foreign women question
Posted : 17 Nov, 2008 09:11 PM

I guess she told yall:ROFL:

nothing need to be added next Question.

mlthomas

View Profile
Am I just doing something wrong???
Posted : 17 Nov, 2008 08:56 PM

bro you have to change the way you see yourself that is where your problem is. Your question is telling me how you think. You must be confident in yourself first....feel good about you all of you. As for your physical why worry when you can not add. But your spiritual thats a whole nother story you must see yourself as a Man of God able to have the desire of your heart,build yourself up and watch you shock yourself. Are you an eagle or a buzzard?:stop:beating yourself up.

mlthomas

View Profile
PHYSICAL
Posted : 14 Nov, 2008 08:35 PM

God also said Delight thyself in him and he will give you the desire of you heart.My brothers and sisters lets not be deep physical attraction is important.It is not the most important thing but it is who are you fooling.Men we know that it is the attractivness of a women that get our attention and it do not have to be lust it is a difference. LUST is SELFISHNESS

I want to be so attracted to my wife that her very presence

give me chills.Men remember we are speaking spirits so only say what your heart truly desire I believe I can have a holy women of God that still shop at VICTORIA SECRETS yes amen.

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7