hedgedweller

View Profile
Laying out your fleece...
Posted : 28 Aug, 2008 02:02 AM

thank you girls,,,

Arent we all thankful that we have a great God,,, who cares for us,,, Bruce

hedgedweller

View Profile
CENTER STAGE....YOU'RE ON !!! (POETRY) (SONGS)
Posted : 27 Aug, 2008 06:11 AM

very touching poems girls,,,

I am sorry for your loss roibin,,, God only knows,,,,

We will reijoice in his day,,,, and for the time he had with you,,,,, many memories I am sure you have...

god bless you ,

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Bruce,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,:angel:,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,:angel:,

hedgedweller

View Profile
Posted : 27 Aug, 2008 06:04 AM

I believe Rev,( Paul) left because of what he told us and nothing more. He is a man of God and I take him at his word,,,

In His words,"A FAREWELL poem,, he said,,,,

The time has come for me to leave.

God has other plans for me.

I must stay in his will.

He has things for me to see

It's time to just BE STILL !

So instead of thinking something is wrong or that he is upset,,, I have to believe he is a man that is walking and being led by God,

So to that ,,,,( Paul) Rev we miss you very much,,,,

God bless you buddy,,, You are a very good suprise to me,,,, how you said you did not known how to write poems but ended up being so great at it in just a few days,,,,,

I enjoyed all I ever read from you,,, You are loved my friend and will be missed,,,please drop back in from time to time and stay for a quick poem or two and send a little love our way,,, and if I or any or the others are gone I am sure the newbies will enjoy and get fed from you as we all have,,

Plus you can tell them you were here when this post started,,, he he he to funny,,, about that time it will be thousands posted,,, and all our poems will be in the history books of CDFF.

To Rev22 ( paul),

Your presence was a joy,,,

Your energy made my day,,,

Oh how in the birth of poems,,,

We wanted you to stay.

But you are much more,,,,

Than written words can tell,,,,

I know you have a mission,,,,,

Fron heaven not from hell.

We will remember all the things you wrote,,,

In poems to start our day,,,,

And how you visited everywhere,,,,

Even in olympics days.

We know a few more things about you,,,,

Than what we knew before,,,,

It's been a priviledge knowing you,,,,

From the time you hit the door.

I'm praying that the next man ,,,,,

Has your carractor and will,,,,

And if he has half of your talents,,,,

We will still be doing well.

Many people are already missing you,,,

Your hard replace on this site,,,

So if you ever have some time,,,,,

Visit us on a lonely night.

God bless you my friend,,,, bruce,,,,:peace: o,, u,, t,, !!!

ps, you always took the time to respect everyone,,,,and of that we are thankful,,,

God bless you in the things that God is moving you to,,, his hand will be upon you. Run for God's kingdom that he has intrusted into your hands.

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Bruce,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,:peace:out !!!!

:buddies::buddies::buddies::buddies::buddies::buddies:

Rev, revelation22, Paul

hedgedweller

View Profile
what do you think about drinking even in moderation..
Posted : 26 Aug, 2008 06:13 AM

i am sorry if it wasnt taken the wrong way my friend,,,, i wasnt trying to critique the doctors as I was answer the question of penelope,,,

he asked this,( what do you think about drinking even in moderation)

and he asked this question,(..I have many Christian friends who have very different oppinions on drinking.. their opinions range from not at all to going out and getting drunk. what do you think about drinking even in moderation and if you have any biblical references that would help too.

Thanks ).

The only thing i said to you was i was surprized that a doctor woulf tell you to drink wine because the surgen generals in america say it cause live damage and hert trouble and high blood pressure, etc etc etvc. besides all the things it cause,,, but this was penelope's p[ost and I was honoring him in what he asked,,,

namely,,,the last part of Penelope's question was,,,,what do you think about drinking even in moderation and if you have any biblical references that would help too.

Thanks ). So you see it wasnt so much about you as much as hhis questions,,,, and it wouldnt hurt either to realize maybe ,,, J,,U,,S,,T,, MAYBE,,, YOUR DOCTOR COULD BE WRONG AND GODS WORD COULD BE RIGHT.

surely there must be somthing not good about it if there is so much written on it,,,,

And I did say in my post that there was a place for it in propverbs 31:6,,,to give it to those who are ready to perish and to those of heavy hearts,,,, sorry for the offence my frind,,,Bruce

hedgedweller

View Profile
Posted : 26 Aug, 2008 03:47 AM

hi deborah,,,

I am fixing to ly down,,, but if you know,,, what is the reason for rev leaving,,, or are ya''ll just mis inter[peting his peom,,, what the deal,,, he wouldnt just leave without having a reason

bye bye for now Bruce

hedgedweller

View Profile
Posted : 26 Aug, 2008 03:40 AM

Isaiah 5:22

Woe unto them that are mighty to drink wine, and men of strength to mingle strong drink:

THIS IS ONE OF THE MOST IMPORTANT SCRIPTURES IN THE BIBLE CONCERNING DRINKING.

Isaiah 28:7

But they also have erred through wine, and through strong drink are out of the way; the priest and the prophet have erred through strong drink, they are swallowed up of wine, they are out of the way through strong drink; they err in vision, they stumble in judgment.

TOTALLY WOW, TOTALLY WOW,,,I couldnt have said it better,,,

ps. what jesus drank was considered new wine not fermented wine or older wine,,, all that is sqeezed from the vine is considered wine,,, but it takes fermenting to get you drunk,,, but i dont know ,, i wasnt there,,,,i think the scripture above speaks volumes,,,, Bruce

hedgedweller

View Profile
Posted : 26 Aug, 2008 03:36 AM

Proverbs 20:1

Wine is a mocker, strong drink is raging: and whosoever is deceived thereby is not wise.

I THINK THIS SCRIPTURE indicates what I was saying earlier... it is raging,,a mocker,,,, and we not wise to drink.

Proverbs 31:4

It is not for kings, O Lemuel, it is not for kings to drink wine; nor for princes strong drink..

Isaiah 5:11

Woe unto them that rise up early in the morning, that they may follow strong drink; that continue until night, till wine inflame them!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

ok,, here is the flip side of all alchohol's bad,,,, it does have its reasons,,, but with todays medicine most just use their pain killers to do what alchohol did in ancient times..

Proverbs 31:6

Give strong drink unto him that is ready to perish, and wine unto those that be of heavy hearts.

hedgedweller

View Profile
Posted : 26 Aug, 2008 03:28 AM

LEVITICUS 10:8And the LORD spake unto Aaron, saying,

9Do not drink wine nor strong drink, thou, nor thy sons with thee, when ye go into the tabernacle of the congregation, lest ye die:

10And that ye may put difference between holy and unholy, and between unclean and clean

Numbers 6:3

He shall separate himself from wine and strong drink, and shall drink no vinegar of wine, or vinegar of strong drink, neither shall he drink any liquor of grapes, nor eat moist grapes, or dried.

HERE IS THE NAZARITE VOW

Judges 13:3 And the angel of the LORD appeared unto the woman, and said unto her, Behold now, thou art barren, and bearest not: but thou shalt conceive, and bear a son.

4Now therefore beware, I pray thee, and drink not wine nor strong drink, and eat not any unclean thing:

5For, lo, thou shalt conceive, and bear a son; and no razor shall come on his head: for the child shall be a Nazarite unto God from the womb.

7But he said unto me, Behold, thou shalt conceive, and bear a son; and now drink no wine nor strong drink, neither eat any unclean thing: for the child shall be a Nazarite to God from the womb to the day of his death.

hedgedweller

View Profile
Posted : 26 Aug, 2008 03:18 AM

wow,,, your dr. recomened wine for your heart and you are only 29,,,, hummm, hummm!

thats pretty remarkable,,,, most all doctors over here in the United States along with the surgeon General says that alchohol kills brain cells,,, causes liver disease's , high blood pressure.

My oldest brother died from a alchohol overdoes. We do know that it is the leading cause of death on the highway, 85% of all girls who lose their virginity are drunk when this happens, no doubt our inhibitions are drastically influenced.

Many men beat their wives when drunk,,, children get abused by alcholol induced parents, sometimes resulting in child deadly child abuse.wow, oww, wow, wow, :Mug::Mug:

:toomuch::toomuch::toomuch::buddies::buddies::Mug::Mug:

but also,,,, their are millions who drink wine from time to time with their dinner,,, especially in other countries,,,namely france, italy, spain,, Europe, etc etc etc,,, even in the west indies,,,,,so what shall we say then to these things,,,,

WHAT EVER YOU EAT OR DRINK,,, DO IT WITH FAITH,,, YES ,,,, FAITH,,, IF IT IS NOT DONE IN FAITH,,, IT IS SIN...

BUCE,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,:peace: O,,U,,T,,!!

hedgedweller

View Profile
Your beliefs on Pre, Mid or post tribulation?
Posted : 26 Aug, 2008 02:59 AM

hummm, hummmm,:prayingm::prayingm::prayingm::peace:

:peace::peace::peace::peace::peace::peace::peace:

we do believe in the rapture,,,, but when is it? What scripture says when it will take place,,,, hummm!!!!!

smile.Bruce,,,,:peace:out !!!

Page : 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11