Author Thread
hedgedweller

View Profile
Your beliefs on Pre, Mid or post tribulation?
Posted : 28 Aug, 2008 06:29 AM

last but not least,,,, in daniel and in revelation when it says ,,,,,,,

TIME, TIMES AND A HALF,,, that means 1 year,, two years,, and a half,,,

= 3 1/2 years

also 40 and 2 months,,, 3 1/2 years,,,,,

also,,,, a thousand two hundred and threescore days,

3 1/2 years,,,,,,

hedgedweller

View Profile
Posted : 28 Aug, 2008 06:15 AM

this scripture deffinately indicates ithe rapture is in the middle,,,, and it agrees with 1 corithians 10

7But in the days of the voice of the seventh angel, when he shall begin to sound, the mystery of God should be finished, as he hath declared to his servants the prophets.

hedgedweller

View Profile
Posted : 28 Aug, 2008 06:12 AM

This scipture is totally amazing,,, but it indicates post tribulation,,, can you spot it,,,

Rev 20:4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

5But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.

6Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

7And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,

hedgedweller

View Profile
Posted : 28 Aug, 2008 06:11 AM

glup again,,, these souls were still under the altar,,, hummm,hummm.

9And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held:

10And they cried with a loud voice, saying, How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth?

11And white robes were given unto every one of them; and it was said unto them, that they should rest yet for a little season, until their fellowservants also and their brethren, that should be killed as they were, should be fulfilled.

hedgedweller

View Profile
Posted : 28 Aug, 2008 06:10 AM

lets do a search on ressurection,,, trumpet,,,, dead in christ,,,

I know ew have some scolars out here,,, and it doesnt take a scolar,,, just the hungry in heart

hedgedweller

View Profile
Posted : 28 Aug, 2008 06:08 AM

now this verse,,,,,, the mans book said this ,,,,,

My Bible tells me we don't know the day (time) because it has been sealed. We are given the signs of the times and told when these things are coming upon the earth to look up for you redeemtion is near.

Daniel 12 4But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end:

But we must also read this verse too.

7And I heard the man clothed in linen, which was upon the waters of the river, when he held up his right hand and his left hand unto heaven, and sware by him that liveth for ever that it shall be for a time, times, and a half; and when he shall have accomplished to scatter the power of the holy people, all these things shall be finished.

So again this scripture is saying the sealing is closed =until= mid way point because of the quote time, times and a

half. And then the reference is only saying the anti christ shall accomplish to scatter the hole people,,, not the rapture.

you said,,, I love it.

There is a verse another where He who is worthy is able to open the seal.

this is the scipture,,

Revelation 5:4 And I wept much, because no man was found worthy to open and to read the book, neither to look thereon.

5And one of the elders saith unto me, Weep not: behold, the Lion of the tribe of Judah, the Root of David, hath prevailed to open the book, and to loose the seven seals thereof.

The verse in revelation is talking about who is worthy to open the book is saying that only Jesus is worthy to open the book and to loose the seals thereof. It has nothing to do with the rapture.

I love that verse by the way. One of my favorites.

HUM,,, HUMMMMM,,,,,, GULP!!! smile. oh my what have I started now,,,

Dont ask me when it is,,, i dont know,,,, Like i said,, I pray for pri,, prepare for post,,,,But i also dont just take scipture that people use in their sermons unless I can see it truely aplies....hummm,hummm. please bring more sciptures and lets at least look at all that people use to justify their beliefs in pri/ mid/ or post

hedgedweller

View Profile
Posted : 28 Aug, 2008 06:03 AM

The great day of Wrath,,, means the last day of this present age, the day Christ will return from heaven, raise the dead, hold the final judgment, and perfect his kingdom for a thousand years.

hedgedweller

View Profile
Posted : 28 Aug, 2008 05:52 AM

I must stop right now and say if we are on Earth means we are expriencing Gods wrath is not a very good argument,,,, If it was then we must also assume the Angles that God sent to seal those that are his people are not doing their Job.

Remember,,,,Revelation 9

1And the fifth angel sounded, and to him was given the key of the bottomless pit.

2And he opened the bottomless pit; and the air were darkened by reason of the smoke of the pit.

3And there came out of the smoke locusts upon the earth: and unto them was given power, as the scorpions of the earth have power.

4And it was commanded them that they should not hurt the grass of the earth, neither any green thing, neither any tree; but only those men which have not the seal of God in their foreheads.

5And to them it was given that they should not kill them, but that they should be tormented five months: and their torment was as the torment of a scorpion, when he striketh a man.

6And in those days shall men seek death, and shall not find it; and shall desire to die, and death shall flee from them.

Everthing is not hurt by the wrath of God.

Remember,,,, Scorpians and boils will also effect those who are not Gods people but not touch the elect,( the 144,000. or his church???).

Again,,, I dont know when the rapture will be but we must take his whole word to work this out and not include what our feelings are and what we think God will or will not do.

glup,,, gulp,,,,gulp,,,, now that drink taste funny,

hedgedweller

View Profile
Posted : 28 Aug, 2008 05:47 AM

2nd is this scripture,,,,

13.The church is not appointed to wrath (Rom. 5:9: 1 Thess. 1:9-10; 5:9). The church therefore cannot enter "the great day of their wrath" (Rev. 6:17). "

This scipture cannot be about the rapture. !st we are combining two different scitpures together. The wrath in romans and the great day of wrath in revelation are two seperate things altogether.

In Romans it's talking about grace and that by the blood of Jesus we have intered in,, see read your self,,,.

Romans 5:9Much more then, being now justified by his blood, we shall be saved from wrath through him.

So he is talking about the blood saving us from wrath,,, not the raputure,,, thats all,,, and it surely does.

The great day of wrath in revelation 6:17 is well into the tribulation when it takes place,,, so if you want to think that we are going to be spared from the great day of wrath then you are saying that it must come before that day which we know is the middle of tribulation. So on that pretense it could be MId trib.

The church therefore cannot enter "the great day of their wrath" (Rev. 6:17). "So susie ,, you are saying we cannot enter the last part of tribulation.... because it comes in the middle of it.

Glup,,,,,,GULP,,,,, Bruce

hedgedweller

View Profile
Posted : 28 Aug, 2008 05:46 AM

wow,,, I was going to try and tackle this ,,B,,U,,T,,

it seems to be all over the place.

We havent really discussed when the rapture would take place scriptually,

( and I am not talking the day nor the hour to which no one knows) but pri mid or post.

Where is the scripture's indicating when in might be.

But we instead are using scriptures impling our own thoughts about what God would or would not do.

1. The rapture is a totally different topic than what are the signs of his coming,,, or

whether we have been appointed to wrath.

2. rev22 give us a scripture that could be talking about the rapture but does not precisely indicate when it would be. This is his scipture,

"Isaiah 26: 20,21 Come , my people, enter thou into thy chambers, and shut thy doors about thee: hide thyself as it were for a little moment, until the indignation be overpast.

For , behold, the Lord cometh out of his place to punish the inhabitants of the earth for their iniquity:the earth also shall disclose her blood, and shall no more cover her slain.

But here again I personally dont think it aplies because

a. His people are not hiding in the rapture,,,

b. Its not going to be for a little moment untill the indignation be past.

c. Instead of a little while we will be with him forever ,,,

d. I believe this is talking about the ones who are to take flight and that should pray that there flight not be on the sabath nor with child in those days.... and to hide themsleves in the mountians for a season. But good scipture,,, causes us to think.

Bruce,,,,, :peace:out !!

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10