Beware of this false doctrine
Posted : 31 Mar, 2020 08:16 PM

i dont have a phone. i use a laptop.

thats easy to type on.... as a suggestion

Alligator

View Profile
Apostle Paul or Impostor Paul?
Posted : 31 Mar, 2020 06:23 PM

I can't believe how a person could post such a stupid thread. Obviously NOT a Christian... evidently do not know the scriptures... BUT, the answers are equally disturbing. I was going to start with byss and his goofy humor...but then I realize ALL of you posters are foolish. So sorry to see all the fakes on here. And yes, You ARE struggling with your faith to post a thread like this.

Alligator

View Profile
Communication
Posted : 31 Mar, 2020 06:17 PM

another point of communication is that the word HI is not considered conversation. If you are interested in a person, it is not hard to write one sentence...something like I read your profile and liked it. or... I have 2 dogs. Do you have any pets? something besides HI.

Alligator

View Profile
The young or not immune
Posted : 31 Mar, 2020 02:26 PM

it's a hard thing to think of everything being contaminated. News this pm is that several workers at Amazon warehouse walked out and refuse to work until the place is cleaned. They have a lot of warehouses and lots of people buy from them. Maybe not safe to buy there anymore.

Alligator

View Profile
Do looks matter for christian women ?
Posted : 31 Mar, 2020 02:21 PM

All I know is I am NOT attracted to ZZTop beards. So, if a man does not post a photo, i am not going to bother reading his profile. How can one even guess if the person is "attractive" or not with no photo.??

Alligator

View Profile
The young or not immune
Posted : 31 Mar, 2020 08:49 AM

new york governor said there are two separate hospital types and they work differently, 160 private hospitals....11 public hospitals. two systems that must start working together... plus the new Javitz FEDERAL beds and the feds hospital ship Comfort. I would like to hear from hospitals in OTHER states. I realize new york is a larger city, but have heard nothing from new orleans or miami or phoenix.

Alligator

View Profile
All Dating Has Been Cancelled Until Further Notice! :)
Posted : 30 Mar, 2020 09:51 PM

Many cities have closed hike or bike trails. They also closed parking lots, national parks, streets, methods of transportation and more. Its time to get out the fake photos and get online.

Alligator

View Profile
Is there something wrong with looking forward to Heaven?
Posted : 30 Mar, 2020 09:47 PM

David, how can Quiznos answer? by the time one scrolls through all the copy and paste of prophetic, one forgets the original subject.

Alligator

View Profile
Meaning of looking for on profiles
Posted : 30 Mar, 2020 09:43 PM

I dont like the word Anything. It sounds desperate. The other choices at least narrow down more of what you are looking for.

Alligator

View Profile
COMMON ANTI-TRINITY ARGUMENT REFUTED
Posted : 30 Mar, 2020 09:32 PM

what about Matthew 28:19 (NKJV)

19 Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, ..... after all I personally am a daughter, a mother and sister, yet i am the same person.

Page : 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46