Author Thread
Alligator

View Profile
God Friended Me
Posted : 29 Mar, 2020 07:35 PM

Ghost, are you aware that typing in all caps means you are shouting? That means very few people read it. Also I notice you put your phone number out there. We are not supposed to do that... if you are looking for a date, its a no-no and if you are advertising, you could get banned. Just trying to help.

Alligator

View Profile
A little help please.
Posted : 29 Mar, 2020 11:01 AM

i am not out of line country. He refuses to use the name of Jesus, he babbles about stuff. read his profile sometime, he is not a rational purpose. You cannot follow the Jewish religion and be a Christian at the same time. The End.

Alligator

View Profile
A little help please.
Posted : 28 Mar, 2020 03:22 PM

Real Jewish religion does not believe the Messiah has arrived. Teddy doesn't know what he is - its just babble. I'm not going to post on this again because it is very off subject. I dont care if he is a Jew or a Christian, but you cannot be both religions at the same time.

Alligator

View Profile
A little help please.
Posted : 28 Mar, 2020 10:40 AM

A Christian has put behind him/her the old testament. Jesus came in the new testament to show us how to live...and he died for our sins. If you are Jewish and want to use the old names that is fine with me. But please don't present yourself as a Christian. Judaism does not accept the central Christian teaching that Jesus Christ is the Messiah foretold in the Old Testament.

you can be a Jew (racially) and not practice Judaism. But you cannot practice both Judaism and Christianity at the same time. SO, teddy - decide which one you are and stick with it.

Alligator

View Profile
Do looks matter for christian women ?
Posted : 27 Mar, 2020 02:03 PM

I agree with Karli - but you have to meet the man in order to find out if you are attracted to him. On dating sites, a photo is a great help to that first step. I don't think there are many people getting messages if they dont post a picture of themself.

Alligator

View Profile
If you feel like giving up...
Posted : 27 Mar, 2020 01:52 PM

I feel like many people are in a deep state of panic. certain that they are going to die. Lose their business, etc. They are forgetting to ask God for forgiveness and to show them a new way to think. There are many things that we can learn from Bible stories and scriptures that can build us up.

Alligator

View Profile
Age Appropriate
Posted : 27 Mar, 2020 01:44 PM

Country, if you go back and read everything you and teddy were both rude to spiritual. I am not going to look at your profiles to see your ages, but I honestly suggest that you (country ivy) and Teddyhug get together for a real date. See how you can connect with each other, and if your anger dissipates while you spend time together. From your hateful and demeaning words about others on here, it just seems natural to me that you two would get along well together. It might even end in your marriage to each other.

Alligator

View Profile
God gave me confirmation that I am going to have a wife
Posted : 25 Mar, 2020 09:56 PM

Teddy Hug, instead of tearing someone down, why didn't you read David's answer. Besides being common sense, it was kind and truthful. helpful. All you do is ridicule people. Go back and read what David said, perhaps you will learn something.

Alligator

View Profile
A little help please.
Posted : 25 Mar, 2020 09:47 PM

Teddy - it is rather alarming you keep posting Bible verses. Because you keep babbling about YHWH - yet your profile says you are non-denominational. So what are you? Christian, Jew, or non-denominational... perhaps you are posting untrue statements and don't even realize it.

Alligator

View Profile
Age Appropriate
Posted : 25 Mar, 2020 09:33 PM

Here is the actual truth of what is happening. In a previous post, Parehtban said "I'm not a "Christian" Cupcake so I can judge you like the world! I have no rules to go by other than secular rules that I can get away with anyway! " -- This is a Christian fellowship site. This person tells the truth when he is angry and admits he is NOT a Christian. Therefore he should be blocked from posting. His angry lengthy posts do not come from a Godly heart.

Page : 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47