Author Thread
Nkatty

View Profile
What would you do?
Posted : 23 May, 2011 03:47 AM

U guys don't hav a jungle in the US of A....ehh??...u can relocate with ur cows an dogs....lol...if u come here an try ur antics u may end up in a mental institution or police station...elephants here hav rights too....i only see elephants being ridden in India...

Nkatty

View Profile
What would you do?
Posted : 22 May, 2011 02:06 PM

How did an uncle givin u money turn to my woman,cows,snake bites an mosquitoes??....lolest...let me go...i shall return when sanity is restored....lolest

Nkatty

View Profile
Africa
Posted : 22 May, 2011 01:54 PM

Cobbler...stop messin with two's fantacy...lolest...but i think he ment lion....anyway u are welcome anytime in africa...africans are very warm people....very welcomming.abt names...here in kenya guys hav three names...family name(dads) plus two of ur own usually an english then native name...so mine would be lilian nkatha(native-chosen by my granma whom am named after) plus my dad's native name(it shall stay hidden)lol...some people choose not to give their kids english names preferin native names.

Nkatty

View Profile
Africa
Posted : 22 May, 2011 01:40 PM

Mydreamtime am glad to here that...Ethiopia an Sudan are our neighbours....but we hav had some ethiopian bandits invade our border...kill our people...an occupy the land...its not gud!...so many ethiopians hav tried to escape frm their land,passin thru kenya off to south africa(greener pastures)...its sad but it happens...i had a collegemate who was frm sudan...he was kinda different...tall an very dark...he had a gud heart..let ur son volunteer...our comfort zones aren't that beneficial at times...an may God bless him!

Nkatty

View Profile
Africa
Posted : 22 May, 2011 01:25 PM

Dkj...i don't think i can stand snow...i hav never seen it...had an encounter with a passin hailstorm(is it even spelt like that) an it wasnt gud...i love the weather here!

Nkatty

View Profile
Africa
Posted : 22 May, 2011 01:19 PM

Lolest two just be sure that u can see wild animals in parks...which u pay to be allowed in....last time i checked was 50-60 dollars dependin on the location....one has to hire a car to go around chasin after wildlife...if u want to see topless women u will be suprised...unless u go into the interiors!

Nkatty

View Profile
What would you do?
Posted : 22 May, 2011 01:08 PM

Dkj....just get two a wife frm england an he will keep quite...lol

Nkatty

View Profile
What would you do?
Posted : 22 May, 2011 01:04 PM

My dreamtime....hav u ever been beaten by a mosquito???....if u get beaten u get malaria an its really bad....an where did u do al that huntin an gatherin?lol

Nkatty

View Profile
What would you do?
Posted : 22 May, 2011 12:58 PM

Two...bring all of them...an please make sure they can swim(am sure the seahorse can teach them how to swim)...fast...cause pirates are a problem...an btw...its not a gurantee that my brothers wil accept u....lolestttt ...an if they don't u will have to go back....hehehehe

Nkatty

View Profile
Africa
Posted : 22 May, 2011 12:39 PM

Well.......abt foreign settlers...thats a topic by itself...but i knw if someone came to ur state......settle in an force u the locals to work in 'his' farm then u can/will understand the frustration...thats wat happens/ed...at most times the locals are left to be landless/squatters....abt Rwanda(its Rwanda hehehe...an we are neighbours...i love how they dance) genocide...there was incitement...an it was between two tribes...well even in Kenya tribalism is a thorn thats hurtin our nation....plus with tribalism people rely on accents...not much of looks...with me people cant tell my tribe by just lookin at me...am lucky i dont have the accent too-cause i was born an hav been brought up in a cosmopolitant city where swahili is the main language)....u will be suprised to come an see no topless woman lol...an the wild animal thing is gud...ask me if i have seen a lion or leopard....hehehehe...am even so near the ocean with lovely beaches an yet i can't swim....ehh!

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10