View Profile
Please read this if you are struggling with your faith
Posted : 24 Mar, 2020 08:35 PM

crops FLOOD, not floor.

Alligator

View Profile
Please read this if you are struggling with your faith
Posted : 24 Mar, 2020 08:34 PM

it's easy to have a lot of faith when things are going well. a little glitch happens and you ask God for help. and you get it. But sometimes a whole lot of bad happens all in a row... crops floor, daughter dies, husband wants a divorce and someone keys your car. Those are the times when it's really hard to believe. WHY is all this happening to me and you ask God to change it. Well, some things cannot be changed, so in order to keep our faith, we have to step up and do something. Hopefully you have crop insurance. If not, know that you have to find a part time job and replant next year. If your child dies, know that you need to focus on the good times you had....not what you are going to miss out on. If your husband wants a divorce, dont lose your temper, --ask if he would be willing to go to counseling with you. Take a deep breath and remember there are 2 sides to every story. Car got keyed? do you have insurance? if not, see if the painter will take 2 part payments. Do OUR part to keep the faith and God will bring our lives back into focus.

Alligator

View Profile
What happened?
Posted : 24 Mar, 2020 08:25 PM

b2therizzO (cant see how you spell it) I read profiles and its the first sensible answer why you don't have a photo posted. by the way you updated last on

***Updated 7/11/16*** that seems a little "old" - even if nothing changed, maybe you should change the date on that????

Alligator

View Profile
What happened?
Posted : 24 Mar, 2020 08:19 PM

Glad to know its not just that i need glasses. My basic search used to bring up about 160 guys. Now it brings up 6 and one is blacked out.

Alligator

View Profile
Do looks matter for Christian men?
Posted : 24 Mar, 2020 08:17 PM

Yikes. that is scarey Dude. - on the other hand, if you are a beautiful woman, you can never be certain the guy really likes you or is just using you for eye candy while he continues to look around.

Alligator

View Profile
What its like to be a premium member here
Posted : 24 Mar, 2020 08:11 PM

I talk to more than one person at a time. IF someone gets serious and i feel the same way, i will put that on top of profile and just talk to one. Otherwise, i am not "taken" or engaged, so can talk to as many people as I feel like. Some who write are gung ho at the first 2-3 messages and then tire of it and leave anyway.

Alligator

View Profile
Probably The Easiest To Answer
Posted : 23 Mar, 2020 09:25 PM

Death of spouse or sexual immortality allow a person to re-marry. All we have to do is read what David and Wiseway wrote above.... the answers are right there in scripture. We are not to marry an Unbeliever in the first place.

Alligator

View Profile
Age Appropriate
Posted : 23 Mar, 2020 09:03 PM

Spiritual Connections: thank you for your common sense input.

Alligator

View Profile
Why do guys say married on paper only?
Posted : 23 Mar, 2020 08:56 PM

country ivy, my question remains: why did you not comment against the first 3 women posting, but you jump all over cupcake. You make no sense in this, it only reveals that there is someone posting that you do not like. Stick to the SUBJECT.

Alligator

View Profile
why do some women don't put a profile picture ?
Posted : 23 Mar, 2020 05:10 PM

I have had male friends who are not attractive physically, but they have great personalities. No, I didn't marry any of them, but I believe each of them felt they could'nt find a good selfie to post. I think many women also feel they cant find a photo of themself that would interest a man.

Page : 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48