Author Thread
KJVonly

View Profile
Meditating upon the Word of GOD Almighty, His character, attitude and personality.
Posted : 14 Feb, 2020 08:39 PM

Toth quote

...burned by KJVonly.

End quote

Ya, I hear they have Chuckk roast on sale this week!

KJVonly

View Profile
Meditating upon the Word of GOD Almighty, His character, attitude and personality.
Posted : 14 Feb, 2020 08:03 PM

Khutz quote:

There are a number of Scripture verses that are applicable to mediate on!

End quote

What scriptures?

You ripped out the writings of Paul, Peter, Luke and John...most likely Timothy also since Paul circumcised him so they would be granted an audience since Timothy's father was a Greek and not a Jew although his Jewish mother trained him up as a jew -his father prevented the circumcision as an infant . As there was Jews among the gentiles, Paul thought the Gospel was at stake and wanted to win over the Jews to Christ, so there went the f o r e skin!

Both Greek and Jewish, Timothy represents the coming together of the whole world under the unifying confession that "Jesus is Lord."

“Jews” is used over 85 times in Acts and almost without exception refers to unbelievers.

Don't you call yourself a "Jew" Chuckk?

KJVonly

View Profile
If you know a woman or if you are a woman who has lost a little child
Posted : 14 Feb, 2020 07:35 PM

Khutzpa quote

That is touching. Hopefully true. But we really do not know for sure. What we are to trust is the Nature of who G-D is. G-D is merciful and gracious, slow to anger, and abounding in steadfast love and faithfulness, keeping steadfast love for thousands, forgiving iniquity and transgression and sin.

Therefore HE will ALWAYS do the right thing concerning mothers and babies.

End quote

You know who you remind me of ?

A certain brother in law of mine who thinks GOD Almighty wouldn't hurt a fly and you can be good enough to make it to heaven if you just believe that he is God of the universe. He also says he is a Son and a loving Father wouldn't destroy a Son.

Amazing!

Forgot to mention he rejects Messiah...

Don't you throw out the entire NT also?

What movement is this now?

What god is this?

KJVonly

View Profile
Why do christians put so much emphasis on ' Attending church '
Posted : 14 Feb, 2020 07:25 PM

Khutzpa quote

There is only ONE Shepherd!

End quote

Yes, one Shepard, one Annointed Christ, Yeshua HaMashiac a.k.a. Jesus of Nazareth, King of King and Lord of Lords.

But aren't there many false Christs and other Jesus's that have and are still being preached along with various false gospels?

Which one do you subscribe to?

Surely you are not in the Talmud camp?

Can you clarify your translation you quote from?

Curious.

KJVonly

View Profile
Posted : 14 Feb, 2020 07:19 PM

Why do you post this in reference to God:

"G-D"

Is this an abbreviation?

confusing because other times you say GOD Almighty.

KJVonly

View Profile
Posted : 14 Feb, 2020 07:16 PM

Khutzpa..

Sadlup posted that not you..

Oh wait..

that was you or was it Zecharyah?

Have you become an ascended master yet Chuckk?

KJVonly

View Profile
Posted : 14 Feb, 2020 06:11 PM

Khutzpa quote

Tothmax's point about a sheep leaving flock is somewhat misleading. While it is true, staying in a flock is safer, where are we to find our safety, in others or in GOD? The Church thing can be a subtle distraction from a relationship with Jesus.

End quote

You forget that first century saints were usually in one accord with each other and edified one another and added to the body of Christ by the power of the Holy Spirit. Yes, "church" can distract if it is out of fellowship with the word.

KJVonly

View Profile
Posted : 14 Feb, 2020 05:02 PM

Who issssssss GOD Almighty to you?

Sirius the dog star or Osirus the Egyptian god?

Inquiring minds want to know!

Cause that isn't my savior.

Maybe it's the universal god of the world or maybe..

...a figment of your imagination. Whoever you want him to be.

but not from the scriptures right?..

Those are not trustworthy according to you.

KJVonly

View Profile
Richads account has been deleted !!!
Posted : 14 Feb, 2020 04:55 PM

Ya, Chuck needs Richard Toth!

And if Richard learned anything it is how to reincarnate on the forum. Will he return?

Well, if he paid attention , I guess he will.

I cant see Richard just leaving forever. This forum was his pulpit!

And how can Chuck/Quiznos/Khutzpa claim Messiah FROM the SCRIPTURES when he throws out the entire New Testament! GOD Almighty he claims!!!

Oh yeah,

Cause he finds the "Messiah" in his library among Osirus the Egyptian god.

Or was it Sirius the dog star??

KJVonly

View Profile
Should Christians be smoking marijuana?
Posted : 14 Feb, 2020 04:20 PM

As compared to the popular treatments on the market to kill cancer and other diseases, I would say it is pretty safe. Chemo is horrible I have heard. No , I don't smoke at all. But would I use it to cure certain illnesses..with doctors approval, yes. Never thought I would say that since I figured it was a gateway drug but maybe it has been illegal and had a bad rap because it cures SO many things like staph infection, herpes, cancer , probably parkinsons disease to name a few. It has been known to kill antibiotic resistant strains that the medicine of last resort (vancomyacin) won't kill .

Don't doctors get $ for pushing drugs ? Gotta keep the business booming of which Big Pharma is up to their eye balls in. It's called job security.

Get em' addicted and keep em' coming back and never get to the root cause of their problem, just treat the symptoms, right?

I remember once my daughter was told she had ADHD (she didn't) and I had to personally pick up her meds at the doctors office because they wouldn't call it in.

It is basically street drugs on the market today. Especially those psychiatric drugs. People are becoming addicts .

According to Dr. Breggin, in this link he says they are "lobotomizing drugs" and "harder to get off of than opiates". (Xanax and Ativan)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=luKsQaj0hzs

It pays to do your research and take control of your own health. I am curing my gut health with ACV and L-Glutamine powder ( the powder boosts immune cell activity in the gut therefore reducing inflammation) and my psoriasis has healed completely. No plaque. No bleeding , no itching. https://www.bulletproof.com/supplements/dietary-supplements/apple-cider-vinegar-benefits/

Page : 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14