Author Thread
Nkatty

View Profile
Hey guys what do you want?
Posted : 5 May, 2011 11:50 AM

Hehehe whoever came up with the wink sign....maybe his/her eyes were itchin or somethin....lolesttt

Nkatty

View Profile
how to catch a man
Posted : 4 May, 2011 05:46 PM

Very true cobbler.

Nkatty

View Profile
how to catch a man
Posted : 4 May, 2011 05:12 PM

Thanks cobbler....its like if one thinks i can grow curves overnite...lolest...even fruits take time to grow an rippen.

Nkatty

View Profile
photgraphy
Posted : 4 May, 2011 02:26 AM

Ahem....i love takin pics of anything...but most times strange looks hinder me...an i got to realise that my digital camera produces less attractive photos...so i stick to postin them on facebook...lol

Nkatty

View Profile
how to catch a man
Posted : 4 May, 2011 01:56 AM

Once a guy told me that he would prefer a lady with curves...had actually met him here an we were communicatin...he is also kenyan like me so it may explain his preference lol....it became a reason for me to cut links...i am slender an can't change it...for anyone....all my siblings including my mum had tiny bodies,some grew to hav curves once they settled in marriage...am gud the way i am...if anyone just looks at my body then they aren't ment for me...cause if u get attracted to my body type now...wat will happen wen it changes....chinekeee

Nkatty

View Profile
how to catch a man
Posted : 3 May, 2011 11:27 AM

Akingskid has a point too...men are 'too' visual....thank God our fleshy bodies will be no more once we meet Him.

Nkatty

View Profile
how to catch a man
Posted : 3 May, 2011 11:21 AM

Browny i second u...lol...Hoosier...thanks for explaining.

Nkatty

View Profile
Nicknames....
Posted : 3 May, 2011 11:09 AM

Thanks for the replies...but do u guys put into consideration other people's nicknames before u accept or approach someone?@NPX7,Hooster,dkj255 an cobbler.

Nkatty

View Profile
Nicknames....
Posted : 3 May, 2011 11:09 AM

Thanks for the replies...but u guy put into consideration other people's nicknames before u accept or approach someone?@NPX7,Hooster,dkj255 an cobbler.

Nkatty

View Profile
Nicknames....
Posted : 3 May, 2011 10:11 AM

Like....i use NKATTY....its a cooler(to me) an easy to pronounce version of my second name Nkatha...it started by combinin my two names to make up my email address but ended up using nkatty...frm linkatty...li frm lilian:)....the name nkatty is mostly used by my friends... most of whom hav met online.I personally check out the nickname of a guy an most times judge his character frm the name.

Page : 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14