View Profile
STOP LOOKIN AT ME!!!
Posted : 14 Apr, 2011 08:53 PM

dkj255, I guess you have a point.

HolyGhostGirl

View Profile
UH-OH, THE OL' RACE CARD
Posted : 14 Apr, 2011 08:51 PM

Okay, so I'm going to talk about the virtual pink elephant in the middle of the room...RACE RELATIONS....sort of.

Would you marry someone out of your race? Why or why not?

To spice it up a bit, would you marry someone from any race?

ie...A white man might marry an asian woman or a hispanic female, but not be opened to a black woman or a native american woman.

I mean, we are all Christians, we should love all people and be able to get along with everyone. But, we do have personal preferences as well.

Be honest!

HolyGhostGirl

View Profile
What misconceptions do people have about you?
Posted : 14 Apr, 2011 08:46 PM

Men think I'm stuck up (boojie), and arrogant, before they get to know me.

SO NOT TRUE.

Most women think I think I'm cute. I guess, something like a diva.

ALSO, NOT TRUE.

HolyGhostGirl

View Profile
Lights...Camera...Jesus
Posted : 14 Apr, 2011 12:39 PM

Does anybody know of any good Christtian Entertainment companies???????? (Film, music, modeling, etc.)

Please share any info you may have. Thanks.

HolyGhostGirl

View Profile
SHALLOW HAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted : 14 Apr, 2011 10:42 AM

Okay...this is a delicate subject, so I'll try to approach it as such, at the same time keep it curt like I always do. :glow:

This seems to be my experience with the opposite as of late.....

1. Handsome dude, decent personality, not a Christian or a so-called Christian, Handsome, and HANDSOME.

2. Really cool guy, God-fearing, friendly, so-not-my type.

Now, there are others that fall in between the two, but I'm just wondering are their any God-fearing, handsome men with a good character, humble, faithful, etc.? If you know any, and they like God-fearing, thick women with light brown skin and long hair, send them my way...ahaha...j/k

But you get my drift. Has anybody else been dealing with the same thing?

***And don't call me shallow cause looks do matter. They should be secondary, but the people in the bible were attracted to their significant others, as well!**************

HolyGhostGirl

View Profile
OOOOOH CURVY LADIES.......
Posted : 14 Apr, 2011 10:32 AM

Jewels133, agreed....

"Ladies, you don't have to dress like a nun, just choose clothes that fit and leave a little mystery for the wedding night."

"Men are double minding when it comes to womens bodies and clothes. They will look at any woman walking by, simply because they don't leave much to the imagination, but deep down, men really want a woman who dresses respectfully so they can bring her home to meet mom."

I'm still trying to believe this one. Men, men, men...can't live with em can't live without em.

"

HolyGhostGirl

View Profile
Posted : 14 Apr, 2011 10:29 AM

dkj255, I'm not worried.

I just don't believe in the double standard thing.

HolyGhostGirl

View Profile
Posted : 14 Apr, 2011 10:27 AM

Raphael22. I know that. I'm happy with my figure..very.

My only issue is this silly double standard that I was talking about.

HolyGhostGirl

View Profile
Posted : 14 Apr, 2011 10:26 AM

ND1612, you are sooo my buddy!:glow:

I agree

HolyGhostGirl

View Profile
I'm too SEXY!!!!!
Posted : 14 Apr, 2011 10:22 AM

ND1612, I basically agree....

"Even if I had a wife I wouldn't want her to show too much skin in public so that it doesn't cause other guys to lust after her and cause them to commit sin. I would rather have "my girl" dress in fitted jeans and a fitted T in public, it is modest and appealing, but yet does not cause me to lust."

My issues with that are as follows:

Your woman is dressing all nice and modest while you guys are out, are you going to be checking the next chick walkin by that's not dressed modest? Are you going to lust after her? Be honest...with yourself.

Well, when I wear fitted tees and jeans, I get told that I'm not being modest.....at least by these men on this site. Hmmm...go figure!

Page : 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32