View Profile
Lights...Camera...Jesus
Posted : 15 Apr, 2011 06:14 AM

Oops, meant to say Christian. My bad!:glow:

HolyGhostGirl

View Profile
UH-OH, THE OL' RACE CARD
Posted : 15 Apr, 2011 06:07 AM

"One of them was kind of dorky looking. But he treated me like a princess. I felt so bad, because I wasn't interested in him. But you could tell he really liked me."

soluvable, that goes back to what I said on another forum topic of mine.

It seems lik when I do meet a nice dude he's not so attractive. When I meet an attractive one he's not so sweet. If I could find both, I'd be married right now...lol:yay:

I understand everything you're saying though.

HolyGhostGirl

View Profile
STOP LOOKIN AT ME!!!
Posted : 15 Apr, 2011 06:00 AM

Twosparrows, are you flirting with me...haahhahhha. Just joking.

That was a really sweet compliment that most men would be waaaay too prideful to say. I think I'll start a topic about that, too. Men who are too prideful to compliment a woman. I've met quite a few...lol.....

Hi-five to you!

I usually type in all CAPS because I'm a very passionate person and I also think that it breaks the redundant lowercase letter form. Keep in mind, I type a lot, so I don't want it to be hard to read, thus why I space my sentences out, too.

Okay, that's enough of given away my secrets lol. Have a good day!!!!

HolyGhostGirl

View Profile
UH-OH, THE OL' RACE CARD
Posted : 15 Apr, 2011 05:42 AM

soluvable, I totally understand, girl. I get a mixture, but it's been a lot of white men lately. I'm not racist, but I just can't see myself with a white man...married. However, you know the Lord has a sense of humor, so my husband may very well be white.

I wish society didn't make it this way, like with the dirty looks and all. I was out with one of my white male friends years ago. He was 6'4, which didn't help, and we got strange looks. I remember this one girl, she was white I believe, and she looked at me like she wanted to fight...hahaha

I wasn't as close to God then, so I said something to her and what not.lol :angel:

This race thing is so tricky. People don't really want to deal with it. That's why this thread will probably get a decent amount of views, not very man replies. We, as people, as Christians, need to discuss this type of stuff.

HolyGhostGirl

View Profile
UH-OH, THE OL' RACE CARD
Posted : 14 Apr, 2011 09:40 PM

Twosparrows, I thought you liked that lady on here that you said was sexy in one of my forum chats.

I think she was your race though. Nevermind.

Hang in there, it's someone out there for you.

HolyGhostGirl

View Profile
UH-OH, THE OL' RACE CARD
Posted : 14 Apr, 2011 09:38 PM

It's my buddy...Tulip89..lol

Yes, okay, that's good that you're open to other races.

But did you notice you only really mentioned mixed races. I was kinda talking about races who were not mixed.

I'll just come right out with it. Would you date a black woman? A korean woman?

HolyGhostGirl

View Profile
MINI SKIRT OR MAXI DRESS?
Posted : 14 Apr, 2011 09:06 PM

PhillipJohn, good thinking. Try to pass it on to your Christian brothers please!

HolyGhostGirl

View Profile
Posted : 14 Apr, 2011 09:04 PM

dgrimater, that was kinda funny :glow:

HolyGhostGirl

View Profile
Posted : 14 Apr, 2011 09:03 PM

GodsJude, very well said.

P.S.--I like your spirit!! :angel:

HolyGhostGirl

View Profile
SHALLOW HAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted : 14 Apr, 2011 08:58 PM

Victory7, I didn't mean it like that....lol...I can see how you took it that way.

I was basically saying that it seems like it's hard to find that "double combo" of inside/outside "beauty."

Page : 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31