights...so there is where I shall start.

KJVonly

View Profile
Independent Lights
Posted : 16 Aug, 2019 06:41 PM

Reflected light from God's Spirit on the water..?

Moses face was shining on the mountain when he came down .

KJVonly

View Profile
Are we Avatars in a physical reality? Was Jesus?
Posted : 16 Aug, 2019 06:05 PM

Jesus was fully human and tempted in every way we are.

Hebrews 4:15

For we do not have a high priest who cannot sympathize with our weaknesses, but One who has been tempted in all things as we are, yet without sin.

2 Corinthians 5:21

He made Him who knew no sin to be sin on our behalf, so that we might become the righteousness of God in Him.

John 16:33

"These things I have spoken to you, so that in Me you may have peace In the world you have tribulation, but take courage; I have overcome the world."

1 Peter 1:19

but with precious blood, as of a lamb unblemished and spotless, the blood of Christ.

Matthew 4:1-11

Then Jesus was led up by the Spirit into the wilderness to be tempted by the devil. And after He had fasted forty days and forty nights, He then became hungry. And the tempter came and said to Him, "If You are the Son of God, command that these stones become bread."

Mark 1:12

Immediately the Spirit impelled Him to go out into the wilderness.

1 John 3:5

You know that He appeared in order to take away sins; and in Him there is no sin.

Mark 1:13

And He was in the wilderness forty days being tempted by Satan; and He was with the wild beasts, and the angels were ministering to Him.

Matthew 4:1-10

Then Jesus was led up by the Spirit into the wilderness to be tempted by the devil. And after He had fasted forty days and forty nights, He then became hungry. And the tempter came and said to Him, "If You are the Son of God, command that these stones become bread."read more.

Luke 4:1-13

Jesus, full of the Holy Spirit, returned from the Jordan and was led around by the Spirit in the wilderness for forty days, being tempted by the devil. And He ate nothing during those days, and when they had ended, He became hungry. And the devil said to Him, "If You are the Son of God, tell this stone to become bread."read more.

Matthew 16:21-23

From that time Jesus began to show His disciples that He must go to Jerusalem, and suffer many things from the elders and chief priests and scribes, and be killed, and be raised up on the third day. Peter took Him aside and began to rebuke Him, saying, "God forbid it, Lord! This shall never happen to You." But He turned and said to Peter, "Get behind Me, Satan! You are a stumbling block to Me; for you are not setting your mind on God's interests, but man's."

Mark 8:31-33

And He began to teach them that the Son of Man must suffer many things and be rejected by the elders and the chief priests and the scribes, and be killed, and after three days rise again. And He was stating the matter plainly. And Peter took Him aside and began to rebuke Him. But turning around and seeing His disciples, He rebuked Peter and said, "Get behind Me, Satan; for you are not setting your mind on God's interests, but man's."

Matthew 26:36-44

Then Jesus came with them to a place called Gethsemane, and said to His disciples, "Sit here while I go over there and pray." And He took with Him Peter and the two sons of Zebedee, and began to be grieved and distressed. Then He said to them, "My soul is deeply grieved, to the point of death; remain here and keep watch with Me.".

Mark 1

KJVonly

View Profile
Who follows the Roman Catholic Church may surprise you! Sola Scriptura?
Posted : 16 Aug, 2019 04:58 PM

John 15 talks about Jesus bringing things to remembrance what the Apostles needed to communicate to others.Therefore, they became the Canon for the NT. The Apostles were looked on as having authoritative doctrine. When they died , their writings still remained.

Does any particular book bear with it apostolic authority. ?

or by someone associated with an Apostle.?

Peter was associated with Paul. Peter called him a brother. Mark was associated Peter. Luke with Paul. Jude and James were closely associated .

There was already a collection of books formulated. It wasn't a matter of voting . It was an act of leaders who recognized it as Authoritative. So , was it indeed the Catholic church that chose the books. Perhaps it was more about concerning exclusion than inclusion. Remember the Catholic church thinks Peter is the Pope, so anyone he was in contact with was already approved. I wouldn't be surprised if God used the Catholic church to purify his Holy Bible.

Page : 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124