Author Thread
Alligator

View Profile
I dont know how to be funny
Posted : 5 Sep, 2020 08:02 PM

Many people prefer a friend or mate who is serious and thoughtful. Others like loud and raucous humor daily. BE YOURSELF. Remember President Lincoln who said You can fool all the people some of the time. You can fool some of the people all of the time. But you cannot fool all the people all of the time. -- if you are not funny, dont worry about it. Be Yourself

Alligator

View Profile
Stalkers
Posted : 5 Sep, 2020 07:54 PM

Oh My - i dont know why i wasted my time reading this. Country, your first response made sense, but then you lead right into an argument. I see you do that over and over in many threads. I personally think its very stupid of men to view several times a week and not write something. I delete the views, but it is very annoying.

Alligator

View Profile
Please read Profiles and respect age settings
Posted : 1 Sep, 2020 04:54 PM

you both need to read the Bible. 1 Timothy 6:4

He is puffed up with conceit and understands nothing. He has an unhealthy craving for controversy and for quarrels about words, which produce envy, dissension, slander, evil suspicions,

Alligator

View Profile
Please read Profiles and respect age settings
Posted : 1 Sep, 2020 04:51 PM

J-Z - you are so negative and yet you don't even live in America - Country, there was a time when you actually seemed sensible, but now you have a grudge --- I have never met Moonlight, nor either of you, yet it's very obvious JZ and Country are jealous of Moonlight. That makes it hard to read a thread. PLEASE look at yourselves and realize how you sound to other people.

Alligator

View Profile
REAL FLORIDA MAN
Posted : 29 Aug, 2020 09:07 PM

Florida - you have a very good profile and I am HAPPY that you dont wear pink ! you are straightforward in your profile and I hope you find a good woman to share your life. I too am a Trump voter. I dont agree with every detail that he says, but I can rattle off a list of his accomplishments. by the way, I love the Gulf Coast and planned on taking my grown grandsons there in May but the virus got there first. Never give up the ship....there is a woman out there for you..

Alligator

View Profile
Upcoming Debate
Posted : 29 Aug, 2020 08:53 PM

Liberals tell a lot of lies to college students. they try to get the young people who are voting for first time to vote for Biden. He's an old man who cannot finish a sentence, has his hands all over women, sniffing their hair... AOC and Pelosi will feed him garbage to spew out to the public. it's really a sick situation.

Alligator

View Profile
Long Copy and Paste should be banned
Posted : 15 Aug, 2020 11:38 AM

Quiz... read carefully what I said to start the thread. Don't try to interpret it. Just absorb the actual statement.

Alligator

View Profile
Sinless perfection taught by teddyhugs:
Posted : 15 Aug, 2020 11:34 AM

David - this is directed at you.... in my earlier post i was discussing "It doesn't take long to see you use copy and paste and continue trying to "win" over the other men. " - i do not see you personally using pages of copy and paste. The men who are doing that know who they are and I still maintain they see it as a contest of who can copy and paste the most, and are being guided by Satan.

Alligator

View Profile
8-15-2020 Seventh Day Baptist Edgewater Pastor Keith “Book of Ruth part 2”
Posted : 15 Aug, 2020 11:21 AM

Read part 1 first and finish here. THIS is how a story should be told. Everyone can understand it.

Alligator

View Profile
Long Copy and Paste should be banned
Posted : 15 Aug, 2020 09:52 AM

There are people here who want real answers to their questions. What they get is one of the men who copy and paste row after row of verses, scripture, numbers, etc. with no actual discussion or answer. For these men its a contest...who can paste the most. For the new person who asks an honest question its a faith killer. Its disgusting. It should be banned.

Page : 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17