Author Thread
Alligator

View Profile
Masks
Posted : 3 Aug, 2020 11:13 AM

its now mandatory in my state to wear a mask or no admittance to store or gas station. Those too stupid to understand or rebellious are simply infecting other people who may die due to their neglect.

Alligator

View Profile
The Sad Passing of Herman Cain
Posted : 1 Aug, 2020 03:41 PM

to the best of my knowledge, Mr. Cain was a good man. I might be wrong, but i dont think he wore a mask at the rally. With cancer and other medical problems, he SHOULD have worn a mask. I pray for his family.

Alligator

View Profile
Why "Christian" man think sex before marriage is OK?
Posted : 1 Aug, 2020 03:38 PM

Fireproof, i find your profile pretty comical. you are giving advice and offering to "guide" women. But your profile doesnt name a religion, and you call yourself PASTOR FIREPROOF. Sounds like a great 5 minute comic book video for saturday TV

Alligator

View Profile
When you pray does it feel like Jesus is right there with you, listening to your prayers?
Posted : 27 Jul, 2020 10:21 PM

i need to respond to john 10:27,28 one of the elders of our church cautioned us not to read one or two lines and think we understand. You need more...the whole story. Verse 6 tells us that 6 Jesus used this figure of speech, but the Pharisees did not understand what he was telling them. --- he is talking about sheep, but he really means MEN and when the sheep know His voice, it means that we know right from wrong. The entire chapter is one of Christ's stories to make people understand. In no way is He saying that when we pray, He is whispering to us.

Alligator

View Profile
When you pray does it feel like Jesus is right there with you, listening to your prayers?
Posted : 25 Jul, 2020 01:43 PM

There is a great difference in Praying or Praying Constantly and hearing voices. If you are hearing God's voice all the time, something should be done about it.

Alligator

View Profile
What God has joined together let not man put asunder
Posted : 25 Jul, 2020 01:39 PM

Allow me to tell you a story. from the time I was 5 i wanted a Horse. I dreamed about riding fast across the prairie. when I was 9, my parents told me not to go near the garage until after Christmas. I knew they had bought a horse and was feeding him in there. When Dec. 25 came and I ran to the garage, there was a new BICYCLE. as I grew older, I planned how I would curry the horse and watch the farrier trim his hooves. When I rode my uncle's horse slowly through the pasture, I knew that someday I would have the black fast young horse I kept praying about, thinking about. Then real life continued to happen. I am now in my 70's and Yes I have enough money to buy a barn and a horse, but i WANTED it when I was a child into my early 30's.

God does not just drop a horse out of the sky. God does not present someone to love on your doorstep. If I tell this story 100 more times, I still will NOT have a horse.

Morgan, you need to stop writing all this wish stuff and do something about your REAL life that puts you in a position to care for someone. Right now you could not take care of a wife anymore than I could have been responsible for a horse when I was 9 or 14 or 20. Wake Up....

Alligator

View Profile
Leaders are failing
Posted : 25 Jul, 2020 12:46 PM

I cant help thinking about Sodom and Gemmorah - this is sin of a different kind, but at some point God will have had enough. And this time none of us are going to be saved. People have no right to riot, loot, talk filth and threaten lives. These stupid Dem mayors are more afraid of Pelosi and AOC than they are of God. They better wake up.

Alligator

View Profile
Posted : 25 Jul, 2020 12:34 PM

Think percentages ! If 800 MILLION people are praying at the same time, God is almighty. He hears every prayer. But % wise, He is not going to whisper, speak or Shout at any of those people. We are in NEW Testament times. In the new testament, the Lord God spoke to the Apostle Paul in Acts chapter 9 as well as Ananias, and the Apostle John (Rev. 1)

We can PRETEND we hear a voice, because we want it badly, but if you are actually "hearing voices" there is another word for that. And to deal with it, the person needs counseling. God is NOT speaking in soft small voices to people who pray.

Alligator

View Profile
What God has joined together let not man put asunder
Posted : 23 Jul, 2020 05:37 PM

I notice its usually the MAN who doesn't read responses clearly. lol

Alligator

View Profile
Covid 19
Posted : 23 Jul, 2020 05:27 PM

This disease is world wide. God must be very angry with all of us. He is trying to get our attention, but many Christians are not changing their ways. We cannot help other religions anyway....but we should take notice of other Christians. God was serious when he stated He will destroy the world entirely, but not by flood this time.

Page : 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19