Author Thread
mlthomas

View Profile
The weight debate.
Posted : 29 Mar, 2009 05:42 AM

I Think you have the right attitude for what you are dealing with:applause:

Now what I would say to you is you already have the answer.At the end of your question you stated what you needed to do and that God will send him to you but out of the same mouth you spoke doubt.

I will encourage you to get grounded in what you believe and that GOD WILL SEND YOU SOMEONE THAT LOVE YOU FOR YOU.

REMEMBER THE REAL YOU IS A SPEAKING SPIRIT AND YOU WILL HAVE WHAT YOU SAY. SO ONLY SAY WHAT YOU WILL HAVE AND WATCH GOD.

GOD BLESS YOU FOR WILLING TO GET SOME FEED BACK.

:peace::peace:

mlthomas

View Profile
Scammers: " i am "
Posted : 28 Mar, 2009 04:50 PM

Okay now as I think about it I did have this happen to me with a lady from nigeria.

One thing that told me she was up to NO good was when I asked her to take another picture with a sign saying the words I choose.It never happened.

It was around Christmas Time and she not only wanted me to send her money to come spend Christmas with me in america but send money for her sick grandmother who she did not have any money to buy her anything but yet she ready to get a plan ticket to AMERICA to see a man that she do not know :ROFL: oh yah I needed to send the money vs book the trip myself.

I also remember I talked to her on the phone and she could not speak english well but the english she needed to speak to convey how she want to recieve the money she had that down pack.

That picture she posted was nice :ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:

mlthomas

View Profile
Posted : 28 Mar, 2009 04:50 PM

Okay now as I think about it I did have this happen to me with a lady from nigeria.

One thing that told me she was up to NO good was when I asked her to take another picture with a sign saying the words I choose.It never happened.

It was around Christmas Time and she not only wanted me to send her money to come spend Christmas with me in america but send money for her sick grandmother who she did not have any money to buy her anything but yet she ready to get a plan ticket to AMERICA to see a man that she do not know :ROFL: oh yah I needed to send the money vs book the trip myself.

I also remember I talked to her on the phone and she could not speak english well but the english she needed to speak to convey how she want to recieve the money she had that down pack.

That picture she posted was nice :ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:

mlthomas

View Profile
Our New Puppet for the New World Order takes on Divine Influence?
Posted : 28 Mar, 2009 08:26 AM

You have a valid point.

mlthomas

View Profile
Posted : 28 Mar, 2009 07:52 AM

I missed your:ROFL: point.

mlthomas

View Profile
Is it possible to 'lose' your soul?
Posted : 28 Mar, 2009 06:02 AM

Amen Brother Leon. There is nothing live responding with the word.:bouncy:

mlthomas

View Profile
son sick in hospital
Posted : 28 Mar, 2009 05:31 AM

Thanks Brother Leon to God be the Glory.We have to look out for each other when it come to understanding the word of God.

God Said his people are destroyed for the LACK of knowledge.Hosea 4:6

WE COULD BE GOOD HEARTED PEOPLE AND STILL NOT RECIEVE THE PROMISES OF GOD DUE TO WHAT WE DO NOT UNDERSTAND.

IN ALL THY GETTING GET UNDERSTANDING......BECAUSE THE WORD THAT YOU UNDERSTAND THE DEVIL CAN NOT STEAL. Remember Mark 4:15. so when we hear the word we must get the right understanding if not the devil will have a field day in your life.:prayingf:

mlthomas

View Profile
son sick in hospital
Posted : 27 Mar, 2009 08:51 PM

Pamela,

First I am in agreement for your son healing. I have an 8 year old son too.

About your faith God bless the other member who prayed that God will give you faith that is not how you get faith.

Faith only come by hearing and hearing THE WORD OF GOD.

FAITH ONLY COME BY HEARING THE WORD....FAITH ONLY COME BY HEARING THE WORD.....FAITH ONLY COME BY HEARING THE WORD......FAITH ONLY COME BY HEARING THE WORD.

Pamela go to KCM.com, or creflodollarministries.com and get all the teachings on healing get you a concordence and look up all God promises on healing and eat then in the morning, noon, and night and when you start believing Gods word on healing more the the doctor report thats when you know the word has got in your heart. So see your son how God see him HEALED BY THE BLOOD OF JESUS.

SPEND TIME IN THE MORNING MEDITATING ON HEALING SEEING YOUR SON WALKING IN DIVINE HEALTH.

PAMELA GUARD YOUR HEART FROM DOUBT AND UNBELIEF

BY FILLING YOUR EYES,EARS,AND MOUTH WITH THE WORD OF GOD.

mlthomas

View Profile
What Does Love Mean??
Posted : 27 Mar, 2009 12:24 PM

I see why God tells us to come to him as dear Children.

Its funny because I know that these Kids answers are closer to the heart of God then if you ask most adults :ROFL:

LOVE IS GOD, GOD SO LOVE THE WORLD THAT HE GAVE US JESUS.

JESUS GAVE HIMSELF ON THE CROSS BUT WE MUST NOT FORGET THAT GOD GAVE OF HIMSELF AND BECAME JESUS IN THE FLESH.

You say Michael whats the purpose of all this I am glad you asked.

IF YOU PAY ATTENTION TO ALL THOSE KIDS ANSWERS YOU WILL SEE SOMETHING IN COMMON. WHAT?

THEY SHOWED SOMEONE GIVING OF THEMSELVES AND THERE RESOURCES TO THE PERSON THEY SAY THEY LOVE OR THINK:ROFL: THEY LOVE.

mlthomas

View Profile
Absolute minimum and maximum ages
Posted : 25 Mar, 2009 10:38 AM

Brother Leon it totally depend on you and her. Because when you think that you will never see this age and that age together what do you know there it is and the two people are very happy. All my life I have always been more attracted to older ladies because of the MINDSETS older ladies have vs my age and younger..

To answer your question 18 is to young and 81 is to old:ROFL:

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7