Author Thread
HolyGhostGirl

View Profile
The M Word--And I aint talkin bout marriage
Posted : 17 Apr, 2011 12:52 PM

ChevyRocks, thanks for your response!

I appreciate your passion, and I like chevies.

Anyway, I asked if it was ungodly. What if I didn't know? Or maybe I did know, but I wanted to ask the question for other people who may be struggling or whatever.

The Holy Spirit lives on the inside of me and I didn't feel convicted about posing the question. I knew I would ruffle feathers, but that's how I do things.

Pharisees,

HolyGhostGirl

View Profile
Posted : 17 Apr, 2011 12:44 PM

Nebulannie, thank you, girl.

You almost made me cry. Seriously. Thanks for coming to my defense. It means a lot because I'm a good Christian woman. I'm just bold.

I'm so glad you looked out for me like any good brother or sister in Christ would. Thank you, and thanks to Pixy, too.

If we keep avoiding topics that affect people, then people are going to continue to be lost.

You know, I've noticed I can ask the Lord anything, He never gets all offended like some people do.

HolyGhostGirl

View Profile
Posted : 17 Apr, 2011 12:37 PM

Bornagaintoserve, I talked about it because you were too scared to. That's what I do.

Everybody's not as offended as you, obviously. I asked a question and I wanted to know the answer. Maybe I already knew the answer but I was speaking up for people who needed to know but were too embarrassed to ask.

CDFF allowed me to do it because I didn't say anything wrong. I asked a question. I'm surprised they allowed you to sit up here and judge me.

I'm a writer and that's part of why I'm on this earth. Yes, I get things stirred up, but that's another thing I'm here to do. I'm shocked at you. What a shame!

HolyGhostGirl

View Profile
Posted : 17 Apr, 2011 12:32 PM

Soluvable, I agree with that. I can always count on you to have a balanced answer!

HolyGhostGirl

View Profile
Posted : 17 Apr, 2011 12:30 PM

Gourd00, well said. I agree with some of what you said.

There are more important things to talk about than the M word. It's more important things to talk about than Calvinism and other crazy things y'all be chattin about on here.

I'm talkin about real things that other people are too "religious" to talk about. I love the Lord and I'm a bold woman. I talk about things that effect every day lives

HolyGhostGirl

View Profile
Posted : 17 Apr, 2011 12:27 PM

Max, thanks for your response. I appreciate your understanding!

HolyGhostGirl

View Profile
CAN YOU KISS?--BE HONEST!
Posted : 17 Apr, 2011 12:14 PM

BC,thanks for your response.

HolyGhostGirl

View Profile
Posted : 17 Apr, 2011 12:12 PM

MrWiseGuy, thanks for your response!

HolyGhostGirl

View Profile
Posted : 17 Apr, 2011 12:11 PM

Mydreamtime33, that was beautifully said. I agree.

HolyGhostGirl

View Profile
Posted : 16 Apr, 2011 09:52 AM

Tulip89, thanks! Good answer.

Page : 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28