Author Thread
kidvid711

View Profile
For Everyone Who Is Single
Posted : 16 Jan, 2009 10:27 PM

I know how you feel :) In the bible it says that we have to have three things in our Virtue. Faith, hope and love. Besides, it is a part of Christianity.

We all have certain tolerance levels, and believe me, Its hard to tolerate something another person does. I don't feel that staying single is a gift. Feels more like a choice.

Since Faith, love and hope abides to each other. Love never fails and we must always have hope and faith. I believe there is someone out there for everyone.

We all are divided with our own thoughts. Our own systems. We cannot change unless we love them. We love God but still have different views. Were not totally equally yoked. Even churches are divided.

Sometimes I was thinking about changing myself for others, for society, but if I do that then that would kick off the religion and I won't want to act like a hypocrite towards it. Even though we do have a freedom of choice but at the same time it does effect God and he hates it.

I believe we all are close minded. Or, if its not that then we all are not accepting.

Can we really find someone with our exact thinking? Or meet someone that is tolerable? Who knows..

kidvid711

View Profile
Are you guys looking for a serious relationship?
Posted : 16 Sep, 2008 02:14 PM

I am, but I hear so many break up stories that I never attempt to give it a try.:laugh:

kidvid711

View Profile
You ask for a good man, then u r picky????
Posted : 16 Sep, 2008 02:05 PM

kels

I say, :-p just find someone that is equal to you. Somethings you can tolerate. Don't tolerate too much, because I don't think you'll be truly happy :)

There should be someone that should like you for you and you like him for him. Hopefully they have a good heart

kidvid711

View Profile
Why is it easy for some men to communicate clearly then others????
Posted : 14 Sep, 2008 07:05 AM

Thanks Lyndaruth. I think I totally understand.

I believe not all of us have that proper understanding. The funny thing is. The only person that can help you understand is yourself. All we can do is trust God's way, and I think I might conquer most of my worries.

At the same time it gets me to questions my faith with God. Since he has the same attributes, but I trust the big guy up there :)

Just remember this verse.

4Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. 5It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. 6Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. 7It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

And have no worries.

kidvid711

View Profile
What is Flirting?
Posted : 8 Sep, 2008 07:37 PM

Is flirting is those little signs/ signals? People do in a weird way?

kidvid711

View Profile
weight issue
Posted : 8 Sep, 2008 01:51 PM

Alright, just to let you know, that I never get involve with this type of stuff and I am not fully sure how it is like. But this is what I think.

If you truly know a guy's heart, and he truly knows your. Things should be okay, unless you have a bit of competition. We all have desires. Be considerate and see if both sides meet those desires. Remember, the human heart can be deceitful :)

*Another guy taught me*

"Also it is more to it than that. It all depends how you approach a guy. Also depends what you say to. If you don't reach a certain understand or you approached him wrong. It most likely not going to work. The first presentation is always the last."

kidvid711

View Profile
I've Got Your Number!
Posted : 5 Sep, 2008 06:17 AM

What number? I hope your not talking about what i think your talking about.

kidvid711

View Profile
Are Men really the leaders of the house hold.
Posted : 4 Sep, 2008 09:11 PM

Okay. At least you didn't disagree with the Father and Mother being leaders of the children equally.

Besides, I been mostly raised by my mother. I see my father a little bit though... >.>

kidvid711

View Profile
What is Flirting?
Posted : 4 Sep, 2008 09:06 PM

okay I think I understand now. Flirting is showing interest on the opposite sex without even knowing the person. Something randomly fast.

Even though some parts of it does go against the bible.

I wonder, what if you already know someone and they know you. Is it still flirting?

kidvid711

View Profile
Why is it easy for some men to communicate clearly then others????
Posted : 4 Sep, 2008 09:01 PM

I think I understand you now Lynda.

I am doing the "RIGHT" thing, even though it doesn't feel like the right thing. .>

Page : 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12