Author Thread
LittleDavid

View Profile
Deuteronomy 31:6, Psalms 128:1-2
Posted : 27 Nov, 2020 08:09 AM

Adam, why do you get bitter and hatful when people love you enough to warn you of error??

Bitterness toward a brother and hatred of a brother are both sins.

You claim to be “sinless” yet you sin like this nearly everyday on the forums

LittleDavid

View Profile
Does littledavidquiz, know what new wine into new bottles means ?
Posted : 27 Nov, 2020 08:05 AM

Teddythug, AboundingGrace and Quiznos love Adam enough to help correct his errors and hopefully lead him to the saving gospel and to salvation.

But you, Flat Teddy, otherwise known as Teddythug, prefer to keep Adam in his many errors, one of which is sinlesss perfectionism.

Teddythug, why don’t you love Adam enough to help warn him to avoid the evil of deception?

LittleDavid

View Profile
littlequizabounding, what is conversion of the Holy Ghost ?
Posted : 27 Nov, 2020 07:58 AM

Adam, why do ask questions expecting answers but when other people ask questions you never answer?

LittleDavid

View Profile
I Samuel 2:7-9, Revelation 15:3-4
Posted : 26 Nov, 2020 12:21 PM

Adam, why do you claim you’re perfect yet you keep bearing false witness against a brother??? Bearing false witness is a sin, Adam.

The more you post the more you prove you are not perfect

LittleDavid

View Profile
Wherefore let him that thinketh he standeth take heed lest he FALL
Posted : 26 Nov, 2020 12:19 PM

Adam, once again, you misunderstand scripture. What is “passed away” is not teaching sinless perfectionism. If that were the case, why do you still keep sinning???

LittleDavid

View Profile
ARE THE ONES BORN OF THE FLESH ALSO BORN OF THE SPIRIT?
Posted : 26 Nov, 2020 12:16 PM

Adam, “love” is about warning the wicked. If I didn’t love you I wouldn’t warn you to stop believing wicked heresies like sinless perfectionism

LittleDavid

View Profile
Deuteronomy 31:6, Psalms 128:1-2
Posted : 26 Nov, 2020 12:13 PM

Adam, you need to submit to the teachings of the Holy Spirit as taught in Scripture and stop resisting the Word of God.

You need to start confessing your sins in obedience to our Lord Jesus Christ. Stop sinning by falsely believing you are sinlessly perfect.

You need to confess your sin of leading FlatTeddy down the wrong path. He believes nearly everything you say. You need to be careful how you live.

LittleDavid

View Profile
Does littledavidquiz, know what new wine into new bottles means ?
Posted : 26 Nov, 2020 12:12 PM

Adam, you need to submit to the teachings of the Holy Spirit as taught in Scripture and stop resisting the Word of God.

You need to start confessing your sins in obedience to our Lord Jesus Christ. Stop sinning by falsely believing you are sinlessly perfect.

You need to confess your sin of leading FlatTeddy down the wrong path. He believes nearly everything you say. You need to be careful how you live so FlatTeddy isn’t lead wrongly

LittleDavid

View Profile
quiznoslittle, moonlight, aboundinggrace and the world of dominated sin followers
Posted : 26 Nov, 2020 12:10 PM

You need to confess your sin of leading FlatTeddy down the wrong path. He believes nearly everything you say. You need to be careful how you live.

LittleDavid

View Profile
For if he that cometh preacheth another Jesus
Posted : 26 Nov, 2020 12:04 PM

Adam, I’ve forsaken many sins but I still must confess sins daily in obedience to Jesus Christ as he taught in the Lord’s Prayer.

Adam when are you going to also obey our Lord by confessing all the sins you’ve committed today on the forums???

Page : 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429