Author Thread
Loree7

View Profile
Why post old pics or lie about age
Posted : 8 Feb, 2020 08:38 AM

Are you sure that you are gaging a person's age correctly? I am often mistaken for being quite a bit younger than I am. I too can misjudge a photo even with being mistaken myself and wonder if he is lying.

Loree7

View Profile
"Age Doesn't Matter to Me" ??
Posted : 8 Feb, 2020 08:34 AM

Yes, there are some who would mean age didn't matter. The important next question would be, "Why doesn't it matter?"

Does it not matter because she never had a father and is looking for a father figure?

Is she looking to come to the States for security and it doesn't matter? (This doesn't mean that she is a scammer; she just wants a better more stable life and is willing to set aside the age.)

Was she raised as an only child in a mostly adult world? This would make the men her age appear immature.

I myself don't care for a great age difference.

Loree7

View Profile
I am trying to find something lasting with a black woman: Am I doing something wrong?
Posted : 8 Feb, 2020 08:23 AM

I myself hold more than one passport, but my primary country is the United States of America. I'm not an expert, so this is my opinion. I come from a multicultural background have friends and family around the world (literally) After reading your profile, I would say that you have written it as an African not an American. Your word choice, arrangements, and culture are not aimed for an American lady.

We are on a site (online dating) which heightens ones skepticism being aware of many scammers. When something doesn't fit our cultural context, "scammer" whether rightfully or not enters our minds.

Loree7

View Profile
Ladies, please
Posted : 8 Feb, 2020 08:04 AM

Perhaps, she wants to chat with you, but doesn't want to be too forward. She might be battling with the traditional, conservative thought that the man should be the initiator. With your profile showing that you are that type, she might not want to offend; yet still show interest.

Loree7

View Profile
Where can i ask a woman?
Posted : 8 Feb, 2020 07:55 AM

Are you sure that you meant a woman and not a lady?

Loree7

View Profile
Things in a profile that will scare girls away
Posted : 8 Feb, 2020 07:53 AM

There are many scammers, thus if there is only one picture I usually ignore the profile.

If the profile picture is any of the following, I grimace:

in the restroom (especially public ones)

in the gym

without a shirt

sprawled on the bed

with a kissing expression

I move along if the profile shows an immature, emotionally needy boy

Loree7

View Profile
My Short Term Mission Trip
Posted : 8 Feb, 2020 05:56 AM

From a long term missionary, thank you for taking your time and money to minister. I'm sure that you had your eyes opened while on the trip, but I pray that this note will bring back memories which will spur you to move forward once again.

Loree7

View Profile
MISSION WORK
Posted : 8 Feb, 2020 05:37 AM

You posted a while back, but might not have had a clear, direct answer.

I am a missionary. I was called of God at age 7.

A missionary is someone who is sent; therefore leaving their own physical area, but not necessarily their country, to establish a church, school, or hospital.

If you have other questions, I am available to answer.

Loree7

View Profile
Getting missionary to spread gospel in my village in Africa
Posted : 8 Feb, 2020 05:33 AM

There are many stories in the history of world missions that has begun by one person praying for someone to come and tell their area about Christ. My grandfather was such an answer to one person's prayer for his brother's town.

Another such story is that of Adoniram Judson and group of others, who had what is now referred to as the "haystack prayer meeting." They prayed for the lost and Adoniram was sent to India (though denied entrance).

Pray to God and work practically in witnessing. God rewards the faithful.

Loree7

View Profile
Getting missionary to spread gospel in my village in Africa
Posted : 8 Feb, 2020 05:33 AM

There are many stories in the history of world missions that has begun by one person praying for someone to come and tell their area about Christ. My grandfather was such an answer to one person's prayer for his brother's town.

Another such story is that of Adoniram Judson and group of others, who had what is now referred to as the "haystack prayer meeting." They prayed for the lost and Adoniram was sent to India (though denied entrance).

Pray to God and work practically in witnessing. God rewards the faithful.

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8