Author Thread
mlthomas

View Profile
Does Size Matter?
Posted : 23 Feb, 2009 05:03 PM

Ella,

God Bless you sweetie. You made some good points at the end of your reply.

Ella I notice you and some other sisters like to jump on my

brother Leon. Well he has help:applause:

All Conversations are on point and interesting lets keep

the fellowship going.

mlthomas

View Profile
Does Size Matter?
Posted : 23 Feb, 2009 01:52 PM

To answer your question YES:rocknroll:YES:rocknroll:YES.

Ella, I like how you called me out too so this answer will be for adults only...

Men we are turned on by what we see. With that in mind you will have different desires some guys are turned on by thin Ladies and some are turned on by plus size.

If the truth was to be told Ladies do like a man with size and or Know how. If a lady would ask other ladies does size matter you will get 80% will say YES and 20% NO.

Now are Men wrong for wanting what they want in size? NO

on the same token are ladies wrong for wanting someone with size? No.

I am sorry ladies that we could see what we truly desire before we say 'I DO" and you all if done the WORD WAY

WILL HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL THE HONEYMOON TO SEE IF YOU GOT WHAT YOU TRULY DESIRE:ROFL: sorry it is set up that way. Joking but serious.

Now to the Meat of what I want to convey.

Everyone first must be confident in who they are FIRST.

Love yourself first. If you are thin because you are not eating enough because you do not want to gain weight you are wrong. That is NO better then someone eating too much and is over weight.

Men educate yourself about how your body function because we can not stick our head in the ground because ladies want a man with size and or know how. I mean I know we have to go by the heart but lets get real and ask married and divorced people about it and you will see that is was part of their overall problems. So as a single man GO TO THE BOOK STORE AND BUY A BOOK AND READ. I Mean men if you will keep the weight off your stomach you can add inches OKAY I SAID THIS WAS FOR ADULTS ONLY.

What is my point Lets not make what we lack become a burden to other when we are not doing our part to be the best we can be. LOOK PEOPLE ONLY HAVE A PROBLEM WITH WHAT THEY DO NOT HAVE OR IS NOT DOING. Example: the only people in church that have a problem with tithing is the people who are NOT TITHING.So does their problem with tithing change the truth NO.

IN CLOSING BE THE BEST YOU, EVERYONE KNOW WHERE THEY ARE IF YOU ARE OVER WEIGHT DEAL WITH IT NOW IF YOU WANT TO BE MARRIED MAINLY IF 95% OF THE PEOPLE YOU DATE AND LIKE SAY SOMETHING ABOUT WEIGHT.

TO BE CONTINUED..........................................

YES SEX SHOULD BE TALKED ABOUT IN CHURCH AND IT IS OKAY TO TALK ABOUT IT AS A SINGLE PERSON FOR EDUCATION.:dancingp:

mike.

mlthomas

View Profile
Is it just me or what?
Posted : 5 Jan, 2009 06:42 AM

Pastor Leon,

Good Job on that advice because in is very inportant to rightly divide the word. And it is true you must have solid

understanding of the word before you try to teach it because

if you think about it you can make the bible say what YOU want it to say and think you are justified and right because you found it in the bible.

example: do you know that the KKK think hatred is of God there are churches that only kkk's go to and praise God only to stand before God and here DEPART FROM ME I NEVER KNEW YOU. Because St.John 13:35 say ' BY THIS SHALL ALL MEN KNOW THAT YE ARE MY DISCIPLES IF,IF,IF,IF,IF YE HAVE LOVE ONE TO ANOTHER.

My point is not to get on race issues but to point out that if you do not rightly divide the word you can miss heaven or that first trip back with JESUS.

mlthomas

View Profile
Is it really possible?
Posted : 3 Jan, 2009 06:51 PM

Leon God bless you Sir That is some good advice Because this is a Christian site and it should not be a problem Providing that information.

Cranston I understand what you are saying but I would not advice that because you never Know what level people are on. If they are babes in Christ they do not Know anything about Testing the spirits so the best thing to do is use safty.

Now do not get me wrong you are right but only seasoned Christians Know how to flow in the Spirit like that.

Back to Leon comment I go to a church with over 25,000 members and even there you could get information so it is NO EXCUSE NOT TO PROVIDE IT. Now in my case you will not be able to call my Pastor and have a talk about me But you will get a Member number and see a Picture of me and personal information plus I have a tithe record that show I be there weekly.

Please No comments about my church size I am at the brook where God sent me Plus Who go to a place to eat where the Food is not Good?

mlthomas

View Profile
Is it really possible?
Posted : 3 Jan, 2009 12:42 PM

It is 100000000000% risky because you have all kinds of people on line with NEGATIVE MOTIVES.Sex offenders prey on people and Kids on Line So with that in mind I would not put Faith in on line sites.

Ladies and Kids must be careful because it is the men that are doing the most unthinkable things on line and just because this is a CHRISTIAN SITE you still have to treat it like MYSPACE.

mlthomas

View Profile
Communication; do Ladies really want to.
Posted : 2 Jan, 2009 07:10 AM

Most wemen say the man do not talk or know how to talk.

My question is why is it Hard to be honest and transparent about how you feel and what you are thinking about an issue that could be a future problem. I notice that when I was dating and it came to the point of possible Marriage that she did not like talking about real issues.We was dating for a while and during that time some things happen that no closure was made. When I talk about how that made me feel she would get upset and make it look like I am attacking her vs the issue so it will not be a future problem. I mean she was cool talking about surface stuff like; that was a good movie etc.

Was I wrong for wanting to deal with Issues and come to an agreement or Do wemen really want a guy that like to communicate about anything? Because I know that is Key. I mean with that understanding No problem can come that we can not overcome because of our communication understanding.

mlthomas

View Profile
Women with careers
Posted : 2 Jan, 2009 06:20 AM

lindzyB,

I think you should go for your education. Everyone has a chance to decide what part they want to play in the work force. Some positions require more education so with that in mind Go for it I am Glad you want to get educated in your field so you could be the best. NOW COME THE FOCAL POINT: Educating yourself about the will of God for your life is more important them a PhD. When you stand before God to be judged telling God I got my PhD will not make it.

What I am saying it is fine getting an education as long as it do not take you away from the will of God for your Life because some careers are not good for a Christian. Like I am into business there is No need for me to set up STRIP CLUBS around Atlanta you get it that type of business will not go with the will of God for my Life.

AS FOR THE MEN THAT IS NOT YOUR ISSUE BECAUSE SOME MEN DO NOT FEEL GOOD ABOUT THE WOMEN MAKING MORE MONEY THEN THEM. So because their MIND is in bondage should your life be NO. LindzyB you never Know YOUR future husband may be in your Class. Guess what he could be a christian too that love the will of God . So do not limit your potential as a single women.YOU ARE AN EAGLE AND YOU NEED TO STICK WITH YOUR KIND. I LOVE THE EAGLE. OR DO YOU WANT A BUZZARD WHO LOOK FOR ROAD KILL. DO NOT GET UPSET BECAUSE THEIR IS NOTHING DEAD ABOUT YOUR LIFE AND THE BUZZARDS HAVE NOTHING TO PREY ON.:bow:

mlthomas

View Profile
Question
Posted : 1 Jan, 2009 07:59 AM

No. It do not sunnyG.

I see a lot of profiles I would Love to respond to but I do not because the last thing I would want to be is a ON LINE PLAYER which is what some people are doing. I was talking to a friend and it is the thing to do since it is easy plus you can cover up a little more; people do. Now the Blessing for you could be that when your profile get looked at they may see that you are serious and could see through their GAME. So they keep hunting until they find a weak PREY TO PREY on with the lies.

mlthomas

View Profile
Is it just me or what?
Posted : 1 Jan, 2009 07:31 AM

SunnyG,

Based on your Questions I can tell how you think and may feel and do not get me wrong you are not wrong for how you feel because we all joined this site hoping to meet someone new. Now lets deal with your questions:

My first advice would be to STOP CARING. yes I said it because GOD TOLD US TO CAST (NOT SOME) but,ALL OUR CARES ON HIM FOR HE CARETH FOR YOU 1Peter5:7.

The reason you have to cast your cares is because they will consume YOUR THINKING and by the spiritual LAW of as a man thinketh so is he you will keep creating the very thing you do not want. FAITH AND FEAR operate by the same spiritual law. Job kept making sacrafices unto God on the behalf of his Kid and the very thing he feared the most came upon him. What am I saying? I am glad you asked

YOU ARE GOING TO HAVE TO CHANGE HOW YOU THINK ABOUT YOU BECUASE LIKE I SAID WHAT YOU ARE SAYING ABOUT YOUR SITUATION IS WHAT IS HAPPENING SO IF YOU WANT TO CHANGE WHAT IS HAPPENING YOU FIRST MUST CHANGE HOW YOU THINK AND FEEL ABOUT YOURSELF.

YOU ARE LOVED AND ARE SPECIAL AND YOU ARE A GIFT PACKAGED READY FOR A BLESSED MAN TO RECIEVE YOU. Your home work from me to you is to start saying to your self what God has already said about you in his word. YOU ARE THE APPLE OF HIS EYES AND THAT HE LOVE YOU SO MUCH THAT HE SENT HIS SON JESUS TO THE CROSS SO YOU AND HIM COULD HAVE A RELATIONSHIP. Speak the word over you when you rise in the morning and before bed bed at night. God love you so much that he know the NUMBER OF HAIR ON YOUR HEAD look how our dad is into details. Trust God. To recieve anything the word of God promised we must line our thinking up with Gods thinking about us. NEVER LET PEOPLE ACTIONS OR INACTIONS DETERMINE YOUR VALUE. :bow:

mlthomas

View Profile
A question for guys and girls...
Posted : 27 Dec, 2008 10:30 AM

sorry,

I did not proof read before I sent my message:ROFL:

I ment leon you gave her good Godly Advice.

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7