Author Thread
Alligator

View Profile
Anniversary
Posted : 14 Sep, 2020 07:18 PM

Very little mention was made of the anniversary. I remember I had been working outside in the heat. Just came in for a glass of water and turned on the TV and saw it as it happened. horrifying. That's what I fear with all the mail in ballots this year....another horrible danger to our country.

Alligator

View Profile
Most women here on CDFF appear not to be true believers
Posted : 14 Sep, 2020 07:09 PM

most of the MEN on here are not believers either!

Alligator

View Profile
Curious About Modern Attitudes on Being a Mother.
Posted : 10 Sep, 2020 09:38 AM

i think you misunderstood passion's comment "Just because it happens doesn't mean that all women are pro abortion." that's been true for decades. she does not say whether she is for or against it. again, you are not a mother, therefore you have no real idea what it entails. I dont wish to argue with you, but just like I dont know what it is like to be a father, YOU have no concept what it is to be a mother.... only things that you have read.

Alligator

View Profile
Misunderstanding Ephesians 4 verses 11- 13
Posted : 9 Sep, 2020 09:01 PM

I've been reading posts and keeping quiet about most of them ! obviously I am silent no longer lol

Alligator

View Profile
2020 DEBATES
Posted : 9 Sep, 2020 08:54 PM

Format: The debate will consist of six 15-minute segments, each beginning with a question posed by the moderator. Each candidate gets two minutes to answer the question. The moderator will then use the remaining time “for a deeper discussion of the topic,” according to the Commission on Presidential Debates. The topic of each segment will be announced prior to the debate.

Alligator

View Profile
2020 DEBATES
Posted : 9 Sep, 2020 08:53 PM

first debate between Biden and Trump is Sept 29.. Venue: Case Western Reserve University and Cleveland Clinic in Cleveland

Moderator: Chris Wallace, host of Fox News Sunday

Alligator

View Profile
Nobel Peace Prize Medal for Trump
Posted : 9 Sep, 2020 08:49 PM

Trump nominated for Nobel Peace Prize by Norwegian official .... to broker peace between Israel and the United Arab Emirates (UAE), President Trump has been nominated for the 2021 Nobel Peace Prize. WHAT and HONOR.

Obama got a medal for doing Nothing. !

Alligator

View Profile
Misunderstanding Ephesians 4 verses 11- 13
Posted : 9 Sep, 2020 10:40 AM

Quiznos, you can copy and paste, but you really are careless about where you post. This is a thread for PRAYER REQUESTS - not you ranting about pastors or anything else. Get a Life.

Alligator

View Profile
Curious About Modern Attitudes on Being a Mother.
Posted : 9 Sep, 2020 10:06 AM

WOW ! this is a very one-sided conversation. David, the thread says CURIOUS about attitudes. then when Passion gives you her "take" on motherhood, you really light into her. I was married, had 2 children, and became a single parent. Her views are pretty close to the thoughts of many mothers. I had good parents, just as you did, but society changes. I doubt that any other women are going to post on here after your long rant.

Alligator

View Profile
God's Perspective on War
Posted : 5 Sep, 2020 08:06 PM

Quiz - you started out with a WW and end up with vaccinations. Please stick to the topic.

Page : 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16