Author Thread
Nkatty

View Profile
Africa
Posted : 22 May, 2011 12:31 PM

Well....abt foreign settlers...thats a topic by itself...but i knw if someone came to ur state......settle in an force u the locals to work in 'his' farm then u can/will understand the frustration...thats wat happens/ed...at most times the locals are left to be landless/squatters....abt Rwanda(its Rwanda hehehe...an we are neighbours...i love how they dance) genocide...there was incitement...an it was between two tribes...well even in Kenya tribalism is a thorn thats hurtin our nation....plus with tribalism people rely on accents...not much of looks...with me people cant tell my tribe by just lookin at me...am lucky i dont have the accent too-cause i was born an hav been brought up in a cosmopolitant city where swahili is the main language)....u will be suprised to come an see no topless woman lol...an the wild animal thing is gud...ask me if i have seen a lion or leopard....hehehehe...am even so near the ocean with lovely beaches an yet i can't swim....ehh!

Nkatty

View Profile
Africa
Posted : 22 May, 2011 12:01 PM

Tulip...Hehehehehe....i get such requests too.but nigeria is a great country...very large....famous in kenya for their movies...which i love...together with their accent which many people love to immitate....their dressin two is lovely....the ladies head gear is imitated here two... I can go on an on...lol

Nkatty

View Profile
What would you do?
Posted : 22 May, 2011 11:50 AM

Two...As my brothers go to hunt for antelops...i wil go an gather fruits...we are a huntin an gatherin lot...Lolest....do u have cows?....ehh!....no parent can accept horses for brideprice/dowry...its a requirement...plus....can u easily climb trees?....live in caves...eat raw meat an blood?....ehh???lol

Nkatty

View Profile
Africa
Posted : 22 May, 2011 11:33 AM

Thats true....two is that all?lolest

Nkatty

View Profile
What would you do?
Posted : 22 May, 2011 10:24 AM

Two....u should visit the hospital...or a doctor...or a witchdoctor....for check-up...lolestt

Nkatty

View Profile
Africa
Posted : 22 May, 2011 10:15 AM

Sorry guys...i was to start a thread on Africa....apparently some monkeys stole my acer laptop....i had to go pluck one frm the farm....lolest....anyway...frm the bush which most of ur kind love to run to when its winter over there comes the question....what do u knw abt Africa?....my mama land....the gud an the bad....lets hear them all....don't assume what u knw is a fact...it may be fiction...lolest...BRB....these elephants are makin alot of noise...nktest

Nkatty

View Profile
What's eating HolyGhostGirl
Posted : 19 May, 2011 05:55 PM

Forgot to say...I had asked for clarification on most republicans being called racists...an my question was answered!....in kenya we have tribalism....during the last election...people killed each other cause of it...our home was invaded an nearly burnt down cause the self sworn president was regarded as being frm my tribe....even though he wasn't!...we have a long way to go....

Nkatty

View Profile
Ya, you heard me, and i ain't gonna apologize!
Posted : 19 May, 2011 03:13 PM

We women have the gift of....i can't figure out the appropriate word...coersion maybe...an we should use it wisely....u either choose to be a delila or esther...both ladies used the power they had over their men....its important how we treat our husbands....most of my siblings love goin to my mom...if they want somethin frm my dad...or after he has refused to help...cause my mum knws how to 'talk' to my dad...she understands him better....we should not only be submissive to our husbands but also understand them...using the power we hav over them for gud not evil....

Nkatty

View Profile
What's eating HolyGhostGirl
Posted : 19 May, 2011 02:36 PM

Holyghostgal....my dear...abt my post...i gave up on the way...but i did get my answers...hehehe...i did read between the lines...concernin the president.. am pretty sure that the next president will be termed 'worse' than the current one....it happens everywhere...obama is just but a man...i was wonderin where are the young guys who voted for him...lol...an when i see a president protectin the citizens captured by pirates...or stay thru an operation to capture osama...i envy u guys...our people at the borders are frequently killed by bandits frm neighbourin nations an there seems to be a laxity to react frm the govt....anyway i may go on an on....but since we are frm different continents we may see things diffently....ohh an i like Obama an his family....he among others make me be proud to be kenyan....btw...i was thinkin of startin another thread where guys would point out the things they hav heard abt Africa...the countries an the people...then we would discuss the truths an false inf.....u knw someone out there may be thinkin that am writtin this comment while relaxin on top of a tree....with wild animals as neighbours....or that i hav a pet lion...lolest!

Nkatty

View Profile
Views regarding giving a yahoo messenger or skype account for people u just met recently online..
Posted : 18 May, 2011 03:57 PM

I have had requests from peeps to add me on facebook....i reject some an accept others...dependin on their posts/pics e.t.c.... i hav come to knw that u can learn alot...abt a persons character,friends they keep frm their facebook prof...i.e if they are active....

Page : 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11