View Profile
Lacrosse
Posted : 3 Sep, 2016 07:06 AM

Yes indeedy! . .

NRSV1953

View Profile
Rio
Posted : 18 Aug, 2016 05:43 AM

I have not been following Husain's Olympics so you'd know better than I but perhaps swagger and arrogance aren't the same thing? . . .

NRSV1953

View Profile
Rio
Posted : 17 Aug, 2016 06:35 AM

Gabby is amazing! Love the US Women's gymnastics team! . . . The personal interest stories abound on the Olympics. Did you see Husain Bolt's interview, where he stopped the interview in order to be respectful during the National Anthem of the US?

NRSV1953

View Profile
Rio
Posted : 16 Aug, 2016 05:27 AM

We are very proud of Michael, as if we had anything to do with his success. . . . . , He and my son went to the same high school and knew each other.

Which events pique your interest? My daughter was a synchronized swimmer so I am trying to follow those events.

NRSV1953

View Profile
Rio
Posted : 15 Aug, 2016 04:28 PM

I'm DVRing the Olympics so I can watch what I want, without all the chit-chat, etc. as I don't have 12+ hours a day to watch television. . . Michael Phelps is a local boy so I just had to follow his 'come back.' Now THERE'S a redemption story!

NRSV1953

View Profile
Lacrosse
Posted : 13 Aug, 2016 05:57 AM

Ah ha! There actually IS at least one other lacrosse fan on CDFF! . . I do believe the Terps and the Scarlet Knights met a few times last season . . ;-)

NRSV1953

View Profile
Communication; an attempt at meaningful discssion...?
Posted : 8 Aug, 2016 02:58 PM

Smiles: I was aghast that he would post private correspondence so any points he tried to make were wasted on me, given the source and all. I've got your back. . :)

NRSV1953

View Profile
Posted : 7 Aug, 2016 05:31 AM

I repeat: Did you have her permission to post a private correspondence? If not then I suggest you post a sincere apology.

NRSV1953

View Profile
Posted : 7 Aug, 2016 05:27 AM

Did you have her permission to post a private correspondence? If not then I suggest you post a sincere apology.

NRSV1953

View Profile
Die on my feet, not on my knees.
Posted : 30 Jul, 2016 05:02 AM

Blueyedjewel: My apologies but, right now I can't take the time to read your lengthy replies. However, I may not have been clear in my initial response to the OP.

" And we all know that people killed in the name of Jesus Christ will go directly to heaven." . . . The OP failed to mention if the one who was killed was a believer. I have followed a lot of what this young man has previously posted and it sure sounds like he is verrry new to his walk with Christ.

In my understanding of the NT, one is required to actually BELIEVE before one is saved, correct? Does an 'unsaved,' nonbeliever go directly to heaven if killed in the name of Christ?

This is the question I was posing, not if a saved Christian goes to heaven.

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10