Author Thread
Alligator

View Profile
will virus sanctions cause more Abuse?
Posted : 4 Apr, 2020 10:32 AM

News this a.m. on conservative TV said many teachers are concerned about child abuse while schools are closed. if the child does not leave the house, there is no chance for a teacher or neighbor to see the marks of abuse.

Alligator

View Profile
Deadly results from these sales.....
Posted : 4 Apr, 2020 10:26 AM

We have a business in USA. They have purchase orders from USA. They need to fulfill those orders, NOT sell to foreigners with cash. Every person is supposed to be loyal to their own country. Italians should help Italy first. Mexico should help Mexicans first. If you disagree, it only shows your stupidity. USA has always helped other countries, but this health hazard should be Americans first when buying from an American company.

Alligator

View Profile
The young or not immune
Posted : 3 Apr, 2020 06:39 PM

Children and Teens CAN get Corona virus, especially if they already have asthma or diabetes or other diseases.

Alligator

View Profile
The young or not immune
Posted : 3 Apr, 2020 06:38 PM

i dont remember the name, but a preacher in Tampa, Florida and a preacher in Louisiana held services Sunday and there were dozens there. Both was arrested for going against the social distancing rule.

Alligator

View Profile
Theologians Apply Evolution Theory to Genesis
Posted : 2 Apr, 2020 11:05 PM

I felt very sad when I saw an ad on TV last night -- Ron Reagan (the son) talking about being a lifelong atheist. I know our President Reagan and Nancy would be very humiliated to have seen that ad. On top of that, Ron looked really in poor health, swollen eye, lopsided face, weak appearance. All the science in the world cannot prove there is no God. But one butterfly landing on your hand, one big thunderstorm, one field of wheat growing from wheat seed... that shows that their IS a God.

Alligator

View Profile
Distance makes the heart grow fonder
Posted : 2 Apr, 2020 06:27 PM

Delighted to hear there is a possibility of a match. Once in awhile I have seen a post were a person met their "one and only" on here. A shady past is just that, PAST. Always look forward ! :)

Alligator

View Profile
Do looks matter for Christian men?
Posted : 2 Apr, 2020 06:22 PM

I know for certain that the most beautiful women when hair is coiffed, makeup on, nice clothing, special shoes, etc. often look pretty awful in the morning with messy hair, no make-up, bad breath, struggling to get that first cup of coffee. Men look different too depending on the situation. Nothing wrong with wanting to look good...but people quickly learn that beauty truly is only skin deep.

Alligator

View Profile
Deadly results from these sales.....
Posted : 2 Apr, 2020 05:50 PM

3M is the maker of the big REAL rubbery masks that docs, nurses, and sick people need. There is a big need for them in Florida. The official who orders them was on tv tonight. He placed order one month ago for something like 1 million masks. He has received NONE. 3M distributes the masks and other products to 20 distributors. The official called a distributor and was told we pushed your order to the bottom. WHY? He was told that foreign companies have shown up at the physical warehouse with CASH and bought all the masks. Same thing with the other 19 warehouses. So the official finally reached Mike Roman, CEO of 3M who employs 90,000 people. The florida official asked if it was true they ignore US contracts and sell to foreigners, and Roman said Yes, THEY pay cash.

Alligator

View Profile
Practical Preperations
Posted : 31 Mar, 2020 09:08 PM

Marcouse - I also have stocked up on useable items. bottled water, ramen noodles, soup, canned veggies and fruit. its hard to know what to choose, so i pick out things that have a long shelf life. I remember years ago seeing the Russian women standing in bread lines, freezing, some with no shoes...just to get a loaf of bread that was already several days old. i am hoping that people dont load up on chips candy and pop like some do o weekly shopping here in USA. Thank you for pointing out the importance of being prepared. I also stocked up on cat food as we cannot forget our pets if this lasts a long time. God Bless You sir.

Alligator

View Profile
will virus sanctions cause more Abuse?
Posted : 31 Mar, 2020 08:22 PM

I thought about this staying inside the house process. That's a good thing against this virus I think. It helps lower the spread of disease. But what about abusers? men Or women who abuse their partner or children or pets. I think there is going to be a lot of abuse going on. Any opinions? SHORT please.

Page : 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45