Author Thread
Nkatty

View Profile
Views regarding giving a yahoo messenger or skype account for people u just met recently online..
Posted : 18 May, 2011 03:56 PM

I have had requests from peeps to add me on facebook....i reject some an accept others...dependin on their posts/pics e.t.c.... i hav come to knw that u can learn alot...abt a persons character,friends they keep frm their facebook prof...i.e if they are active....

Nkatty

View Profile
Gym Monkeys?
Posted : 18 May, 2011 12:20 AM

Gym monkeys....lolest....try walkin....to the gym...workplace...home......i love walkin an i utilise every oportunity i get...an am glad i don't hav to visit the gym...

Nkatty

View Profile
Long distance Loove/r'tionships.
Posted : 17 May, 2011 10:39 AM

I hav never been in a long distance relationship....while on here i give preference to guys who are frm my country an esp where i live....thats just me though!!

Nkatty

View Profile
Barack Obama
Posted : 16 May, 2011 08:58 PM

Catty thing is i heard the 'racism' bit even before obama became famous...i can't remember the circumnstances that brought the comment though...

Nkatty

View Profile
Barack Obama
Posted : 16 May, 2011 08:51 PM

Thanks OOS for the clarification....we also had alot of disagreements while commin up with a new constitution...with most christians not likin an abortion clause sayin it allowed it...but people were like...its the church's responsibility to teach gud morals to their flock...hence their would be no need for girls to go ahead an abort...

Nkatty

View Profile
Barack Obama
Posted : 16 May, 2011 08:33 PM

Its six in the morning here...as u were all commenting i was sound asleep hehehehe...i wish i could reply to every individual...even twospa...lol...Sometime back i heard someone say that most republicans are racists....can someone say something on the issue...please...cause i also saw a program on Tbn(wen i stay up late)...an the guys were not pleased at the obama administration...they said they were republicans an their christian values couldn't allow for things like abortion....

Nkatty

View Profile
Barack Obama
Posted : 16 May, 2011 08:15 PM

Thanks for ur responces....People forget where they come frm....there were so many complaints on bush....i think people also forget that the guy inherited lots of problems frm the previous administrations(happened in our country).i may not understand the difference between democrats an republicans...an their ideologies....so i may not say much...just ask questions...

Nkatty

View Profile
Barack Obama
Posted : 16 May, 2011 12:52 PM

Thanks Tulip for ur input....i think its usually a cycle....if u tax the rich...people who are mostly into business...they wil inturn release the burden/pressure to the consumer an worker....

Nkatty

View Profile
Barack Obama
Posted : 16 May, 2011 11:16 AM

So(din't knw where to place this topic)....but anyway....what are ur thoughts on Obama....the guy is known to hav family in my country an people here seem to love him....but what i usually hear frm people he governs is disatisfaction an dislike....so guys in the U.S.A who are here....what do u think of ur president??

Nkatty

View Profile
Emotionz N' Stuff.
Posted : 15 May, 2011 10:17 AM

I don't think i wil date a guy who am sure can't fit in my future husband's shoes....being friends is better.plus i think people should generally have a goal of gettin married wen courtin otherwise it wil just be a game that can lead to sin!

Page : 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12