Author Thread
HolyGhostGirl

View Profile
I'm too SEXY!!!!!
Posted : 14 Apr, 2011 10:17 AM

soluvable, that was funny. I'm kind of feeling that trash bag dress...depending on the color...lol

Maybe we should design it and sell for $19.99 each...lol...People like fads, right?

Anyway, I NEVER dress sexy for a man. The reason I asked is because some guys on this website who are very interested in me have mentioned something about my modesty.

It bothered me because I was wearing a pair of jeans and a shirt that covered everything. When I got down to the bottom of it, they were really having insecurities about my body type, and that's their own fault and ignorance.

HolyGhostGirl

View Profile
I'm too SEXY!!!!!
Posted : 14 Apr, 2011 10:13 AM

1babygirl, I agree with you....

"I'm heavily endowed and I have been lusted after since I was 12 by teens & grown men alike. So, it turns me completely off to be the focus of that type of attention, because if you like it on me, you like it on others. I want the man I'm with to see the inappropriateness of underdressing in public just like other women do."

Been going through it since I was 8. I know, that's yucky, but it's a lot of per ver ts out here. Anyway,

"

"The Word says to be modest, so that IS how it's supposed to be. It's sexy to be obedient to the Word."

lol...that was cute. You're right. I wish modest was defined a little bit more. Some men on this website ,who are very into me and want to pursue marriage have mentioned the way I dress. Basically questioning my modesty. I'm in a pair of jeans and a shirt that covers EVERYTHING, and they question my modesty?lol...What I've found out is they're really questioning my body type, but this is the way God made me.

Anyway, thanks for your response!

HolyGhostGirl

View Profile
STOP LOOKIN AT ME!!!
Posted : 14 Apr, 2011 10:02 AM

Pixy, you get what I'm saying. Thank goodness someone does.

I've since found out from some of the viewers and winkers lol that they do it because they want me to say something to them because either they're not in my preferred groups (age, location, etc.) Still though...lol

HolyGhostGirl

View Profile
STOP LOOKIN AT ME!!!
Posted : 14 Apr, 2011 09:59 AM

LSUsports, haha. That was cute lol

HolyGhostGirl

View Profile
STOP LOOKIN AT ME!!!
Posted : 14 Apr, 2011 09:58 AM

soluvable, I do too sometimes. I guess I just want them to say

something.

I get that in person, too. lol

I'm a really nice person, and I don't mind speaking and getting to know people, I just think it's so High School-ish to view someone 7,8,9 times and not say anything.

HolyGhostGirl

View Profile
STOP LOOKIN AT ME!!!
Posted : 14 Apr, 2011 09:56 AM

vkwv1, I agree with you. I guess smile does sound a little better.

Maybe they are shy. The reason it kinda bothers me is because, I'm not really all that shy, so if they want me to say something first, I suppose I could. Just feel like I shouldn't have to.

Question though...how can you be shy while you're behind a computer? Unless you mean they think they may be rejected so they're reluctant or something. I guess.

Anyway, thanks for your response!

HolyGhostGirl

View Profile
STOP LOOKIN AT ME!!!
Posted : 14 Apr, 2011 09:53 AM

Twosparrows, I'm not mad. I was just curious!

HolyGhostGirl

View Profile
STOP LOOKIN AT ME!!!
Posted : 14 Apr, 2011 09:52 AM

DKJ255, I kind of agree....

"I wonder how many people both on this site and in real life are still waiting for 'the other' to make the first move? WAKE UP FOLKS! it may *never* happen because YOU were supposed to be the one to initiate things. If you want to know them more, walk up to them and talk to them. What's the worst that can happen?! You won't become *more* single if things don't work out after all... "

Idk if women should initiate though. He who finds a wife finds a good thing and obtaineth favor from the Lord. Find is an action word....um....men need to learn how to step up to the plate. But I see where you're coming from.

HolyGhostGirl

View Profile
STOP LOOKIN AT ME!!!
Posted : 14 Apr, 2011 09:49 AM

ND1612, I agree....

"My guys also deal with self confidence issues so they will maybe look at your profile and back away. Other guys are just creeps. haha. So I wouldn't read into the whole view count thing too much."

BINGO!

HolyGhostGirl

View Profile
STOP LOOKIN AT ME!!!
Posted : 14 Apr, 2011 09:49 AM

ND1612, I agree....

"My guys also deal with self confidence issues so they will maybe look at your profile and back away. Other guys are just creeps. haha. So I wouldn't read into the whole view count thing too much."

BINGO!

Page : 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32