Author Thread
LittleDavid

View Profile
Bible history
Posted : 6 Jul, 2024 01:46 PM

Perhaps “Christian” in name only.

LittleDavid

View Profile
Modesty is Nudity, A Embodied Theology and/or CHRISTian Naturist Theology/CHRISTian Nudist Theology
Posted : 6 Jul, 2024 01:40 PM

I’ll try to be objective and kind.

Thanks for posting your new thread. Always nice to see a new face on the forum

LittleDavid

View Profile
Modesty is Nudity, A Embodied Theology and/or CHRISTian Naturist Theology/CHRISTian Nudist Theology
Posted : 6 Jul, 2024 01:35 PM

You just now proposed a hypothetical (a philosophical argument) but no one can debate your hypothesis?

As for your “modesty is nudity” proposition. I would recommend reading the first few chapters in Genesis.

Used to be modest to run around in the nude but after human disobedience all that changed.

LittleDavid

View Profile
🙂👍💯🇺🇲🧨🎆🎇 happy 4️⃣th of july from a christian perspective ❗❗
Posted : 6 Jul, 2024 01:26 PM

You have that right.

According to the communist rule book, just one of communism’s many objects is to disincentivize working hard and to find ecological reasons to reduce a victim country’s source of energy and production—and with that, Does climate change come to mind?

LittleDavid

View Profile
Posted : 4 Jul, 2024 10:49 PM

I’m surprised the income tax has gone on this long. Nothing like it dampens the will to work hard

LittleDavid

View Profile
Posted : 4 Jul, 2024 06:03 PM

Especially these days when Constitution haters (Communists) keep trying condemn this country‼️‼️

LittleDavid

View Profile
Posted : 4 Jul, 2024 06:01 PM

GREAT POST AND MUCH NEEDED REMINDER‼️‼️‼️

LittleDavid

View Profile
Rand Paul bill
Posted : 27 Jun, 2024 02:19 PM

Not saying we should just give up.

Many reliable sources daily expose anti-free speech fake news, fake science AND the billionaires and millionaires propping them up.

For example, facebook has participated in censorship of REAL news and REAL science.

LittleDavid

View Profile
Rand Paul bill
Posted : 27 Jun, 2024 08:48 AM

I think the whole thing boils down to the eligibility of voters.

We can pass laws in the hopes of preventing bad presidents from doing bad things but no law will help much so long as stupid people are able to elect people like themselves.

LittleDavid

View Profile
Discouraged by theft
Posted : 22 Jun, 2024 04:08 PM

Thanks moonlight for inviting me to this forum.

I don’t degrade other people’s beliefs. I only expose those that are false, like yours.

You’ve had ample opportunity to justify your false beliefs like why you chided me for exposing Jehovah’s Witnesses false beliefs and why you believe the Holy Speaks to people today like he did to the Prophets and the Apostles.

Page : 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20