Author Thread
Alligator

View Profile
FALSE PROPHETIC 7744 CLAIMS ONLY NON-CHRISTIANS CAN GET THE CORONAVIRUS
Posted : 5 Apr, 2020 11:13 AM

so here we are, reading copy and paste again. in regards to long hair, yes, the Bible teaches against men having long hair, BUT where does it specify actual length. The Nazarites had particular rules for haircuts. But have you ever seen an artist paint Jesus with a crew cut? or a mohawk? or a shaved head. No. He is simply pictured with shoulder length hair as was the custom of most Jews. They may not have been able wear their hair as long as our modern day drummers in rock bands. But they also did not have short haircuts. They were to "take care" of their beards, but these are all OLD Testament rules. Remember we are NOT under the laws of the Old Testament. Those rules passed away with the crucifixion of Christ. Use some common sense.

Alligator

View Profile
**MANY STATES LIKE VIRGINIA HAVE PASSED LAWS FORBIDDING THE ASSEMBLY OF MORE THAN 10 PEOPLE IN ALL THE CHURCHES WITH THE THREAT OF A $1250 FINE AND A YEAR IN JAIL, WHICH IS ALMOST AS BAD AS THE LAWS IN THE GREAT TRIBULATION**
Posted : 4 Apr, 2020 08:57 PM

prophetic - this is your quote "It is true that some unbelievers could infect other non-believers in your church meetings. but none of the believers will be infected." If you really believe that you are even more stupid than I thought. Just because you believe in Christ does not save you from illness and sorrow. I surely hope you are not actually on the streets yapping this stuff as true Bible statements.

Alligator

View Profile
Is spending important to you ?
Posted : 4 Apr, 2020 08:15 PM

I think we need to find a balance. I like to spend on certain things. some are necessary, and some are not. But I always make certain my bills are paid, and I save for "a rainy day". I am able to walk away from something I "want" if I really don't have the money to spend. 9 times out of 10 by the next day I have forgotten the item. Balance.

Alligator

View Profile
Communication
Posted : 4 Apr, 2020 08:02 PM

Sometimes I think men have short memories. They might not even realize they looked at you already. I have a few of those - i consider them weirdos. I DO remember their faces and think why look again if you have nothing to say. These are men who do fit my acceptable ages.

Alligator

View Profile
Some Music from Africa. Enjoy.
Posted : 4 Apr, 2020 07:58 PM

Toth, thanks for posting this song. Being shut down, this was very charming and uplifting. I am one of the lucky people who has a car and can drive anywhere I want to... but in the evening, music is good. I will keep it on my play list. :)

Alligator

View Profile
How about a section where people can learn how to read, study and translate the Scripture.
Posted : 4 Apr, 2020 07:43 PM

Quiznos, just who do you think is qualified to "teach" this so-called class or group? not yourself, surely not yourself. LOL

Alligator

View Profile
FALSE PROPHETIC 7744 CLAIMS ONLY NON-CHRISTIANS CAN GET THE CORONAVIRUS
Posted : 4 Apr, 2020 07:37 PM

David and Morgan are right. Prophetic, do you realize that most people just scroll past what you copy and paste to get to REAL posters. ?? at least I do.

Alligator

View Profile
Apostle Paul or Impostor Paul?
Posted : 4 Apr, 2020 11:01 AM

People who are honestly trying to learn are surely dismayed when Teddy and others quote people on Other Threads from a long time ago and then ramble on. It is best to stick to the subject.

Do you spend your day looking up what others said a month ago or keep 3 or 4 windows open to toggle back and forth? It really ruins the thread. Let everyone read the forums for themselves and learn. if they want to look at old previous threads, its up to them.

Alligator

View Profile
Dating
Posted : 4 Apr, 2020 10:51 AM

if you are hoping to get married, you must stay away from women (or men) who are "separated". all that means is they are still married, but have decided to play around. nothing can ever allow you to be married, because separated wont allow it.

also - having an intimate relationship with a separated person is adultery no matter how you pretend it is not. So you are adding sin to your life.

Alligator

View Profile
What happened?
Posted : 4 Apr, 2020 10:43 AM

I have never had a match on here. I find that surprising. Also, i am not certain why the corona virus would hinder anyone from posting or communicating on here. It certainly provides "social distancing". Thoughts??

Page : 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44