Author Thread
hedgedweller

View Profile
Why is it easy for some men to communicate clearly then others????
Posted : 28 Aug, 2008 05:02 PM

hi Linda,,sorry it took so long,,,,

You are welcome and thanks also KidVid.

I am moved for you in a few areas. I can see your frustration anmd know it must be very hard for you. I want to ask you a couple questions but i dont need you to answer them.

Have you told your father the frustrations you are having?

What does your mother know about these feeling you are having?

Do you go to a small church? Or live in a small town?

Remember ,,, Abraham had to send out for his son Isaacs wife,,,,,:angel:

now its time to really listen closely lynda and I say this from the bottom of my heart.

Realize what was done,,,, the sevant prayed and said the woman who offers to get me and my camels water, she will be the one. But know that he put himself in the right place to find the right woman,,,right at that well.

Now to the real issue's and yes there are more important issues after all the natural and carnal thinking's.lol.

God does have someone for you. If I WAS YOU I would find myself in the work of God where ever that might be. Some man, somewhere is also praying for a Godly woman. If you are sitting on the sidelines looking in this special man might not see you. But if you are at that well,,, serving,,,, and ministering to others,,, some SERVANT OF GOD IS GOING TO TAKE NOTICE.... ewVERY GODLY MAN lOOKS TO THOSE THINGS,,, AND I AM TALKING ABOUT GODLY MEN.

linda , you said .Love is either written on A Guy or Girl Heart or it not...kind of poetic like it LOL...."But it's The Truth"

Well you are right,, so I wouldnt worry about all the other guys,,, Let god continue to work on you and he will provide.

The most important of all things is to let God bring discernment in your spirit,,, like Robin said,,, she almost married the wrong guy and now he has already been married twice before.humm,hummm.

,, PS.you said," As for me in my next post U Will See Online Dating is A Waste Of My Time....

Well well Lynda,,, smile,,,,you need to quit saying this,,, and start believing That God is a rewarder of them that dilligently seek him.

May God Bless You,,,, Bruce

hedgedweller

View Profile
JESUS
Posted : 28 Aug, 2008 03:43 PM

I truely cant wait until I can see him face to face.

We might not ever know what he looked like when he walked on this earth but I would like to know. The reason I say we might not know how he looked is because Mary and his disciples didnt know him by looks anymore more after his ressurection. He must look totally different now,,, in his glorified state,,,,

Just maybe he will let us look into that day,,, but i am sure that when we get to heaven those things will not matter no more. smlie,,, to funny,,,,we are sure to be so over whelmed by his glory and presnce and majesty

hedgedweller

View Profile
Image of God
Posted : 28 Aug, 2008 03:25 PM

sorry,,, somehow i wasnt able to see it had been posted,,, go figure,,,, :rolleyes::rolleyes::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

SORRY,,,,Bruce,,,,

hedgedweller

View Profile
Image of God
Posted : 28 Aug, 2008 03:19 PM

2 Corinthians 4:

3But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost:

4In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of ((Christ, who is the image of God)), should shine unto them.

Hebrews 1:

1God, who at sundry times and in divers manners spake in time past unto the fathers by the prophets,

2Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made :peace:

3Who being the brightness of his glory, and the express image of his person,

the best thing is that as we have borne the image of this earthly we shall also bare the image of the heavenly,,, praise his wonderful name,,,,

,,,,, Bruce,,,,,, :peace:,, o,,u,,t,,!!

hedgedweller

View Profile
Image of God
Posted : 28 Aug, 2008 03:19 PM

2 Corinthians 4:

3But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost:

4In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of ((Christ, who is the image of God)), should shine unto them.

Hebrews 1:

1God, who at sundry times and in divers manners spake in time past unto the fathers by the prophets,

2Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made :peace:

3Who being the brightness of his glory, and the express image of his person,

the best thing is that as we have borne the image of this earthly we shall also bare the image of the heavenly,,, praise his wonderful name,,,,

,,,,, Bruce,,,,,, :peace:,, o,,u,,t,,!!

hedgedweller

View Profile
Image of God
Posted : 28 Aug, 2008 03:08 PM

Colossians 1: 13Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated us into the kingdom of his dear Son:

15Who is the,(( image of the invisible God)), the firstborn of every creature:

16For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:

19For it pleased the Father that in him should all fulness dwell;

It has long been said that in colossians and in the Earth Jesus is the expressed image of God.

In him dwelt the fullness of the God head bodily

He is the very image of God,,,, Bruce.

hedgedweller

View Profile
Image of God
Posted : 28 Aug, 2008 03:08 PM

Colossians 1: 13Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated us into the kingdom of his dear Son:

15Who is the,(( image of the invisible God)), the firstborn of every creature:

16For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:

19For it pleased the Father that in him should all fulness dwell;

It has long been said that in colossians and in the Earth Jesus is the expressed image of God.

In him dwelt the fullness of the God head bodily

He is the very image of God,,,, Bruce.

hedgedweller

View Profile
Your beliefs on Pre, Mid or post tribulation?
Posted : 28 Aug, 2008 12:01 PM

I am not promoting pri, mid or post,,, I have preached revival meetings in all of churches listed above and have never not one time ever said I believe this or that,,, because i do not know,,,,

But This is what I deffinately know,,,,,

Rev 22:12 And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be.

13 I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last.

15 For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

17 And the Spirit and the bride say, Come. And let him that heareth say, Come. And let him that is athirst come. And whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely.

18 For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book:

19 And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.

20 He which testifieth these things saith, Surely I come quickly. Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus.

21The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you all. Amen.

Amen amen,,,, see you on the other end,,,,

heaven that is,,,,, Bruce,,,,, :peace:out,,,!!!

hedgedweller

View Profile
Posted : 28 Aug, 2008 11:56 AM

wrath in romans is deffinately talking about hell and being saved by jesus's blood. and in no way can the scipture be yoked to the great day of wrath which is a appointed day.

Just like us having tribulations cannot be yoked to the great tribulation,,,, SEE THIS,,,,I KNOW YOU WILL SEE!

Acts 14:22 that we must through much tribulation enter into the kingdom of God.

Romans 5:3

And not only so, but we glory in tribulations also: knowing that tribulation worketh patience;

Romans 8:35

Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword.

2 Corinthians 7:4

Great is my boldness of speech toward you, great is my glorying of you: I am filled with comfort, I am exceeding joyful in all our tribulation.

So if we can use the word wrath in romans and then aply it to the great day of wrath mentioned in revlelation, then we should also say that all these tribulations are the same as the great tribulation. You SEE,,,,, that type of biblical yoking is not sound doctrine. We know these scri[ptures above are not talking about the great tribulation.

I want you to put on this post the scriptures that others use to say pri= mid or post,,, and you disect them yourself,,,,i would love to help,,,, you pick out the flaws in the different doctrines.

here is one of them here,,,, two shall be on the roof top,,,, one shall be taken and one shall be left,,,, two in the field,,,one taken and one left.......can you find the problem with the pri tribulation theory? this is one of many scriptures that people use,,,, humm,hummm.

hedgedweller

View Profile
Posted : 28 Aug, 2008 11:32 AM

thank you deborah,,, you are very kind,,,,

This post is not intended to cause fear, provoking anger or unkind words.

I started reading revelation and daniel when i was 12 years old and matter of fact it was about all I read along with matt, mark, luke and john.

I have heard mgihty and learned men of God say Pri,,, and some say Mid,,, and still others Post. Well I have spent over thirty years studing this subject and I personally do not know for sure, maybe God intended it that way. Yes i do know the signs of his coming.

I hate this argument,,,,,People will say that God would never send his church through tribulation because he is a good God. Well that is not his word but their feelings, and what would all those people that have given their lives for the gosple say to that,,, hummm! No doubt all the persecution in Eygpt helped get the people into one mind and spirit so that when Moses said get behind your doors and do not come out and eat the roasted lamb that they were willing to do what ever it took. I think tribulation will do the same to whoever is here that belongs to him.

and GOD HAS ALWAYS USED PERSECUTION to get his church to call out on him.

I love hearing and discussing the word on the rapture. The problem i have is that people use scriptures that do not aply. I have heard the scitpures on wrath so many times and still cannot figure out how they get the two confused in romans and rev. I understand why you would want to use those scriptures,,, every one that believes in pri trib does but it does not aply. You study the word and i know that you do,,, i see many of your writings so i am convinced if you look at the passage you will see that it does not aply,, they are different things all together.

I also understand how the body gets confused,,, its because so many preachers say it from the pulpit that everyone starts saying the same thing without studing themselves, we just ake their word for it,,, its easy to do.

Robin had it write when she said many suffer tribulation everyday across the world.

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10