View Profile
Why pretenders
Posted : 22 Jan, 2009 08:55 PM

bleh, who trust the internet anyways :)

kidvid711

View Profile
For Everyone Who Is Single
Posted : 22 Jan, 2009 08:49 PM

No. I decided not to participate because you are talking about "guys" in general. I am not going to speak for other "guys" :laugh:. I can talk about myself individually but not about other "guys".

And besides, who knows why they are like that :) Sounds like someone needs to give them a bit more loving :nahnah:

kidvid711

View Profile
Why pretenders
Posted : 22 Jan, 2009 09:25 AM

Lie detecting test :) or spend time and rely on faith. There is evidence in faith. unseen evidence that you don't really need proof for.

kidvid711

View Profile
Posted : 22 Jan, 2009 08:35 AM

I can't really answer your other post (This Is Really Bothering Me...) because you are referring to guys in general. Its hard for me to see your view of things.

kidvid711

View Profile
Posted : 22 Jan, 2009 08:25 AM

No. I am not referring to anyone saying that they have a corrupted mind and heart. It was just a imaginary thought towards to the question, why are we still single. Even though, there isn't anything wrong with that. :) -Imaginary thought as in , comic book strip, made up. :)

You also have to accept that people have reasons. People have certain standards. You don't want anyone just to be with you and they don't surely love you.

Ever heard the saying, " I love you but I don't really love you". It all leads down to tolerance.

When I was a child, I believe I could accept everything. As I grew up. I too have certain standards, and couldn't tolerate much.

- Love is a decision but do you have the emotion for it?

kidvid711

View Profile
Posted : 21 Jan, 2009 11:59 AM

Hey LyndaRuth,

The reason why I left is because I felt like I hurt someone feelings. So I took a brake.

-There shouldn't be any demands in "love", but it is still a choice.

You know what I think, I think we have something in the past that we done, then God punish us with it by saying, "NO" It isn't suppose to be done that way. Since you done that, your heart and mind is corrupted. Unstable. But that is just my imaginary thought.

kidvid711

View Profile
Soulmates
Posted : 18 Jan, 2009 11:13 AM

I don't' believe in Soul mates. I believe love is just a choice we make. Just depends what you can tolerate and what you cannot. So basically its both emotional and a decision. Also depends if the two can meet those requirements.

I don't think God can tolerate us but he loves us. Emotionally and a decision.

kidvid711

View Profile
Why do women on here not usually write the guy first?
Posted : 17 Jan, 2009 09:19 PM

Not only that. Sometimes the environment can effect the decision. Also depends who you are surrounded with etc. Some people can think both sides for you and oneself. Which brings up a negativity. Negativity is a good thing and bad, I trust those instincts . Some of it. :)

kidvid711

View Profile
Why do women on here not usually write the guy first?
Posted : 16 Jan, 2009 10:45 PM

Heh, we all live in a don't care world. Our society makes us that way. Once we get in a certain age we all stop looking. We just don't care anymore :)

Not just that, some of use have obstacles. Not everything is the way we want it. Some people actually put obstacles in front of themselves.

Those obstacles come from our society. Different ways of thinking, but one thing, Do what you believe in. It whats makes us who we are.

kidvid711

View Profile
Premarital sex
Posted : 16 Jan, 2009 10:36 PM

Premarital sex is Fornicating and I believe its wrong.

Page : 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11