Author Thread
rainbowian

View Profile
CDFF v.s. Christiancafe.com
Posted : 29 Jul, 2012 05:50 PM

One likely benefit for christiancafe is I doubt they have that annoying ad on the side of the screen like this site has.:rolleyes:

rainbowian

View Profile
Sorry I offended you.
Posted : 29 Jul, 2012 05:45 PM

I'm offended by the women that are insulting towards men. You know, always going off about "a real man" :rolleyes:.

rainbowian

View Profile
Where are the real men?
Posted : 29 Jul, 2012 05:33 PM

They're with the real women.

rainbowian

View Profile
Do nice guys generally finish last?
Posted : 17 Feb, 2012 04:03 PM

Where you've gone wrong is that you assume women want "nice". Niceness is not something that women are concerned about. So attempting to be nice will ultimately fail.

rainbowian

View Profile
WHY DON'T GUYS SEND ME ANY FRIGGIN MSGS!!!
Posted : 17 Feb, 2012 03:15 PM

Well you got one now.:peace:

rainbowian

View Profile
Virgin
Posted : 13 Jan, 2012 01:37 PM

It is? I thought it was the opposite. Most men had no problem with it while most women consider it a turn-off.

rainbowian

View Profile
Winks...Why do you wink????
Posted : 10 Jan, 2012 03:11 PM

I'll typically send a wink just to send a wink. It's a good way to kill time. If she mentions that she doesn't want winks, I make sure to send her one. I don't expect anything from it. I've learned that it's highly unlikely I'll be successful on a site like this so I might as well have fun with it.

rainbowian

View Profile
older men wise up
Posted : 3 Nov, 2011 04:13 PM

Angel tells it like it is.

rainbowian

View Profile
What do guys think?
Posted : 27 Oct, 2011 07:23 PM

I likely wouldn't look at her any differently from any other woman. Ultimately it's what is on the inside that counts. The only thing is that it's my understanding that they are only interested in dating asian men. So it isn't something I've put a lot of thought into.

rainbowian

View Profile
Do You Recommend?
Posted : 21 Oct, 2011 10:41 PM

Probably not. Most dating sites are a wild free-for-all. People are given so many different possibilities that they become extraordinarily picky. They feel that someone better is waiting around the corner and end up never committing to anyone.

The only site that might have some value is eharmony because they at least have some limit to the matches you get. The others are a waste of time.

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10