hedgedweller

View Profile
FAVORITE SONG LYRIC'S
Posted : 24 Aug, 2008 07:09 AM

december radio,,, Find you waiting,,&,, Drifter,,,

totally awsome!!!!

hedgedweller

View Profile
Your beliefs on Pre, Mid or post tribulation?
Posted : 24 Aug, 2008 06:56 AM

so where is our beliefs according to the time frame that the rapture, ( the catching away) will take place,

I have heard all three sides presented by many scholars in a ministrial prophetic conference before,, quite interesting. These men were well learned and know how to rightly dievide the truth. the only problem was at the end of it all,,, you left thinking,,, pray for pre trib and prepare for post,,, that way you have all the bases covered,,, keep them coming,,,

yes, I would like to hear the verses we use to suport and point to the timing of such event as the catching away.

bye bye,,, bruce,,,:prayingm:

hedgedweller

View Profile
Your beliefs on Pre, Mid or post tribulation?
Posted : 24 Aug, 2008 05:28 AM

:prayingm::prayingm: Without it being so long or argumental can we give our views and the scriptual backing to our beliefs on,

,,,, Pre,,,,, Mid,,,,, or,,,,, Post Trib.

I am not here to change or convert anyone to my beliefs, so lets just have some fun and express our points realizing we all could be wrong about any given thing concerning this suject,,,

As we know that we sometimes look through a glass darkly,,, and knowing in part too. God bless all who join in.

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Bruce,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, :peace: out !

hedgedweller

View Profile
The 3 Day Rule!!!!
Posted : 23 Aug, 2008 03:32 PM

yes goldenarch,,, you new it would get a lot of replies,,, %Thank you for noticing we commented on your post...We love to participate But you need to know we have carried this post for you,,, So the next time you come up with a good idea jump in here with us and have some fun.

God bless my friend,,,

Looking to see you On another Post,,, Bruce,

hedgedweller

View Profile
Devine Interventions,
Posted : 23 Aug, 2008 03:27 PM

thank you all very much, You've been very kind with your compliments,,,

I didnt expect to be back on CDFF for the rest of the day but I had a minute and thought to stop and and see if people where burning me at the stake or they could possibly see how God works through strange situations.

Ya'll are to kind and I hope that the man called on God and he was shook. I dont expect him to change because of that circumstnce or two line message but rather feel it is a message in the line of many others God was sending his way. If he is anything like me sometimes I get things very slowly. Thank God for his grace and mercy,,,,

Bye bye for now,,,, Bruce

hedgedweller

View Profile
Devine Interventions,
Posted : 23 Aug, 2008 09:54 AM

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,I must needs go by New York,,,,,,,,,,,,,,!!!

On one occasion I went to New York to preach a revival and after I was there for a several weeks I was asked by a pastor friend of mine who is the state overseer to go to their 50th year anniversary at noon Saturday. They we're having a banquet at the Hyatt Hotel and dinner was $175.00 per plate. Now that seemed like a lot of money to me just to eat. I could get some Chinese food every night for a week and still have money left over for lunch. I didn�t want to go and surely wasn't wanting to pay that money for one a plate of food but my friend said he already had a ticket in hand so being respectful I said yes.

I had been preaching every night in Brooklyn at Bishop E. Stewart�s Church Of The Firstborn and was very tired so I woke up at 10:00am, got a shower, shaved, dressed, put on my cologne and went out the door. When I arrived I wandered into the room where Hors d'oeuvre were being served. I hardly knew anyone and didnt know where they we're so I told the greeter at the door I was invited by the pastor. He took me to him and imstantly he asked that I sit down at his table in the parlor and that he would be back in a few minutes.

Shortly thereafter the Bishop came back and brought another man to the table. He introduced him to me and left again. The gentleman asked where was I from and what I was doing in New York. Being exhausted and not thinking about the conversation much I told him I was a minister and had been in three weeks of meetings and hadn't had a day off in quite some time. Then I said, "Brother, I'm very tired, I sure hope today's speaker is anointed and he has been seeking God because I would hate to get dressed, burn my gas, brush my teeth, put on my cologne and come here and not hear from God", "I am really expecting a great anointing" and "Some good food would be a plus"! Then I looked over at him and said, don�t you feel the same way? He looked away and didn�t say a word. I had no Idea what I had done or if I had offended him in someway. I was just expressing my hunger for God and Intolerance for a lack of an anointing and a desire to enjoy my dinner.

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Dinner with a foot in the mouth,,,,,,,,,,!!!

About that time the Overseer came to the table and said, Pastor Pass, let me introduce you to the special guest speaker of our 50th anniversary, Bro. So and So and guess what? It was my beloved brother who I had been talking to all this time. I thought I was going to spit my sweet tea all the way across the room. Have you ever said, My God help me, well I have. It took me a good five to ten minutes to be able look this man in the face again.

I was so ashamed of what I had said I lost my appetite, how is that for timing. Thats not to funny God! I mean no appetizers, no salads and no entree's, my apetite is gone. This is the first time in my life I am fixing to sit down and eat a $175 dinner and then I stick my foot in my mouth and become so sick to my stomach wishing I had never came here, Wow. I would never pay for a meal like that and now that it is bought for me I cannot eat. We are not even talking about disrespecting My friend. Now I was afraid this man was going to say something.

When everyone else started going into the banquet room I purposely stayed back and took my time. If no one seen me the rest of the day it would be way too soon. I finally slipped into the very back of the hall and looked for a place to sit down. Wouldn't you know it, every table had names cards on it. So I just stood in the very back thinking that when no one is looking I getting out of here. Not a minute had passed before the usher came up to me and said the bishop is waiting for you Pastor Pass. I said waiting for me where? He pointed up to the platform, the highest place in the room in front of thousands of people at the big chair and a bigger table right beside the Overseer and My New Best Friend, Our Guest Speaker, Brother So & So. Yeah, Again I said, Help Me God.

After we we're served dinner this preacher got up to speak and started off like a ball of fire. He was preaching with all his strength but their was nothing, not a drop of anointing. The people were looking around, getting up and down, sleeping and going to the bathroom. If their is something I have noticed through the years is that when the anointing is in a place or is on someone, people are not stirring. Baby's quit crying, no one sleep's, folks are on the edge of their seats and they are digging in. People are being blessed and being delivered, that�s the way it always is. When there is no anointing everything in the world is happening from swatting flies to telling lies and you can't wait for the service to end.

As this man preached he would trail down the people sitting on the platform making eye contact with everyone but me. When he got to me he would instantly look away or to the floor, humm, humm, :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:. Now I know where God is. This man knew there was no anointing! He knew, I knew there was no anointing! And we both knew he had no one to blame but himself.

I have said before, "When a man finds his God, then God has found his man". We don't have no one to blame if God doesn't show up, just like we can't blame no one if we don't make it to heaven. If we seek him, we will find him. If we pray, he will hear, if we call upon the name of the Lord he will answer.

People today are being shown a way of medicracy and substituting the anointing for good messages and political correctness. Where are the men and women who are doing things like Jesus did ,,, because they seen they're father do it first. I know that if you seek God you will find yourself right in the middle of his will, even when it feels like there is a foot in your mouth.

God brought me to that anniversary because he cared for that man. I knew that little two sentence message was to provoke a cry of hunger in him and let him know that he is not where is suppose to be as far as the anointing is concerned. God also brought me there that day so I could preach to My New BFF, "Best Friend Forever". So the next time you know you have been seeking God and it feels like you've put a foot in your mouth just hang around for awhile things could get very interesting. And to think I lost my appetite. But I would rather lose my hunger than to lose the anointing. Suddenly my hunger pains we're alive and well, now where is that food.

:eat::eat::eat::eat::eat::eat::eat::eat::eat::eat::eat::eat::eat::eat::eat::eat::eat::eat::eat::eat::eat::Bruce,

hedgedweller

View Profile
Devine Interventions,
Posted : 23 Aug, 2008 09:54 AM

Some of you have wrote me asking about the book I am working on, here is excert from one of the chapters.

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Fresh Oil, Fresh Anointing,,,,,,,,,,,,,,!!!

From that day Gods spirit was walking with me. He would bring people to me on the streets, at the grocery store and even at the post office. People started coming to me that I didn�t even know and began to pour out their heart. No matter where I went it was Gods appointed time. God would speak to me to call pastor's which I didn�t know or had never preached at their churches and the door's would be opened instantly.

hedgedweller

View Profile
CENTER STAGE....YOU'RE ON !!! (POETRY) (SONGS)
Posted : 23 Aug, 2008 08:51 AM

Happy birthday to Jireh,,,,

Happy birthday to you ,,,

You live in Miami,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Were the skies are so blue.

You just had a storm,,,

It's raining so hard,,,,,

You tie down your car's,

Before they float out the yard.

happy birthday Jireh,,,

hedgedweller

View Profile
CENTER STAGE....YOU'RE ON !!! (POETRY) (SONGS)
Posted : 23 Aug, 2008 08:37 AM

ok, where do I send the money,,, it is obvious that I'm paying you,,,, he hahahaha, :laugh::laugh::laugh:

nice poem redeemedone,,,, I havent seen you in awhile.

I dont know how to write poems like you,,,so what style do they call that? Shakespearish,:peace: it has a flow to it.

Don't get me wrong,,,, Mine always flow too but more like dead things that float down river,,,, :rocknroll::rocknroll:

At least I always know where I am heading though,,,

Well as always its been fun,,,, I feel another dark poem with a bright ending being birthed,,

So see you on the bright side of life,,, Bruce,,, and yes you are better looking than clint,,,, :applause::applause:

hedgedweller

View Profile
BLASPHEME
Posted : 23 Aug, 2008 08:20 AM

I will not dive fully into this subject but I will say that it is much harder to blasphem the holy ghost than what men have said in times past.

As strawberri said prior,,,I would have thought on the surface that Pauls Sins and persecutions of the church might have qualified for such but we see it didn't.

He not only thought the apostels and christians we're of the devil he also though he was doing God a service by killing them.

But I also believe that it can be done in ignorance too.

Let me say the most important thing that concerns this scripture that I've seen. That is,,,, the devil is the one who uses this verse more than the people who might have commited this act of blasphemy. He always tells people they have blasphemed when they haven't.

Hear me now,,,, If you are a christian and think that you have blasphemed it is the best sign that you haven't.

You see,,, if you had blasphemed you would not be feeling conviction over it,,, Your mind and heart would be turned over to a reprobate mind, there would be no Godly sorrow over it,,, God spirit would withdraw from you.

God bless,,, Bruce,,,, :peace: p,e,a,c,e,,,, o,u,t,, !

Page : 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13