Author Thread
Nkatty

View Profile
Your dream Wedding...
Posted : 15 May, 2011 09:47 AM

U guys are the best...u have made my sunday evening....lolest...frm monkeys to dragons....ur weddings wil surely hav drama....

Nkatty

View Profile
Even as Christ Loves the Church
Posted : 14 May, 2011 11:32 AM

Even as Christ loved the church....He died just for us to get saved....the love He showed can't be measured!!!....can men love their wives in equal measure as Christ did the church???

Nkatty

View Profile
Your dream Wedding...
Posted : 14 May, 2011 11:23 AM

Hi gals....lets talk of our dream weddin ideas....guys...u can join too!....what would u want to do differently?...on the location...deco...outfits......

Nkatty

View Profile
Finding the one
Posted : 13 May, 2011 09:51 AM

Tulip....just publish a book...u wil get more than 10000....lolest

Nkatty

View Profile
Getting married/Believing what amounts to be a lie.
Posted : 8 May, 2011 12:01 PM

Today the youth patron said something insensitive...he was wonderin y guys wait awhile before getting married...he married a lady in church last year at age 33....an i was like....is 33 young??...how come being single now seems bad...to him i.e..an yet he was single just the other day??...eish...i felt bad...an i hav made a promise to bring up the topic wen we hav a youth discussion service!

Nkatty

View Profile
Let Her Be More...
Posted : 6 May, 2011 01:14 PM

Word!

Nkatty

View Profile
The _____ or _________ game
Posted : 6 May, 2011 09:46 AM

Country....with lots of local music an dancin...at the reception________lots of flowers or just a few?

Nkatty

View Profile
Finish this question?
Posted : 5 May, 2011 11:49 PM

I want to get married because...I want to share my life...my love....with that special someone...to be made whole...as one...complimenting each other...an while at it fill our home with wamth of not only us but our kids...i dont want to grow old alone...i want a friend who will be there for me....a best friend....a husband who will stand by me...growin old together...seein our children growin an embracing the challenge of parenthood...an marriage...together.....with this i conclude by sayin...i will get married...in gud time..God's time...

Nkatty

View Profile
photgraphy
Posted : 5 May, 2011 01:17 PM

[email protected] its frustatin at times....u knw there was a day i kept takin pics...as i was walkin with my bestfriend...she kept tellin me to keep off the banks...but i kept takin pics hehehehe....so one of the guards called an told me to delete the fotos...ahh i learnt my lesson..lolest...another time i was busy takin pics...two guys in overalls who were behind me an my friend requested that i take a pic of them....i was like...then wat?...so one of them gave me an email address...so i took a foto of them then sent it...it din't go through...i still laugh wen i remember the incidents.

Nkatty

View Profile
The _____ or _________ game
Posted : 5 May, 2011 12:03 PM

Fudge....coated with chocolate...yummyyyyy______gold or silver??

Page : 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13