Author Thread
kidvid711

View Profile
If you don't want to wait and want to kiss in a "Relationship" state why Here LOL...
Posted : 28 Jan, 2009 07:41 AM

Hey, when I was in 5th grade, my teacher said that we can get a girl pregnant by kissing them :glow:

kidvid711

View Profile
If you don't want to wait and want to kiss in a "Relationship" state why Here LOL...
Posted : 27 Jan, 2009 09:16 AM

I'll Kiss on the cheek, foe head, and neck. :winksmile:

kidvid711

View Profile
If you want to kiss on Your Wedding Day(Only)...Read This Post LOL...
Posted : 27 Jan, 2009 09:14 AM

Wow you are so funny with this. The same rules apply with sex before marriage. If your spouse would of cheat on you with someone else. Its like sharing the same gum. You wouldn't feel like to kiss the same person again. :) Would you? Unless you like it that way. :ROFL:

I heard a rumor from my brother saying that he heard someone in the radio station. A wife talking to a priest. The wife asked the priest if it is okay to have sex outside of marriage, and the wife stated that it is okay with her husband. The priest agreed towards it saying, if it okay with him then its okay.

We all are different/divided and believe different things :) Its divide and conquer.

kidvid711

View Profile
Tolerance level
Posted : 26 Jan, 2009 04:04 PM

Sheesh LyndaRuth , I was about to go to the second phase but I think you ruin it a bit. Giving out the whole story.... :zzzz: But it is cool. :nahnah:

Here comes the second phase:

Ever heard that the two opposites can attract? Do you believe this can happen to you? Imagine, everything you cannot tolerate and a person is willing to change just for you. Showing you little signs. Waiting for you. It could be years he is waiting for you and understanding your way and changing little by little.

:rocknroll: --------> :angel:

You can either answer the main or both.

><

Would you accept him? Or look for someone better?

kidvid711

View Profile
Tolerance level
Posted : 25 Jan, 2009 09:01 PM

Nice list. you girls forgot to mention one last thing. What about those who play around before marriage? I am certain that there actions means a lot to you girls as well. :) The places they go etc..

kidvid711

View Profile
This Should make it a little clearer....
Posted : 25 Jan, 2009 09:39 AM

I agree, church is for relationships. I wouldn't trust the internet, besides, you can get hurt more, towards people you don't even know.

Look at our society in this world and see how many people would do much of anything to take advantage of you. Everyone is for themselves. Its how we were brought up, because "we as a community don't really care"

kidvid711

View Profile
I don't agree with this but would you ever date some woman who wanted to wait until her "Wedding Day To Be Kissed"
Posted : 25 Jan, 2009 09:33 AM

I never kiss a girl. I could wait till marriage to kiss as well. :laugh: It doesn't bother me.

kidvid711

View Profile
Tolerance level
Posted : 24 Jan, 2009 09:39 PM

Alright, this is going to be a fun thread. :)

If its too personal or you don't feel like hurting anyone feelings then you can say (in example) I hate 5 things males do. Or the other way around, bad breath, hi genes etc.

"Name a few things that you can't tolerate in a male."

kidvid711

View Profile
Compliments and Suspicion
Posted : 24 Jan, 2009 09:20 PM

I don't think I ever give a girl a compliment, But I have seen other guys give other girls compliment and those are usually the bad ones. Also, I do know some of them right now and you are right LyndaRuth. I totally agree with you on that one.

kidvid711

View Profile
OK guys...if you're cute,this is for you...
Posted : 23 Jan, 2009 08:46 PM

What is flirt anyway?

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10