Author Thread
Loree7

View Profile
Honesty
Posted : 27 Feb, 2020 06:37 AM

Our world is full of dishonesty, because it serves the Father of Lies, Satan, so we can't expect anything from his children but lies. Now, in reference to your relationships, would you say that most of these relationships have been with the Father of Lies children or growing God's children?

Loree7

View Profile
Former child of the devil
Posted : 27 Feb, 2020 06:33 AM

What an encouragement to hear that God is beginning to work in your life. Accepting Christ as Savior is the first step of many in knowing and experiencing God. I'm glad that you didn't see fit to detail your sinful past. It is under the blood. I hope that you have found a church family to encourage and help you grown.

Loree7

View Profile
Former child of the devil
Posted : 27 Feb, 2020 06:32 AM

What an encouragement to hear that God is beginning to work in your life. Accepting Christ as Savior is the first step of many in knowing and experiencing God. I'm glad that you didn't see fit to detail your sinful past. It is under the blood. I hope that you have found a church family to encourage and help you grown.

Loree7

View Profile
My humbling testimony
Posted : 27 Feb, 2020 06:29 AM

When we come to a place where we see our weakness, we can delight to know that God is Almighty. So what did God teach you through this?

Loree7

View Profile
How to respond to inappropriate messages?
Posted : 25 Feb, 2020 11:49 AM

You remember that we live in a sinful world and that you can't expect a person who hasn't been changed into God's image to act like anything but a child of the devil. There are many on this site who don't fall into the category of Christian. I've even come across Muslims on this site. This is something which I must remind myself often. You do not dwell upon it. Philippians 4:8, which is called the Christian's filter, tells us to think upon that which is true, pure, edifying, etc. All other thoughts according to 2 Corinthians we should cast down those imaginations/thoughts which are against God. I hope that you don't have to face more of such things, but from living in this present world, I know that we are not immune to such inappropriate behavior. Outwardly, the best response is nothing.

Loree7

View Profile
How to respond to inappropriate messages?
Posted : 25 Feb, 2020 11:48 AM

You remember that we live in a sinful world and that you can't expect a person who hasn't been changed into God's image to act like anything but a child of the devil. There are many on this site who don't fall into the category of Christian. I've even come across Muslims on this site. This is something which I must remind myself often. You do not dwell upon it. Philippians 4:8, which is called the Christian's filter, tells us to think upon that which is true, pure, edifying, etc. All other thoughts according to 2 Corinthians we should cast down those imaginations/thoughts which are against God. I hope that you don't have to face more of such things, but from living in this present world, I know that we are not immune to such inappropriate behavior. Outwardly, the best response is nothing.

Loree7

View Profile
Things in a profile that will scare girls away
Posted : 20 Feb, 2020 04:10 PM

I would also say that God built in man a desire to conquer. This is a blessing in a home because he wants to help and wants to provided. Could it be that he might see the list as something to conquer?

Loree7

View Profile
For all Girls aged 40 or more about initiating contact
Posted : 20 Feb, 2020 03:58 PM

I'm in that category. I won't initiate, but I respond to all messages unless they start off inappropriately. We are taught that God has a system for a good home. The man is to be the leader and the lady above the children. It is a matter of positions differing. God has given man that position. I want a leader not someone who is too frightened to even say hi. This is as safe as it gets it is not even face to face. I am in the ministry, which frightens most men, I see the girls literally throwing themselves at the guys. I also hear the guys side. I want a conservative, traditional guy which means that I will wait for him to contact me.

Loree7

View Profile
For Ladies 40yrs and above
Posted : 20 Feb, 2020 03:46 PM

I am from a ministry background both in my family heritage and my personal life. I am over 40. I must say that if you want a ministry minded humble man, you would do well to delete not just the picture but the smoking too. A minister and his family is held to a higher standard. It is a life in the proverbial fishbowl. The Bible says that we are the temple of the Holy Spirit which means that what i put in it should reflect that. I'm not just talking about drugs, drinks and smoking but also food, words... 1 Corinthians 10:31 says that whether I am eating, drinking or doing whatever activity; it should bring honor and glory to God. Would this honor God? That being said, I agree that the "leggy" comment was not appropriate for brother in Christ to make. It showed a lack of thinking and appeared said from carnality. Benny's advice wasn't given in the best and didn't display the wisest attitude, but you might want to think on it.

Loree7

View Profile
Why do women do this?
Posted : 20 Feb, 2020 03:33 PM

Complimenting isn't considered sexual harassment unless you are her superior. Legally, a compliment wouldn't be grounds for firing unless you were her superior. For example, I had a teacher tell me that my grade depended upon what I did for him. That is sexual harassment. That being said, the work place isn't the appropriate place to compliment a female. It is a place of business where the sex of a person should not make a difference. Complimenting an item is fine, but not personal appearance. For example, "That is a nice tie." is fine, but "you look nice in that tie." is not.

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8