Author Thread
mlthomas

View Profile
Greetings Sports Fans!
Posted : 12 Mar, 2009 04:55 AM

I think it will be cool because I have always enjoyed seeing female hag toe to toe with a guy. Most of the females I have dated will tell you I am aggressive with them when it cameto any kind if sports and to run across someone that will give me a match :applause: I love the thought of that:dancingp:

Leon.

I think you handle yourself well with that 10 round fight:boxing: on the other post. I SEE WHY THE BIBLE SAY AVOID FOOLISH AND UNLEARED QUESTIONS that create strife. That young lady motives was wrong from the start.

She took the picture and looked at it and saw the samething we saw and POSTED IT ANYWAY.......told me her motives.

mlthomas

View Profile
The ONE most attractive thing in a woman?
Posted : 7 Mar, 2009 02:43 PM

For me I would have to say her FOUNDATION and PERSONAL RELATIONSHIP with God. That is the most attractive thing to me is a Confident women who know who

she is in Christ.

That is the ultimate package.:hearts::hearts:

mlthomas

View Profile
Where are the Virtuous LADIES
Posted : 5 Mar, 2009 06:41 PM

bluereyes, Please forgive me for the tone of my responce to your post. I read it and thought that it could or may come across wrong.

mlthomas

View Profile
Posted : 5 Mar, 2009 06:37 PM

BLUEREYES,

That sound good and all but a Virtuous women seek only to please God and in doing that she please her husband. And as a single women if you only seek to please JESUS you will be the Virtuous women that will attract a Godly Man that is looking for a Godly Wife.

mlthomas

View Profile
Does Not Want Children
Posted : 5 Mar, 2009 06:29 PM

:ROFL: NOT WANT is saying just that. That mean there are no kids and do not want kids. I have two boys I can not make a comment saying Does Not Want Children when I already have children.

So that mean NO KID NOW OR LATER.:bow:

mlthomas

View Profile
I need your feedback. Is mt picture inapropriate for this site?
Posted : 5 Mar, 2009 06:20 PM

Yes it is because the shirt is showing too much breast. All a guy would focus on is seeing the rest. Sorry so blunt.

mlthomas

View Profile
Posted : 5 Mar, 2009 03:38 AM

Proverbs 31 says who can find a Virtuous women? I see there has been alot of attention being placed on the men about being Men I here you ladies.

Well are you a Virtuous lady? if so Explain to us men how you Govern your life NOW not how you could if you were in a relationship. If us men were to get a report of your personal life style on your job, at home,at church,in your community what will the results be?

Could it be that the ladies that are having the most problems with Men are attracting What there heart is full of.

You can not think there are NO good men out there and expect to get a good one.

Back to my Question ARE YOU A VIRTUOUS LADY AND IF YOU ARE US MEN WANT TO HERE FROM YOU.:peace:

mlthomas

View Profile
Is my profile missing anything?
Posted : 4 Mar, 2009 03:29 AM

HAVING THE CHICKENS ARE FINE BUT NOT ON A PROFILE PICTURE LIST:ROFL: TELL ME ABOUT THEM LATER

Just being honest from a man perspective.

mlthomas

View Profile
Is my profile missing anything?
Posted : 4 Mar, 2009 03:23 AM

Yes there is something wrong. You are very attractive and I do not understand what is the deal with the Chicks I mean what message do you want to convey:ROFL:

If the chicks were looking better then you then I would be like you need to add more chicks but since that is not the case lets let the chicks fly or walk away.:ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:

It okay to have fun in the Lord.

Now if it is a personal thing with the chicks please forgive me.

People are special in these Last days:ROFL: okay thats it.

THIS MESSAGE HAVE BEEN APPROVED BY BROTHER MIKE.

mlthomas

View Profile
Do men feel unconfortable with a woman who is more educated than they are and why?
Posted : 4 Mar, 2009 03:06 AM

I agree with everyone but if I had to pick a FOCAL POINT it would be what Lydia said that it is important that a man Know who he is in Christ. It is not your job sis to think or feel you are doing anything wrong.

Yes, I know you desire to be in a relationship with a Christian Guy and not a worldly guy and my advice to you is to realize what season you are in with your life now and to find you a verse in the bible and Lock on it like a bulldog and do not let it go We have a COVENANT with God and the bible is a LOVE letter to us with promises. Here is one free of Charge

Psalm 37:4 Delight thyself also in the Lord ; and he shall give thee the desire of thine heart.

That word DELIGHT in th Hebrew Mean PLIABLE

To be pliable means willing to obey God and he said if you obey me I will give you the desire of your heart.

So God bless you in your career Plus with your tithe from your check you will be able to empower the Kingdom and if you set your desire to Bless the Kingdom I promise you God will send you the Man of God that think The same way and you and him will do damage in the Kingdom od Darkness.

:nicenurse: Way to go champ:waving:

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7