Author Thread
mlthomas

View Profile
How should you tell someone.
Posted : 2 Mar, 2009 03:13 AM

I ask for your grace because I notice I was the only one responded to your post READ ME PLEASE:applause:

mlthomas

View Profile
Posted : 2 Mar, 2009 03:06 AM

I stand corrected in my responce to you earlier. I miss read you question. Maybe I was reading it like your last post you asked everyone to read with the word spelled different but have all the right letter in it.:ROFL:sorry sis:ROFL:

With this better understanding of what you were asking I would have to say my brother Leon gave you some good advice.GOOD JOB PASTOR LEON.

Friends I have no problem admitting when I am or was wrong.:dancingp::rocknroll:

mlthomas

View Profile
Posted : 28 Feb, 2009 09:07 AM

The bible do tell us to confess our faults one to another.

It looks to me that you are not the one that that person need to be transparent with because you can not handle it.

I think you should tell the person what you posted maybe not word for word but be honest with the person.:dancingp:

mlthomas

View Profile
READ ME PLEASE
Posted : 28 Feb, 2009 06:41 AM

I Tried it and you are right. I mean I could not believe how it was flowing like the words were spelled correct. well let

my brain tell it they are spelled right.:ROFL:

I passed POST another one:applause:

mlthomas

View Profile
When is busy....too busy?
Posted : 27 Feb, 2009 12:45 PM

Robin,

I think you should go on and do what need to be done with your education. I recommend that you start praying and confessing what you want in a future mate and believe God that he will give you the desire of your heart plus GOD WILL ALLOW YOU TO CHOOSE. Remember this robin just because you date someone does not mean you have to marry them so with that in mind if you see that you two can not walk in agreement about key standards in your life it will be easy to maintain friendship and people hearts will not be wounded.

God can and will use you in areas that your education is the door from a natural stand point to get you in.:yay:

PLUS OUR COUNTRY NEED MORE TEACHERS LIKE YOU THAT TEACH FROM THE HEART NOT FOR A CHECK.How I know you teach from the heart is because of your willingness to do what need to be done to keep teaching.

Robin always remenber you have a helper on the inside of you that want to guide and lead you in every area of your life, always have a word from the word of God to stand on for doing what you do. When you find the verse MEDITATE in it until it speak back to you. What you will here is personal directions for YOUR situation. Then all other advice you get will be confirmation of what God spoke directly to your heart.

I SAID ALL THAT BECAUSE IN THESE LAST DAYS EVERY CHRISTIAN MUST KNOW HOW TO HERE FROM GOD PERSONALLY. Remember God said His VOICE we will know and the other voice we will not follow. The Devil will use good hearted people that do not know the word to speak is twisted advice. I said twisted because it will always have something in it that is true.

mlthomas

View Profile
Dating a married person that is separated and or in process of divorce.... need opinions on this subject. Honest responses please.
Posted : 26 Feb, 2009 04:40 AM

YOUR personal problems.

Sorry so many corrections :ROFL: just could not leave it.

I know PROOF READ FIRST MIKE NOW I TOLD MYSELF :peace:

mlthomas

View Profile
Dating a married person that is separated and or in process of divorce.... need opinions on this subject. Honest responses please.
Posted : 26 Feb, 2009 04:36 AM

Correction: My concern is that you ARE NOT taking you Personnal problems from peter and taking them to paul.:bouncy:

mlthomas

View Profile
Posted : 26 Feb, 2009 04:28 AM

You should Wait until your divorce is over and that your heart is truly over your last marriage. My concern is that you do not leaving your PERSONAL PROBLEMS WITH PETER TO ONLY CARRY THEM TO PAUL.

Only you and God know the true motives of your heart and the details of your current marriage so do not think I am passing judgement or saying you are wrong for your question.

Its is only so much advice I can give with the limited information because you and I know its more to it then this that you are asking. So with that in mind do not seek answers that will make you feel good about what you want to do only.IF YOU ARE NOT HEALED IN YOUR SPIRIT, HEART ,AND MIND I WILL TELL YOU TO BE HEALED FIRST BECAUSE SOME MEN PREY ON WEMEN THAT ARE IN SITUATIONS LIKE YOURS AND WITH IT STARTING OFF LIKE THIS YOU DO NOT HAVE A SOLID FOUNDATION THAT THE MAN YOU ARE DATING WILL TRULY HONOR YOU AS A FUTURE WIFE OR ARE HE TELLING YOU ALL THE RIGHT THINGS TO GET NEXT TO YOU SEXUALLY ONLY. BESIDES YOU ARE STILL MARRIED SO HIS COMMITMENT LEVEL TO YOU MIGHT BE ZERO.:buddies:

MIKE

mlthomas

View Profile
Is she playing mind games or are her feelings for me still alive?
Posted : 26 Feb, 2009 04:00 AM

Leon, Thank you Sir for HELPING Our brother.:rocknroll:

mlthomas

View Profile
YOU KNOW YOU ARE LIVING IN 2009 when...
Posted : 26 Feb, 2009 03:57 AM

that is cool :applause:

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7